Build For Nuker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helsoyam, Feb 17, 2016.

1. helsoyam

helsoyam New Member

Now that Dex increases ck rating attack , how will I build my build nuker , and needs essence stop gun? I'm confused someone help me ?

2. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

Yes, you need Essence. Focus on Dex, build Wis enough for Bracer. My build for nuker, 1 level build 2 dex 1 wis 1 ess, 1 level 2 dex 2 cons until 60 - 80 ess, you can change build : 3 dex 1 cons each level.

3. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I main nuker and I love the role. It fits my playstyle perfectly in 9dragons.
    The main concern is RedFox revisions:
    • Base Chi Kung damage multiplier (Essence) has revised (Compared to the existing Wisdom multiplier): Chi Kung Artist increased by 25% / Strategist (N/A) / Holist increased by 12.5%
    In CBT, essence did not increase CK damage. Wisdom was the primary damage stat for nukers. Will this be the same in OBT? If so, then I believe wisdom should still be maxed first. The problem is that Wisdom no longer affects CK AR so dex must be added into the build for nukers.

After experimenting with CBT, pumping primarily dex gave a ton of attack rating, however, I felt like I was not critting more as a result. I felt like I was critting the same amount. Furthermore, dodge stat also increases but I felt like I was still getting hit WAY too much for pumping dex. Hell, I would even be running around in low level maps and level 30 mobs had no problem hitting me when I stand in groups of mobs. They can EASILY interrupt my meditation. I can only conclude that either something is wrong with the DEX stat or it really isnt needed for nukers.

Also, if you focus primarily on WIS and DEX, you will not be able to grind for long periods of time because you will run out of VE. So ESS should be pumped as the secondary stat. This is just what I experienced in CBT and will build accordingly in OBT depending on if ESS gives CK damage as RedFox said.

We'll just have to wait and see

4. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

It was a typo by them, Wisdom is the damage stat.

Wisdom = minimum for weapon
    Essence = ~60 base
    Dex = as much as you can
    Con = as much as you can spare

5. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

All that really changed was the critical rate stat. Wis now adds damage and dex adds critical rate. Ess is ck def and ve so for pve just have enough Ess so you don't med so much. Adding to con increases def more than str so you can add to that if you feel you are dying to much. I found that unless I was getting ganked by a bunch of red mobs I didn't have to watch my hp as much as before

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Base str,every CB add 10-20 con depending on how u feel and your gear,I would then do min ess and my primary stats would be wis to be maxed out asap and then it would be dex.This is for pve only.This is build i used for nuker and ck hyb and worked fine.Maxing wis for big dmg and dex for hitting.Ess isnt even needed if u have ve leach.Same goes for str/con.U have your shields for when u are lower on hp and kg.Also u have hp buff too.Def aint really needed cuz if u want to build def then u need high amounts for it to work,same does for ar.U should grind in nuker spots so mobs dont hit u.Hope it helps.

7. Whibbs

Whibbs New Member

Is this thread still valid info in 2023?

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

You might also want to check out the Game Guides and Tips section of the forum.

Whibbs likes this.