Made it too IS 6 still cant solo LLGC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Jan 1, 2021.

1. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

im so jelly of that 400k hp:(

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oehlala,, so how did i get ur warrior such high phy damage on them,, like their hp drop pretty quick

3. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

How are u making 400kk to 800 kk Phy dmg? Im making 30-70 k with my IS 6 Hybrid. Thats more than 10 times or a 1000%. How can gear make so much difference?

4. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Regarding your question, first I still using op pack almost finished xD my character display damg 160k-189k damg with a damg crit 2k.
    But after my op pack finish, I only drop in fly +18 back to +17repel but crit damg still will stay the same 2k to 2.1k. So after my pack I will lose abit damg.
    Then agian I know most player don’t even have half my crit damg, try racking as many crit damg as you can. The most decent amount is abt 1500% then u can go fast but anything below 1000% I personally think waste of time. I saw your post regarding spending $1000, with that amount you shouldn’t have a issue building 1k crit damg char

5. Thedarklord87

O ya forget to say, I do have my pocket healer following me in this video that’s why my damg is boost by x2 then soloing

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

hey fellow wuji... you have to name your toon that way.. cause i took the name long ago in a distant land.. on my alt.. and master disciple name..

you have good naming sense

7. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

i need 50 B in SBE to boost crit dmg to 1000% , i m at 700% now. I guess i will be able to solo LLGC next year. Not gonna spend 300$ on a low end laptop for a pocket healer. Its retarded that the game needs you to do this. Whole game is designed for solo play but needs a healer for 2x dmg? Thats the most retarded thing RF can do. Either make it a P2W solo RPG or learn to encourage parties.

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Second laptop for pocket healer is probably the best bang for buck for someone willing to spend a bit of $$ on game.
    Was a game changer for me considering I prefer solo play. Having a pocket healer doesn’t lose value over time like bought items do.

And yes 700% dmg on crit is way low unfortunately

Perfection and Thedarklord87 like this.
  9. Thedarklord87

No, this game is not meant for solo play. You can ask any top player like tko or destruction, to get far you need a team but u need to be willing to share loot or at least pump up one player first(Hint)

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Smasher 6
    Zodiac
    Longeveity
    Taji drums
    Moon Ex

I habe almost the same.
    The items that are written up are oir differences, so u have them i dont.
    I hit about 4% from mini mobs and 2 % bosses.. 1% = boit 40k hit

FWD gloves + 15 full jade lake.
    Jade lake ormi are nice but vs srs orni doesnt make difference since u losen10k raw damage and u get crit for back,,
    U saod u have 3 aoes means u are a nuker besides repel i guess,, so why are u using gloves, have u thought about using a phy weapon that is fast?? Like sword or a spade and if ck is not the problem see how much ur attack speed is.
    I dont have a pocket healer since im a healer, i realized early i need that attack speed. Im walking around with 88% ish before buff... Sl maybe tjat helps.
    Or just ask a buddy to farm it with it

11. playredfox

playredfox New Member

You dont have to kill all physical mobs, need to kill 5 phy mobs

12. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Hyb have 3 aoe too.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Yes but if he was an hyb he probably would know how to do the phy part dont u think??

Since he has issues with that i just assume he is a nuker. I know he is using gloves but i wonder that is becoz he got them, coz a hyb would have a few fists actives.
    That being said, maybe he need op deco, but since ur is6 i think he has it, but becoz he didnt write it idk if hebhas it..

Maybe that make sense, or maybe u know what i mean

14. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Im a hybrid with 3 AOE(2 are only 3 range though but good dmg for LLGC ck mobs). Now i have FWD +15 gloves too. MAde a difference of 10 k dmg only. STill cant solo LLGC

15. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I dont have OP Deco. I use Pig deco for the 25% xp bonus. Trying to farm FG level 2 deco atm. Im assuming its better than BS deco coz of the raw 2k dmg and since im already at 100% AS.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Don't get carried away by one or the other who advertises what power they have in game. It didn't come overnight and you don't know what's behind the avatars and how they end up with that gear. A lot of names cited are associated with black market. What you have a game for now is your reality. Some lure you with their damage and power, but for me counts how they did it, taking the hard way or cheat the way out. I would ignore them and see to myself the goals I set for myself.

It is more than clear that end game and more damage means to spend more money because all that end game gear costs $, so the road to make solo LLGD is to get gear and spend more money. Also, the difficulty of the mobs is set so that you use a certain power/damage. It can be reduced so that others can kill them very easily with middle $ gear, but it is not wanted.

isbarkley likes this.
  17. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

Just like what i said on his other thread:

he needs to spend more $$$. :D

Eroine likes this.
  18. mariff

mariff New Member

At first I thought WuuJi is a hybrid =_=

19. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

I havent seen this mentioned yet, but I took a look of the video. Wuujii is IS8. That puts him at 5 levels below these mobs, which lower their defense. Zhou just hit IS8 and went from being unable to complete the dungeon within the time frame, to breezing through the dungeon solo

20. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I leveled to IS 6 only in the hope of making dungeon easier but no such luck. Will two more levels really help?

On another note, i now have 900% crit dmg after buying a Sup pet and FG deco. A little bit more comfortable but still far from solo runs.