Reasons why you should quit rumble fighter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfattack25, Sep 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfattack25

wolfattack25 New Member

1) Lack of content
    2) Events are the same and it feels like no effort is put into it. Fisticuffs has been so repetitive for 8years and the same ppl win everytime. You guys need to step it up and come out with better events.
    3) Lack of support
    4) Lack of playerbase, I see it’s about 15 players now on a daily
    5) The GM’s don’t even talk to the community asking what is needed to help fix the game
    6) DDos issue
    7) Toxic players
    8) Lack of creativity
    This game just feels like a waste of time. I feel bad for all the players that have to deal with redfox lack of everything. Spend your time on a game where there’s support clearly this company doesn’t care to even flourish the game.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Akainu5359

Akainu5359 New Member

You might not agree with me but speaking as someone who has been playing literally since september of 2007 this game died with ogplanet.. rumble fighter will never be the same save yourself the trouble of making posts like this or creating new ones just idk try to develop your future more do something more productive with your time(not an insult) then reminisce on a game most of us grew up on ;/ its over its dead having said that good luck with life I guess?

hungngo29484 and HumoLoco like this.
  3. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

I think you've got things confused.

RedFox isn't to blame here for anything in-terms of content wise. It's NimoniX.

Once you understand that actors have better working conditions than them, and we KNOW what's happening right now, it's easier to grasp why the game lacks content. It shouldnt be a reason to quit, but it's understandable and good enough imo.

RedFox continues to support the game even when NimoniX doesn't give them content. If you wanna point the blame at someone, blame NimoniX, but also understand why content, fixes, and expansion hasn't happened for this nye 20 year old game.

VibeCzech, DyrusIsWacky and HumoLoco like this.
  4. QueenLone

QueenLone Active Member

literally just play something else

5. KarenFugate

KarenFugate New Member

Thanks alot.

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You forget add at the last part. HumoLoco, along with the formerly GodForumers and God of Battle in Old Guild War, quit on this Rumble Fighter, one day we shall perishes NimoniX for what they have done to us. F* to el king noob.

7. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

People still make these posts? You guys need to make this game popular. Get popular streamers to play it. Even with the influx of new players they'll probably quit due to the learning curve and everyone in the game having the best stuff and stats. You can blame Nimonix all you want until it has a demanding playerbase to encourage development it will always be the same ish. Just play it to enjoy a classic dont expect anything. It hasn't happened for a decade.

8. TheOnlyRamGod

TheOnlyRamGod Member

Well tbh they dont even market the game with the money they make from us. Even then, the current userbase is too toxoic

9. TheOnlyRamGod

TheOnlyRamGod Member

toxic *

10. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

"TheOnlyRamGod" is a DDOSER. So number 6 applies to him

11. TheOnlyRamGod

TheOnlyRamGod Member

proof? or you just trying so desperately to get me in trouble for something I have no knowledge how to do or even do... stop accusing me of stuff im not doing weirdo

12. Shiromegumi

Shiromegumi New Member

The proof will come once they subpoena you to court. You're not in Korea :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.