Illusive Christmas Branch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by superdildog, Dec 15, 2020.

1. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Are these branches only gonna spawn [Illusive] Rudolf of Santa, Illusive] Rudolf of Accessory and [Illusive] Rudolf of Guardian? Thanks

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Haha no it gives a chance to spawn them

3. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

66 branch, don’t even have 1 yet they have the face to sell those normal branch redecorate at 10usd more. U see what kind of trash they r lol, 200usd small money good to expose you guys

4. Thedarklord87

Btw yes grand mode rank is gone but 66branch at high price but only get normal branch boss lmao!

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’ve used approx 2k branches in my time here at red fox. Got less than 10 mythic level summons and when you finally do getting a good drop is another matter.....

6. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

what do you expect? they want you to spend at least 1000usd to get a Rudolph. xD

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We replaced the lowest grade with the Christmas grade.

superdildog likes this.
  8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i got a rudolf at around 20 branches ish.. now what i did not get are normal bosses.. i got all inferno lol.. and 1 kylin after 60 boxes, not gonna complain much..

since i did get some repel weapon.. which i can collect..

9. Thedarklord87

Haha I see, but to be honest the rate is horrible 200usd n paying extra $10usd for each set of branch getting same as per normal is making me giddy hahaha

Sirme, GoodOlFeedback and unnyc like this.
  10. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

I must have crazy dumb luck:eek:
    88 branches and got 8 [Illusive] Rudolf of Guardian
    **** that i couldn't get the other, which are Rudolf of Accessory and Santa:(

11. Thedarklord87

u buy those new type branch right? ya really mad luck

12. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I got like 24 new branches and I got none of the new things ;D Loot was also kinda bad..well, it is what it's always been.

13. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

The event is not that bad, I mean it's going to make a couple of rich people richer and the strong stronger..isn't this what any game wants? to have certain people at the top and others to try and reach it? Rf is doing the same in a bad manner, all normal.

14. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

You just seem buthurt and unable to buy Branches so you can be part of us idiots paying for you complaining mofos that farm all day just to complain on the forum that the rates are bad. Rates are bad? Stop playing and shut up. Why would I care about rates in this old game? Why does it matter? Do I gain anything? Does anything in my life become better if I know the rates? No. Not knowing the rates makes it even more enjoyable, because you could buy 100 Boxes or 1 and get the same value back which makes it interesting. I maybe don't care for that small amount of $ I wasted on a few branches just to test it out and I clearly care less about the rates since I already know I don't need anything to play the game...I just need time which I lack so why would I care?
    I don't want to be informed, I don't even care about rates in this game..it's not mandatory to buy any IM item, it became somehow a "common" thing for everyone since selling CC is not a big deal. Selling Branches and other IM items should of been managed better so you folks shut up when it comes to "omg another loot box event, omg the rates are bad"..but how about the overall game experience which is ****...why none of you talk about it? Ozbud had a good idea on it, but you clinge to the "boxes don't give me ****" idea..stop buying them and let me buy them whenever I feel like it. Go back to CCD and farm gold then roar WTB Branches. Talk about bugs and how to make the game better and maybe someone from RF will start looking into it cuz so far y'all been talking about IM and it seems they listen since everything is related to IM.

tl;dr -> I don't care about your ideas nor about your complains, I am here to play the game however I want. If I were to compare the xmas branches with the normal ones, the x-mas ones are red, now shut up bot farmers that sell gold and blame RF for the bad economy and corruption. Can't even use your own account, scared lil cat has ballz to comment.

15. OMFGiSoDumb

OMFGiSoDumb New Member

People who say, they have alot of money dont;)
    if you have alot of money why even cry? Make no sense at all:rolleyes:

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you got the low tier rudolph like I.. lol

17. Banduula

Banduula New Member

This pretty good that you got 8 UTs. Congratulation!

18. MarioLuigi

MarioLuigi New Member

Wow, threatening to dox people over honest criticism & posting the same proof you were given but did nothing about, Just so you don't have to hire enough staff to manage the forums more than once a day.
    Truly disgusting people / company, This is who players are funding...

7777.png

How would you even know who is who? as these people (and more) have to use vpn & tor to get around your IP throttling. Just Dox every person you suspect?
    Guess I'll take this pic down incase a lawyer needs to see it later since there are civil laws about it in my country: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/when-your-information-has-been-revealed-online.html

We're just a means. You can't blame what comes around on anything other than what goes around.
    Literally anyone can repost Nuage's leaks from RMT group or Swim's art and videos, he gave permission & left it all on his discord. Besides, who would even care? It's not like anyone outside of 9dragons has heard of 9dragons

Well I guess you've done my job for me by showing the players your true colors

19. WongF

WongF New Member

Hahah, Okay Karen. "It's not like anyone outside of 9dragons has heard of 9dragons"
    Also Karen, "You might be hearing from my attorney!"

Just move on. Is it really that hard for you?
    Figured your little team would have something better to do.
    Here's an enchanting sing-a-long that might help you learn.

Just let it go.

20. WongF

WongF New Member

Shhhh, Karen, Shhhh
    Its okay, You quit Redfox right? They cant hurt you anymore.
    Just let it go.

Tooji likes this.