Is there any way to lose XP with the new Prem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Nov 24, 2020.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The event drop rate is set the same on every field map but varies based on normal mobs and elite (boss) monsters.

BloodySpear likes this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

One material every 6.5 mins is ****.
    Farm whole event ahri and see what you have by the end of it after handing in resources

3. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Thanks again for the answer, I’ll try to grind some normal mobs then tomorrow on my lower toon. I hope the drops will be better then 6 drops in 40 min otherwise it means that you would have to farm for over 2 hours to collect 1 box.

(since you also need the dungeon drops)

the droprate on these seems fine in potala tough.

4. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

For events like these, 80% of people had a character at HM12 100% geared to the teeth and Devastating GCM Superior, killing ~15 mobs per AoE. For those players, it would be raining event drops. Its the reason the decision to fix that bug was met with anger.

5. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I've tested map drops with a farmer character with average gear, and I got between 70-100 tree branches within 30-40mins of casual farm on a weekday.

A league mate of mine tested dungeon drops yesterday, and the drops were about as good as we expected.

It is the conclusion of some within my league that farming enough drops to achieve lv 3 relics is doable just over a single weekend for players with the right farming knowhow, and with the notion that it shouldn't take more than 2 weekends to craft the lv 3 relics. Personally I'm going to enjoy some downtime after crafting the relics and do other stuff in the game and IRL.

BloodySpear likes this.
  6. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Thanks for testing this out!

no more farming in KL it is :D

7. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

That is why i said bro its not possible to farm events in Kunlun and this CB not only effect afk famers but also Normal Farmers mainly when events like this happen they should have made event based on Dungeon Drops only would have fixed a lot of Problems and its not new too they used to do dungeon only drop events before too

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Need level 1 mobs introduced to all maps for events so it doesn’t matter what level you are you can farm at the same efficiency as everyone else. Not players farming heaps in Tibet and those that farm in kunlun get **** all.
    Also space the mobs far enough apart that nobody can wipe out half the screen with one aoe. One mob at a time for all farming not nukers destroying everything in site and ruining farming for the phys users.

equality for all levels and classes, this is what events need to be. Not good for some **** for most

lakandula likes this.
  9. sacred83

sacred83 New Member

use drop cards and drop rate deco an relics i got like 40+

10. [GM]Ahri

The dungeon event drop rate is higher than the field maps. As I stated, the field drop rate is the same throughout every map but differ by their tiers. Pick mobs that you can kill fast.

BloodySpear likes this.
  11. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

U robot or what? We know the drop rate for dungeon or field, many saying abt issue but u chose not to read or answer or skip?

not many of us is willing to make unlimited toon to join the event, can the next event just let event drop be farm in dungeon.
    KL is not a good map for event mat, 7 in 40min vs 80-100 in 40min is heaven n earth diff. Can you guys think just for once?
    I beg you I just beg you please, or give me your address I send some brain food for you guys

GoodOlFeedback likes this.
  12. Thedarklord87

Go
    Going by your logic, 7 drop in 40min is good.
    We make lvl2 lvl3 relic upgrade all one try no fail, we will need 18xmas fire.
    15x18 =we need 270 branch. Agian that is if no fail.
    7drop in 40min, meaning we need about 22-23hour to get enough mat. Meaning if we play 1hr a day we need 22-23day. Agian that is if there no fail...
    Is this event for us to enjoy the holiday? Or to mindfcuk us?

13. [GM]Ahri

The image I shared was letting BloodSpear know that it does drop. You can already tell from the timestamp. I was not hardcore farming. Watch your tongue, please.

I am not a robot, but I know and can see who has put in Kunlun's effort. As I previously stated, find easier monsters to kill if you want higher drops. We all already know that dungeon rates are higher than field maps. It was purposely intended.

14. Thedarklord87

Okie sure, u brilliant. I only want one char n I only have time for one char.
    It’s my fault that the event is not considerating for the player base.

issue I say
    Item not able to trade
    At IS lvl char, you give a 3yo idea if u want better drop go kill lower mob. Yep I got it but I think many player don’t have such time, if not I won’t bother to spend more than 10k on this game since covid started.

yes English is not my main but agian I get what you mean. I give u clap.

15. [GM]Ahri

Nobody's fault and you do not have to bring up English isn't your primary language. We are all here to have fun, and if I do not understand something, I will ask for clarification or Google translate if it's not in English. If you do play the game, you should be able to create the end accessories. YOU do not have to kill lower level monsters to participate in the event. This problem isn't an issue in other services. They are farming in their level maps.

16. GBKen

GBKen Member

why did you guys farming mats of this event for creating the noob items?
    Go to ccd or loulan or something to farm gold then buy seo 4 set. Its stronger and easier to get right now.
    I dont understand why ppl go to farm in this event LOL. Just open branches if you have money to donate, if not, go to dugeons to earn some gold and buy seowang set from another ppl.

17. Thedarklord87

nono dont get me wrong =) like i say, english is not my main cos u might misunderstanding me or think i am being rude but its just my way of direct translate but anw i just found out theres nth good for high lvl haha its not a relic noob me, i just trash that useless thing in bin alrdy hehe.
    be nice ahri give me some santa, i am gonna buy 500usd to support you

18. rashikki

rashikki Member

Hey, everybody. so I sent a note toogm talking about noo Chi's windless farms power. and I can't lose XP then. the idea was me asking if I authorize to remove my new 60-day premium for me to be able to farm. of course not because I paid the minimum for me help in the drop us event to farm better. I have already lost several days of my premium new. as some know I am a very active broker and I have a premium new 30 days also in the ACC of my nuker. that it is in the same state. I can't farma because of chi breath.I don't have a premium in my healer's acc that maybe never activates because of that ****. so I want me to say if with my char farm I have not giving even a profit to red fox then as explains all the premium I bought 3 new premiums.this is not me as several players who have spent on premium in their main ACCS to be able to farm. and GM even said that I am able to farm with my char with higher level. that's not true.thank you very much for your attention

19. rashikki

rashikki Member

I really don't know what else to do. I'm hoping one day this will be resolved more I believe it may not be by the RF ADM. I very Friends of mine. I have a group with 41 people who play 9Dragons believe me. this now active so has 7 people and this so 1 and spender. more before the 41 we had 12 spenders buying cc that some feedbacks were never heard of.so that's why they were leaving the game.and today they are playing another game or even the 9 dragon pirates.always play original 9dragons. and I confess that I would play for another 16 years if God allowed me to play. clearer than with an adm that talks and understands the players.this is not the case of the RF with all of us. and for those wondering why not leave yet because I have some active friends here and I am hoping for some change for others to come back. see you in the game

20. Thedarklord87

nice ahri u given me some deer but i got 50branch left, can give santa instead? i want 2santa only =(

Sirme likes this.