Flag of Chaos and Flag of Emptiness... Are you serious right now?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galdirian, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Galdirian

Galdirian Member

I just bought flag of emptiness but when I try to equip I get a message "One can not posses duplicates of that item." I can equip it once I take my flag of chaos off. So you can not have TWO flags equipped at the same time? I was not told this. There was nothing logical behind this. Did I just wasted 120 mil on this? I can equip multiple dragon banners as long as they are different ones so what's the deal with flag of chaos and flag of emptiness? They even have different set requirements! HOW was I supposed to know this? Took me a whole day of farming to get the money.

2. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

I can undarstand why you are angry mate,
    let me explain you how back in days we getting this flags and why you cannot combine them:

blue exe + bead of chaos = Flag of Chaos (F lvl 1)
    Flag of Chaos + Ancient Compass = Demon Faced Soul Plate (F lvl 2)
    Demon Faced Soul Plate +Double spirit circuit orb = Flag of Emtiness (lvl 3)

So all Flags are considered same relic but different level that's why you cant combine them.
    Just like you can't combine Goku 2 & Goku 5.
    By the way each upgrade took us not days but months of farming.
    I understand that if you not familiar with this upgrade tree is hard to figured out that you can't combine them.
    Just be happy that you can spend 200 mil and get Flag 3 ,
    because if you should do it by yoursleft it would took optimistic arround 6 months :)