How to get $$ in this version?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DENZJE, Mar 20, 2016.

1. DENZJE

DENZJE New Member

I know many of you won't share his secret (if there's even any), but how do you guys get money (around CS level)? I used to go to CCD green and get fragments & trade for TS100 but I heard in this version there's no fragments drop (or not worth). So is there even any way to make money or you only can buy from IM? Because if I have to buy everything from the IM even if I already pay for prem, this version will die faster then anyone thinks.

If someone has a good method but doesn't want to share with all, please pm me!

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Hi dude,

welcome to reality. Looks like you been sleeping for the past few weeks.
    Oh .. What do i see here? You even bought a premium? And you expect just because of that it would be enough to compete?

NOOPE.. unfortunately not. You need much more than that my friend. Start by buying IM Pazzes for the dungeons.. maybe you can find something in dungeons to sell.

Not even people who have all day free to play, cannot make any money or compete unless they empty their wallet.

So yea.. thanks to the people who have no brain to think when a publisher deserves their money, this version will die sooner than anyone thinks, just like you said.

Shady, kilroyjr and DENZJE like this.
  3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Grind, you get yakumos letters and weaps. Or go grind in GCM and get bags of rank 1 gears to sell.

4. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

There's many way to get $$ in-game if you play enough. Ofc people who dont play game and cry on forum its p2w will still play on forum...

I farmed 140 be's from icy bosses in last 2 days.
    There's many options to farm if you have time ofc.

GCM - nice boost of gold
    BE farm from bosses - this method is nice but you have to control all bosses
    Weapons from grinding - tibet weapons give 500-700k each
    ccd - never try it farm but you can get fragments

buy cheap/sell expensive - this method is the best if you have patient and knowledge

Simply its play2win. More time you spend = more gold you earn.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  5. Back12345

Back12345 Member

Dear lawd have mercy, you're advice is to farm bosses that no one will see because you have control of, or get to end game and sell your weapon drops.

OR farm a dungeon that doesn't hardly drop anything.

Oh and may favorite, buy cheap sell expensive, if A) you have cash to buy & B) are lucky C) how much should something cost anyway? I remember when BE used to be worth 1kk , I also remember stacks of 255 going for 5kk towards the end.

You're a ******* genius, you should write a money making guide for this game, I look forward to the chapter explaining the price list of items..
    You should of just stopped after this master class in wisdom.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Savatage, Zukee, ihgyug and 1 other person like this.
  6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Trying to hunt bosses is worthless, you can get 20 per week without doing anything, that is 80 per week.

GCM is okay for gold, it isn't amazing and you would probably be able to make similar gold in weapon drops (plus levels and other drops) alone though, the steel chests will net you like 700k per run. The drops come from the WS rank 1 items though, those sell for a little bit but again extremely saturated.

Bosses in Tibet would be good though, getting a PS or HH Hermit weapon would make some good gold. Crying and Flaming Wind weapons used to be good gold until too many people started doing it, it is a bit over saturated and you can get most PSO weapons for like 1 - 2kk.

Fragments would be okay, I don't know if they drop at all with these drop rates and you need like 12 for 1 TS100.

It's crap but the real money comes from selling IM. You will never make the type of gold you'll make from selling IM.

7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Did anyone ever dropped se fragment of conqueror?lol

Blitzcronk likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Legend haha

akam6666 likes this.
  9. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I made many CCD Purple/green and for now 0 fragment drop (even during the event), I drop only the other collectible that you can use for Low TS.
    The fragment are either not implemented or the drop is so damn low that you have to do 30 run to get 1 fragment...
    At least you get some elixir from there and you can sell them for some gold but I think GCM will be better for money farm.

Pna1Dra6on and dixbutts like this.
  10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Probably just like GC when they added cc dungeon they forgot to add the fragments, only way to get them is to do red/black cc and get treasure chests and get them from there, which is like 2 stacks of chests for 1 TS which isn't even tradable in this version, only the blue box one is.

11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Conquerors chests? I opened like 50 and got nothing but books.

12. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

i saw fragments in LL but u ned pvp points 300 per bag that wil be impossable xD.

13. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

nah its other ones which give small pills etc

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Treasure chests of the conqueror, you can also trade jewels for them at the npc. Case of the conqueror gives books.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  15. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

I agree

16. Kratoz

Kratoz New Member

To make money in this version you need....
    1: Insane amount of time to spend, and maybe you get lucky and can sell something rather than NPC it.
    2: Spend money in IM and sell to other players, which seem to be the most common thing atm. Many moneywasters out there for this dated game. Me myself just experience some nostalgia since its glory days in the beginning at acclaim.

This game HAD potential once, but every single publisher ruins it for the masses. Quick cash for them.
    The common gamer doesnt want to pay loads of real cash (even if i/we/you can afford it) on a game, and that you "might" get something good. As long as a few % ppls do spend alot the publisher makes money. The community always ends up destroying the game themselves, economy is already going south within just a few weeks, then they whine about it. Within a short period of time this server will be a desert with just a few moneyspenders around PK:ing eachother:). Time will tell but it doesnt look good at all in MY opinion.

Regards

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  17. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

[​IMG]

Blitzcronk likes this.