GC vs. PRF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Honored, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

That's disappointing that you feel this way, sadpie. Yes, obviously I do know more than the players, and I've been trying to be as transparent as I'm allowed to before I'm crossing the line of not being professional and too friendly with players. And yeah, like others said, I'm not allowed to disclose every single detail about every single thing in the game. It may be that I'm not communicating the way you would like, but I am definitely communicating.

I put off giving an update regarding the server, and I will put it bluntly: transfers are most important right now.

I originally created the EU server thread to get some ideas about it. I did my best to discuss the pros and cons of each decision, I asked my fair share of questions. After that, I can only do my best to push the idea towards the higher ups. I'm not Nimonix or upper management. Obviously, I do not get the final say. I created a discussion regarding it to gather ideas to implement it.

If you felt ignored, I'm sorry, since I miss things here and there. I'm only human. Does every post on this forum really require GM input? I don't feel it does. Sometimes it's a discussion best left for players. Just because we may not always comment doesn't mean we're not always there. Also, if you've noticed I skipped a question, just quote it and tag me. Others have done that when I've skipped over their questions.

It seems RedFox has already gotten off on the wrong foot with you, sadpie, and I apologize for that.

15ky08, ICandyGirl89 and Yusuke like this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Wow, excellent response but I wouldn't fret. You're doing everything you possibly can by yourself right now. You've shown that you're more than willing to listen to the community.

Fraud likes this.
  3. ICandyGirl89

ICandyGirl89 New Member

Don't pay attention to people who just like to complain about the game or company. These are the same people who went to Gamescampus and make thread after thread of complaining. Would just ignore them because they don't matter. The rest of us are excited for the new host and perfect transfers.

Yusuke and LastGoD like this.
  4. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Gourdy is secretly Picasso reborn.

5. BagOfNotes

BagOfNotes Well-Known Member

Dont know where he'll go :D

6. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

But it's somewhere near, he walks alone.

7. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Imagine having Rumble Fighter tournaments in the same room.
    There would be so much Keyboard clicking and yelling lmao.

8. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

Pie always goes against the current adminstration that doesn't give him special preference just to seem smart and edgy like all Neo-EU pseudo-intellectuals

ICandyGirl89 likes this.
  9. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

No RM's (Racist Moderators)

Yusuke likes this.
  10. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

This is new information to be honest.. So in conclusion, the EU-server idea and the poll were ideas based on your thoughts rather than being an actual topic in your office or at NimoniX?

No it doesn't but the EU server post is not like "every post" it's an important thing, so yes it needs GM input.

Let's hope you and RedFox are for the good...

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Um the EU server is like other every post though? It's just another suggestion that Europeans want implemented lol. If anything the votes was just really a proof of idea. You really thought this would go straight to his boss' desk right away? No man, you're clearly mistaken. So far you're the only one I've seen continuing to complain about Redfox. You forget Gourdy is just one man and he is trying his best to please everyone. Lighten up.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Fraud likes this.
  12. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

I didn't ask you, I asked Gourdy. Omg stop getting into everything that involves their reputation or anything else. It's none of your business.

13. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Oh..

Fraud likes this.
  14. LastGoD

Ironic

Yusuke likes this.
  15. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

Neither did I ask for your opinion.

16. LastGoD

No one asked for yours either
    At least my opinions are logical

17. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

He obviously replied to MY post so I obviously answer HIM back. So how do you make sense and I don't? Can you see my name "sadpie" in his post or yours? Did anyone ask you if you find anything ironic? No, no one gives a single one so stay out of things that don't concern you.

18. LastGoD

Hey if someone constantly wrote me paragraphs of tears and ******** I would have to eventually have to respond too ;)

19. sadpie

sadpie Well-Known Member

"So how do you make sense and I don't? Can you see my name "sadpie" in his post or yours? Did anyone ask you if you find anything ironic?"

You didn't answer neither of my questions because you know that I am right. Clearly a sign of ignorance, the entire ******** you say isn't even based on facts or anything. You don't prove anything, you have no evidence, nothing, you reason like a woman "I am right because I am right".

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

@sadpie just letting you know, anyone can reply to any post they choose. Sure he may have been answering your question, but others are free to comment as well.

Fraud likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.