The Power of the Once Only Boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prizmo, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Bro I actually compete in the FGC scene in relevant games like Smash Ultimate, FighterZ, Under Night In-Birth and Nether Realms games and s*** and you know what nickname they have for Rumble Fighter? One Stage Fighter. The player base went down bc ddos, toxicity, outrage merchants, and bc not everyone has enough autism to play the same stage forever. Nobody is teaching new players, they just wreck them and call them ez then kick them for having wings. We got on steam after YEARS of trying and within a week our psycho playerbase mass downvote flagged the game's rating so now we're pushed out of steam suggested games. Every time they give us something we ask for, i.e. True Battle, Plaza, Super Arts, Carat Boxes, better versions of F tier scrolls like TKD/Boxing, we get alzheimers/amnesia and spit in their face. The players are the WORST thing to happen to this game.

You think I dont want shop items too? I do. I just understand loot boxes are the Law of the Land in video games now and Im not gonna waste energy crying about the sun being hot like these other chimps. And if all the toxic players quit that'd be GREAT! Maybe we could actually BUILD UP A NEW PLAYERBASE instead of trying to coast off emotional elitest dinosaurs.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. VigilanteRF

VigilanteRF New Member

I've only played Smash out of the games you listed, and the difference between Rumble Fighter and a lot of successful games is that you actually have to PAY to have a great advantage over other players whereas other games only ask for payment for cosmetic items and maybe things that will give you a SMALL advantage but thats it. Every game would have the amount of DDoS that RF experiences if their developers were as trash. Our IPS are so easy to get, it should be the responsibility of the game to fix that issue, not ours. You think its an individual players responsibility to teach a new player? That's autism right there. New players should have the chance to develop and get better themselves, which was possible when the game had enough people to actually have amateur and semi pro channels. You think Plaza is an achievement on RF? Its an addition with great potential being wasted with one mini game lmfao. True battle, carat boxes etc should have been implemented way earlier when they could actually level the playing field, but its too late for that now because RC scrolls have become way too dominant.
    Again, typically lootboxes give u cosmetic items and such, but on RF they give u cancerous items that take away skill as a factor.
    Get Nimonix and RedFox to get its **** together and maybe we wouldnt see the population dissapear.

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The fact you dont play other games doesnt surprise me considering how little you know about how rampant boxes are in other games. RF is one of HUNDREDS of games that use a "loot crate" pay for advantage system like have you never heard of STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2? TEAM FORTRESS 2? ANY CARD GAME EVER? Our IPs are present bc DDOS isnt an issue in Korea just like trade scamming isnt a thing. You also clearly have no idea what autism actually means; autistic people exibit repetitive behaviors and dont tire from repetitive things i.e. playing the same stage despite being tired of it when there are 20-30 other stages. You think other games give you tools to get better? Spoilers; they dont, none of them do. All skill is passed down from player to player. Do you even go to tournaments for REAL games or are you just another armchair RFer?

4. VigilanteRF

VigilanteRF New Member

I play other games, and none of them are as unfair as Rumble Fighter. TF2 is a pretty fair free to play game. You're just randomly saying **** with no proof and expecting people to believe you but thats not gonna work on me. Any game that is so obviously paid to win will have a community that will complain.
    Here's some threads for TF2:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/135511455874285946/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NewToTF2/comments/6mhmet/is_tf2_pay_to_win/
    What about this for battlefront 2?
    https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/...attlefront-2-heroes-removes-pay-win-mechanics

The trend I'm seeing on Rumble Fighter is that with every update the disparity between a free player and someone who drops stacks increases. And since it wasn't always like this obviously people are gonna complain since the game wasnt ALWAYS like this and its not a direction they want to see the game headed. Stop pulling up examples with no proof and expecting me to just believe you without actual evidence. You're just blowing smoke up your ass like you always do.

Oh I'm sorry are we playing in Korea? I didn't know that! Sorry! You're braindead. Also here's an article of a DDoSer in Korea. Shocker. https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/25/overwatch-hacker-seoul-jail-time/

The fact that you can't pick up on the way I intended to use autism maybe indicates you have it.
    Skill is passed from player to player, but other games dont depend on this solely. The player should have the opportunity to play similar level opponents to get better themselves.

Don't come at me like you have any real points to argue, I've largely ignored your comments in the past but everyone is getting sick of RedFox's **** permanently glued to your mouth. How about you stop sucking them off for ONE second and hold them accountable for something?
    Or are you too busy on your knees hoping your senpai RedFox will notice you? Pathetic

5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Man some outrage merchant sold their whole inventory to you. Its not my fault youre ignorant a f bc you dont play other games. So after you moved the goal posts (from boxes to just boxes w p2w content) you sort of refuted ONE game (bf2 changed years after release) and used cherrypicked misleading articles (TF2 guns are NOT cosmetic and hats needed to complete full set bonuses can cost over $100 on the market and youre saying TF2 isnt pay 2 win...) that support your narrative while ignoring ALL other game examples and declared victory? Yeah youre a whole f***ing retard and I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time trying to explain to you why youre wrong because its not gonna cut thru your brick wall thick dunning-kruger syndrome so sure youre 100% right I'm 100% wrong about everything. Now you can go back to your miserable RF life while I continue to enjoy it just as much as I did on day 1.

6. VigilanteRF

VigilanteRF New Member

> provides proof from the game's community itself that they don't consider the game p2w and that it's fair to play for free players
    >tengu with no proof to refute anything I said gets angry like a little virgin child because that's his last mechanism of defense

this **** will always be too easy

7. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I responded to you because your 30 years old. Now I see you just wanna reaction like the rest of the kids here. Why does Redfox staff want your opinion again?

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I refuted literally everything you said with referenced information included, how would you know any better anyway when you yourself ADMITTED YOU DONT PLAY THESE GAMES? Yet you insist on talking like you know something? You can see yourself out the door now.

Kid really tried saying spending on TF2 doesnt give you an advantage
    Nice non-response response. Why do you assume redfox wants my opinion? Or anyones for that matter?

10. VigilanteRF

VigilanteRF New Member

shut the **** up bro
    i already exposed you for being a braindead sheep for redfox

next

11. RositaKwok

RositaKwok New Member

Too expensive!

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Lmao you didnt even say **** you shiftless inbred fetal alcohol syndrome rocket test chimp. Youre the only person here even mentioning redfox when you try to put their name in my mouth. Like I'm sorry the bad man touched you in your no-no spot but news flash chimpy I don't give a **** about redfox bc theyre just another D list host service that has no control over the game. The only thing you exposed was your ass cheeks while I pushed your **** in deep. I'd tell you to uninstall since you clearly don't like the game but we both know RF has you cucked so bad its got you crying about it's dead ass on the forums.

"Next"

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    HumoLoco and NeoStrayFox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.