i am noob, what is best role pve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilroyjr, Aug 2, 2020.

1. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

what is fastest grinder and what is best weap and gear for noobs to get to high level. what do i aim for thanks

2. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Hmmm this is just my personal list.
    -Hybrid(Best of Physical and CK with reflect damage)
    -Chi Kung(A freaking glass cannon with some great AOEs and just good damage output)
    -Healer(Amazing traps, sustainable builds and just a well rounded role)
    -Warrior(Sadly really nerfed and as the game progresses you see a huge imbalance, but a lovely underdog role with high attack and success rates on attacks, plus cheaper weapons all around)

The first 3 roles can also be great if you are ever interested in PVP. The last role warrior until Redfox cares to show us a little love we may fizzle out with a handful of us only being active on servers, but there are ways to pvp at the top lvl like the other roles...you just need more care and work. ^_^ hopefully this helps and if you decide to take the warrior path just know its a long one, but a lovely journey none the less as you grow and get to test new things(To a certain degree there is a meta)

3. dmbpleleo

dmbpleleo New Member

Hey bro... Can you help me with a leveling guide?
    I am current at lv 59, Hybrid.
    I was following the RTD questline, but since I finished with the Death Valley dungeon quest, I haven't got a new RTD quest to follow.

What should I do?

4. 9dNostalgia

9dNostalgia New Member

Grind mobs. As you level up you will get more RTD quests. On my first char last week I did the same as you xD

Overall advice:
    - When you level up; the leftover exp is lost so complete quests at 0 % exp.
    - The exp curve doesn't match the RTD quest line. So grind mobs to push up your level. On my 2nd char I'm almost 30 levels higher than the mobs the RTD tells me to kill but I got almost a full level for the RTD. On nearly lvl 90 I got 95 % exp from the death valley dungeon RTD quest.

5. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

How do I make money, what weapon do I get?

6. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Mobs drop money, you can sell items for money. At your lower lvl you won't need much. Once you hit lvl 225 you will need to worry about money and gear really....and even then there are AMPLE amount of things you can do to fix that.

7. SevenFriday

SevenFriday New Member

hi which server are you in? im in Yin, i can help you if we are in same server

8. dmbpleleo

dmbpleleo New Member

Thanks a lot for the reply brother! :D
    I noticed the community is very friendly, which makes me excited to play again.
    Thanks

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  9. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

need fram mod kunlun..

10. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

hybrid