What do i do now..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dhdhsksj, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

hi there fellas ,

As i’ve been Reading trough the forum a question that often arises has also come to my mind.

What exactly is my next goal or objective as a high level nuker with “decent gear”

So far i have managed to get myself the necessary basics in order to be able to farm such as:
    Goku/queen/fox lvl 5
    Fire ice
    Repel +18
    Op deco

Etc etc.

This brings me to my point, the things i do not have are hainan based or either take an UT which in farming hours is just absolutely rediculous. Where is a grown man with a Job going to find the time to farm 5/6 UT with either selling **** from icy dungeon or whatever source of income i prefer to farm. Pvp is absolutely dead, hainan feels like mission impossible, pretty much every item in the game can only be Made with crazy amounts of luck... am i missing something or is there literally no point in even playing like this

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Options.
    1. Drop major $ on game
    2. Farm your life away, by the time you farm new stuff it will be old and outdated anyway
    3. Accept you’re about as good as you’ll get until UT becomes more available

Alys2 likes this.
  3. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i disagree with major $, i cant get nothing! im kinda worried of rf with this

4. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i agree with Ozbud redfox has not been nice with drops of ut, i sure this not a plan but it makes many disenchanted with the game

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Yeah I gave up on the gambling. There’s only so many Korean ginseng and ethereal
    Mushrooms that a man needs lol. Might as well just take money out of bank and burn it.

neos111 and Alys2 like this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

With the new Kylin Boss coming in the next update the UT prices might drop substantially - they already did drop just after the RF announcement. So maybe farming gold in CCD and try to buy an UT will be the best F2P option unless you're top 5 and can claim the Kylin kill for yourself.

7. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

Im not entirely f2p. Although i dont plan on burning hundreds of dollars a month just to keep up, no point in even trying to farm anything then. The problem right now is there is no in between, its either spending absolute tons, or farming thousands of hours. I want an in between option which at the moment does not seem to exist.

kenyz0r likes this.
  8. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

I would probably just farm and stockpile up on gold. Think its the smartest move with the coming Kylin update

9. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

There is a serious problem going on right now with unlocking the endgame content without spending thousands of dollars. Hopefully RF will notice that in the last 3 weeks this was a HOT TOPIC on the forums.
    My suggestion for you would be to stack as much gold as possible: LLGC, CCD or start farming icy epi.

10. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

Yeah ill just focus in CCD red runs for now as im only HI 9 atm and i dont feel like getting to IS6 without exp events :p

Got any tips for effective farming red CCD? how much drop rate i should have and what drops i should focus on

ozzy1920 likes this.
  11. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

About the issue with endgame, the problem imo is that theres being way to much content rolled out without actually optimizing and finishing the already existing content lol