After 4 Polls they still removed Roars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Dec 30, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Preparing for a dead game in few weeks.

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

I would prefer Courier than roars. Even if chat will be silent, it's better than players roaring talking at their native language or senseless topics that can be done via private message in-game.

3. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

But I need roars to buy **** at reasonable price...also I like reading all those hilarious pvp fact and callouts by several same seriously need to stop people...They are useful, also couriers are useful since I always end up without the ability to LF.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

In RF’s defence it was 4 separate threads to keep track of and none of them bring in any $$...

anyway, maybe next time just one poll will be created and people can choose multiple responses to the one poll. At the end of it option with least votes is removed in favour of something else.

5. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

From my perspective. The polls havent officially ended till the 31st. From there I was planning on making a forum post with the result and present them to GM's. What we all want is cooperation right? Let's do it formally. Maybe we can even consider another viable option instead of Sweet Bread and Fruit of Fortune? This is a step in the right direction. Let's roll with it.

Ozbud likes this.
  6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

E
    Anything but ethereal mushroom lol

BloodySpear and ZhouWarden like this.
  7. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Im gonna add that to the poll.
    Just for you.
    :D:D:D

BirdbrainX likes this.
  8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Maybe 250 EM for 250 hour monthly reward?

BirdbrainX likes this.
  9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

No, please No..
    suggest something better.. Please

Ozbud likes this.
  10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

stacks of those useless low lvl panacea/dmg pills that drop from branches? :p

seal of yellow dragon - not tradeable would be good. maybe 15 per month. help ppl out with getting OP decos

MommaBear and Sedolh like this.
  11. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

One item doubled by another in the game and IM has no value.
    So you have to take out the items that has some values to players and sell it. That's how you make a profit.
    What western school teaches is critical business thinking applies to clients. The whole model here is a big failure from this point. Now minute changes are being made. Here you have to stay months for RF to speak with JWG, to get a feed-back to think and take a decision. We have Microsoft Team, Zoom and many others video platforms where you can make live with your clients or teams and decide fast.

You don't need polls and so on. Make a quick video conference, take the feed-back and in few days make the improvements. So simple right now. It is a matter to want to do it.

Let's imagine a video conference with RF, JWG games and us, the players with a issue agenda and all this feed-back, and all the questions put and answer demanding. Would be fun to see the power of players in a live debate and follow up.