2023 Meta’s?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thornz999, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

Hey all, I’m a returning player from Acclaim days. I’ve never actually “beat” the game, but I’m coming back for nostalgia and I actually want to go all the way this time.

I’m making a BoT warrior, which I will eventually follow with a WT nuker. But that’s just cause I want to. What is the actual meta these days? What dominates in PvE vs PvP? What is better endgame vs starting? I’m toying with building a hybrid since I’ve never actually committed to building a good hybrid, but should I go CK hyb or Melee hyb?

This is my first time back to 9D in over 5 years so gimme a bit of slack, I’m basically new xD

EDIT: also, what is the difference between the 2 servers? Is one PvE and one PvP? If so, which is which?

2. TendoCMMM

TendoCMMM New Member

Just play some days and you will understand everything.
    Dont waste time with the „old„ collectibles, we have super strong relics these days and in most cases you can wear them starting at lvl 1, same with the equipment.
    Take a look at the auction npc in hefei and you will see the meta.

3. Fulca

Fulca Member

Come to TAO server. More people and there is PvP guys too if you want to do that.

My tip is that check the prices in the stands and auction house. Many guys are inserting
    wild sums for products whose true value is not what they are asking for.
    People are trying to get easy money.

Many people are giving free stuff randomly for new players. I recommend to search some Band/League and Master.
    Some bands and leagues kick non active players or they don´t want low level players. Remember to make at least 1 BAG account, where you collect items.

Try to get the 4 Halloween Pumpkin Bags for your main. Those value are about 1 each 20 - 40 million.
    First clothes you should get is Ancient moonlight set. You can easily refine those to +10 for yourself after that refines easily brake.

You get weapons from dungeons Death Valley, and Valley of Hell. Write to chat if some high level can carry you and you get weapons. "it's possible those dungeons will bug when there is a party"

In the weekends I recommend to lvl up because the server event boost.
    In the week I recommend you do game guest.

Tell someone to carry you at the Ice Palace dungeon. So you will get good epithet. "Expectional Northeng Sky"

4. Thornz999

Thornz999 New Member

Thanks for the replies!

5. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

Come to the dark side and we help you play easier