Has RF's community always been toxic?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

I wasn't around during OGP so idk. Was RF's community always this toxic? If not, when did it start becoming toxic/self destructive in your opinion?

HumoLoco and LegendBlitz like this.
  2. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

i think the community had its toxicity in certain players, but not as much as now tbh. now theres nigas being stat and rare reliant asf nowadays cause they ass, nigas hitting players off over a petty loss, n whateva other type of crackhead ass players there are. ill be honest, nigas who moon be on some nut sht, but glacier players aint got no morals. dem nigas are fked in the head. so tbh, the toxicity probably grew with these new rares coming out, and probably when nigas learned to hack avalons for op stats. them hoes most likely to be found within 1 of every 2 glacier players rofl.

HumoLoco and iwannadielel like this.
  3. iTheRandom

iTheRandom New Member

There where some people that as hella toxic back in the day

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Toxicity was confined to GW rooms in OGP and events / tournaments for the most part. You'd have the occasional forcer / DDOSer but not as much as today. I noticed the toxicity skyrocket during GC-redox bc people can't f***ing let go of s*** that happened in 2012 and OGP ain't around anymore to cry at and they gotta blame somebody for their stuff being gone so they take it out on their surroundings / new host service. To this very day you'll see people crying about the OGP transfer instead of being an adult and moving on.

HumoLoco and LegendBlitz like this.
  5. IvanMorris

IvanMorris New Member

agree with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.