hi guys

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Muchal, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Muchal

Muchal New Member

It's been a while since I played 9d. I just wanted to ask if ck hybrids are still viable?

2. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

In what way are you asking?

PvE or PvP?

My main is a CK hyb and I do just fine on both sides. Thing is, like any char. Do you know how to play it to the fullest and not just log and play. Can you afford to invest the time and $ to make any char better?

For any char that someone plays takes time and understanding on how to play that char to its max and invest in gear and weps. Know how to build the char, make said sacrifices.

I can handle me, but the top geared chars vs mine, I got a long way to go, but Im willing to do what I need to do to get stronger both PvE and PvP (to protect myself - NOT play PvP as a daily activity). I dont PvP unless attacked and I dont get 1 shotted!

So now you decide if they are viable!

Muchal likes this.
  3. Muchal

Muchal New Member

Thanks for the advice! Just in general bro, my old main from acclaim was a ck hyb so I was just wondering if it's still optimal til this day.

KProphetK likes this.
  4. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Well the skills from then to now are different, CK Hybs dont have the Para Nuke anymore, so that sucks, but we have weps that Stun/Para so that works. Back then we built CK hybs off Wis/Ess, now its Wis/Dex. Bracers where the way to go back then, now days its Hybs main wep then Bracers. I use both, depending on what I am doing. There are so many different relics to use and build off of for various reasons. I use melee in some dungeons vs ck in others.

I dont know whats up with my OBS, I cant get it to record or stream atm, so I could show you a few things that I do and use when playing. Maybe someone else can do that and give a lil more insight on all this.

I love CK hyb vs Melee hybs, but they both have their advantages and disadvantages.