Balance Required

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXxXENxXx, Sep 5, 2020.

1. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

1st ill talk about the Warrior role

1. no AOES to clear faster
    2. PvP disadvantage/ Farming disadvantage.
    3. Cant to dungeons like Polata Palace and LLGC where other roles can do it without a sweat.

possible fixes
    1. Lower the physical def of mobs in dungeons or maps. (Polata and LLGC mainly)
    2. physical damage cap increase to balance it with other roles.
    3. Provide new skills like Aoes for warriors.
    4. PvP is based on gears for every role so that's not the main issue here. (maybe)

2nd Kulun map

During the 2x or 3x event every farming on every map is beneficial other than Kulun map. why the drop rate is nerfed during events? I farmed for hours to test this i didn't get any seals or blessing during the 2x or 3x event.

this is just my personal opinion feel free to share urs. thanks

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

the kl drop issue has been a topic of debate for nearly two years now since those items were introduced.. It is as it should be, adjust your farming timing

xXxXENxXx likes this.
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

As for the warrior role, it is possible to do well at end game content, just need probably 10x more gear than a nuker or hyb if same lvl

4. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

Most of the bosses are developed to be killed by melee roles, having the ability of silence or paralysis. The dungeons are designed to be finished in a party, even though nukers and hybs can solo them.
    @Ozbud related to the gear needed I wouldn’t say it’s such a big difference between roles. I wouldn’t argue about the fact that warriors are in a quite bad spot right now, from a solo gameplay perspective.

UninPro likes this.
  5. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I would push the game in a different direction with the balance and force people to party up. The problem right now is that the warrior’s damage isn’t much higher than the damage of a nuker that uses melee weapon.

xXxXENxXx and Thedarklord87 like this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

obviously if u need x10 more gear to be better then something is really wrong... 1 or 2 time fine but x10.....
    i saw ur video on hainan, did u use op package?

7. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

Yes.. i think the same ... my HI nuker is stronger then my IS war... :(

8. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

im warrior and i were fighting alot of people same lvl same build as main (Marble set/KL lvl6 set)
    they won to fast... the only resson its couse im Warrior
    but i can solo dungeon and boss easy and the role is the most fun for me :)

xXxXENxXx and KaMiguel like this.
  9. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

can u do polata and LLGC tough?

10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Yes warriors can do potala and llgc

11. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

it's very hard for war... I can do it with nuker but it's hard with Warrior even tough My warrior is high lvl then my nuker.

12. TheTheory

TheTheory Member

ur lvl less matter more matter its ur gear. as a warrior i use bracer and reple skills' got good def
    Sens Is2/3 i can solo.
    ck much faster yes, but this is not the point we talking about warr

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The power core of warrior was pushed to relics and gear and not kung fu abilities(skills) of damage.

The main problems of warrior is against chi kung mobs or roles because we don't have relics against chi kung role to fight it at the right power. The skills are also nerf damage in pvp and after roles revamp we don't even have a good buff. Even with end gear warrior finish Loulan in double or triple time than a nuker. Warrior role was design as a high damage tanker, unfortunately now is marginalized and few people play it.

The end relics and gear are pushed into one uniformity, leaving aside the various types of damage in the game, meaning we have too many types of damages (normal + critical) vs phy, chi kung, pvp, yy, bs plus deviates like AS and defense is the same design. They can uniform all in C and change the role skills and that's how we end the discussion:
    -ALL DAMAGE +
    -ALL DEF +

Not 1001 variants on relics, weapon, gear, clothes, side relics. The small micro systems are killing the macro power core of the character now because it is divided into to many small parts. In those parts are integrated into the farming system.

rashbrasil, xXxXENxXx and kenyz0r like this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In order to understand what macro and micro system mean in the game and how they have changed and influence us, I will post two examples on time line (2006 vs 2020), weapon and relics as loops. All of this is reflected in our power core that is C and view as the macro system.

They have diversified too much the micro systems and integrated in small farming ones. So for one relic that before drop from mobs or bosses now you need 20x resource or time to farm it and than integrated. After you got it, comes the age factor into play, meaning new items are introduce into game and you have to retake the cycle again to get it. So I would use this re- balance to simplify the things.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rashbrasil likes this.