White tiger re and white tiger Scrolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ladyboom, Oct 31, 2023.

?

Do white tiger mess up for you

This poll will close on Apr 30, 2026 at 9:31 PM.
  1. No it dont

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes it do

100.0%
  3. Or you see it Masup be for when you teammates had it equip Vice verse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ladyboom

ladyboom New Member

Thank you for a the Scrolls that you have released I have been having so much fun and pleasure playing and facing them hopefully y'all have some more Scrolls or EXO courses coming out for in game currency but the matter is that the scroll white tiger and the squirrel white tiger r e is failing to animate is it been past three updates and it still as is didn't know if you knew about it or not but this is a drastic scroll to my memory it's a personal scroll so one that I use and I'm unable to have fun with the game like I used to with it but I'm still looking forward for an update to shoot boxing agent cold bood extreme tkd koroshu persona The wind taekkyeon and wing Chun
    Thank you for dedicating your time for reading this but there I do have some ideas for EXOs to like a boomerang nunchucks a EXO that you could copy other exo giving it a unique move a 99 hit XO I would prefer to put them in the prison orb but however you make it a an exo that changed your stance giving you a new set of combinations and grabs also to perform moves that can be redone once cool have a nice day
    Ps every time you do the ground hit using these Scrolls it kick you off the game

JackTheMerciless and NeoStrayFox like this.
  2. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/maintenance-patch-notes-october-17-2023.56577/
    Known Issues
    • White Tiger/White Tiger RE's ground hit may crash certain players using certain PCs. Please refrain from using the two scrolls for the time being.
    https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/no-maintenance-patch-notes-september-6-2023.56495/
    • Known Issues
      • The Blue Dragon scroll's charged KP combo does not knock down the opponent.
      • The Blue Dragon RE scroll's charged KP combo does not knock down the opponent.
      • White Tiger scroll's punch, kick and nanmu combos are unable to connect.
      • White Tiger RE scroll's punch, kick and nanmu combos are unable to connect.
      • Sumo BF LE's multi-hit combos are unable to connect.
      • Eagle Claw RE's Rage Art does not properly connect upon usage.
      • Linked Scroll Hondon-Doutetsu's Rage Art is not properly connected when used on an airborne opponent.

JackTheMerciless likes this.