EXP rate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ihgyug, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Whichever method they use for exp events, it has to be one to allow players to WANT to play all 7 days a week.

Not just on weekends. Games Campus destroyed the weekday community with that method.

I suggest HIGH BASE rates and LESS EVENTS to keep new players interested.

This way you can play the game to the fullest AND still HAVE A LIFE and also reach Max level on more than one character.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Spite likes this.
  2. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Problem is that nobody care about grinding if you look at other games that games are based on content and fun. You take 1 - 3 months to get LVL cap . That is what you have to do and then you start play , then it start be fun. Here you are taking year for getting Cap and then there is nothing to do .

3. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Sooo... what are you suggesting?

4. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

I am suggesting nothing . I just wanted tell why there is not so many players. Because a lot of ppl here likes grind they are use to do it since 2007 they are fine with that . They are grinding and watching movie chating etc. But most players want to enjoy game get gear etc .
    I don t know how it will looks like here but on GC it took you few months to get HG (without XP prem gear etc) and then that game finished because you could not get items like banners (hard to get black monk pazzes and if you got some rate for banner was insane) good weapons when you got your weapon refination rate sux so you had to do many weapons many items etc.

And the worst thing on this is that if you wanted be succesfull or better you have to pay . But not pay and get something, just pay and hope. Cuz all was lotery you was wasting money like hell for nothing . Its like youtube video opening 200 blue boxes without banner and +2 (count 200 boxes to $$).

Or HG 5 +++ HI was 40 mobs for 0.01 but there was no reason for so high level . You simply didn t need that . Thats mostly reason why i stoped.

So we can just hope that XP rates and mostly the crafting ,refinating etc rates will be higher . But its close we just have to wait :)

5. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

9dragons has always been a grind heavy game. I am in support of not beating the game in 1 month due to high base exp rates. I think a year of dedication to the game and you should be a decently high level. If the grind gets slow, thats what daily quests are for. Maybe redfox can find a way to impliment more and have that be an effective way for EXP at higher levels

6. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

Well to be honest with you when I was a kid the two things I truely wanted were to be able to spend a **** ton of money on 9D, and second have a Alienware laptop.
    As it so happens at the moment I'm financially stable to get both, so why the f not right?

7. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

YAAASSS we should have options to leveling... pvp, questing or grinding

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  8. Sponk

Sponk Member

Haven't been a PvPer since Acclaim days, but I'd definitely like to see a way to level up with PvP. Specially with the way everything's changing to "punish people who are using the PvP system in the game". However it would require a lot of work, since I can assume people would find a bunch of exploits by leveling this way.

9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You should try planetside2 if you want xp from pvp, you also get points to buy other weapons and ability's depending on class. Pretty much what 9dragons never had and probably will never have.

10. Sponk

Sponk Member

I meant for 9d only. There's several games out there where you can level with PvP only, gw2 being a very popular example.

11. FuriaAlba

It was just a example, althou I'd say PS 2 is the best xD since it's f2p.

12. Sponk

Sponk Member

GW2 has become free to play. Costs to buy the expansion, but the base game is now free.

13. FuriaAlba

If that makes you feel better.

14. FuriaAlba

Not bad, I wanted to try out some other mmorpg's but I don't have the time to get acustomed with them reason why I like PS 2 mostly, nothing more simple than a good old shooter.

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Maybe on this "Korean version" there is a much more balanced exp curve? So maybe low levels won't be too easy and high levels won't be too hard? We probably have to wait for our answers =/

Icynoob likes this.
  16. Sponk

Sponk Member

High base exp rate with events around 20-50% extra. It's a tiny bonus but definitely not something you'll skip ordinary time for entirely.

17. StrawBewy

StrawBewy New Member

less exp rate = better comunity and more Shared parties :D

18. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

Less exp rate = all stuck in Jinan/Datong map pking each others ass off

ihgyug likes this.
  19. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

9d works fine on a toaster

20. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Let's hope there'll be enough people for those shared parties!

ihgyug likes this.