Loot Compromising

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurama, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

If loot boxes are going to continue to happen I believe the boxes should have more variety of new things the receive from instead of the same rares or some outcome. implement something new inside the boxes if they yall going to continue with the loot route. This game clearly lost touch of what brought its lure. every update literally the same boxes. No new accessory, Hair, Eyes, Mouth, Top, Bottom, Shoes which really sucks and if anything they should put most of those items they took out the game and put them back in. Sinsters hair for male. Flash hair different color, Soccer cleats, Soccer jersey, certain items are not in store for what reason? its plenty of items removed idk they not even much in boxed items. So with that being said if they continue the loot boxes route create more new boxes with new items each every update with atleast 10 new items every new loot boxes too add variety. which would be better IF yall continue the loot boxes route because at this point its been loot since over year ina half and the same event around the same time of the year with the same items which is Unbarring but yeah. Kinda of a dead game to do those but hey if yall throwing loot boxes that we have to pay for might as well. Got to lose money to make money

2. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Also I would mind the Whole “anime“ set purchase of certain characters like Cloud & All might. If you guys can also go that route too making more set things like that it would add more flav especially if the set would have its own custom exocore for example I have a couple set in mine that should be added too

Halo - master chief outfit different color(s) boxed or set placed
    Naruto- Anbu black ops set - accessory Anbu tattoo boxed or set placed

devil may cry - Virgil jacket , Dante jack - accessory rebellion back item

street fighter - Ryu Gi & gloves accessory - headband

Tekken - Yoshimitsu mask acessory

It’s so much little things that can be implemented to make money

it’s also hella original clothes in the creation section same as scrolls too just nerve wrecking how nimox keep fumbling the bag to a very potential game

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  3. TyrannoRobot

TyrannoRobot New Member

Why they remove the good boxes?