Launcher failure?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yey56egi, Jul 22, 2020.

1. yey56egi

yey56egi New Member

well as the title shows, after the update I can not enter the game, neither by Steam nor otherwise, I have an image but I don't know how to put it because I never write in forums.
    9d.png

2. Lightfingers

Lightfingers New Member

I was having the same issue since maintenance. I did a reinstall and now I can update, but I can't press the "Game Start" button....

3. yey56egi

yey56egi New Member

yo reinstale el de steam, y descarge e instale el individual y aun asi me
    I re-installed the one from Steam and remains the same, download the individual and have the same problem, uninstall the antivirus and the problem continues, what happened during or after the maintenance that now the laucher does not connect with the update server?

4. Lightfingers

Lightfingers New Member

Yeah i tried the whole Steam thing, uninstall anti-virus, disable firewall and even went as far as to re-install Windows. Then suddenly out of the blue last night it downloads a small patch and finally works. Really wish I knew what I did to make it work, although to be honest I think I had very little to do with the outcome seeing that my other comp suddenly was game working too and I hadn't done a thing to it.
    Overall I re-installed Windows twice, and re-install the game easily over a dozen times without any positive result. Wayyy more headache than any F2P game is worth, and I would have easily walked away had it not been for the fact I just dropped some decent sized coin on CC literally the day before.

5. yey56egi

yey56egi New Member

apparently this matter is not very important because no gm has paid attention to it and it is still happening

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Please send in a support ticket in regards to your technical issues.

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Been happening periodically for years, they will offer little support other than generic answers that don’t help

8. yey56egi

yey56egi New Member

sorry how did you request this ticket? Thank you.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

If you’re on laptop/pc click the support button at top of page then ticket.

if you’re on forum on a mobile there’s an icon in top right corner of forum.