White Tiger (Scroll) : Third Hits of PPPP and KKKK lacking hitbox

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BozoP, Mar 11, 2024.

1. BozoP

BozoP New Member

Hello, I hope this isnt a repeat of a previously reported issue,

Summary: As of receiving White Tiger (Scroll) and attempting to use it in both Standard, Rumble, Training, and Adventure modes, I have noticed the third hits of the PPPP and KKKK combos (the punch rushes) seem to lack hitboxes, or do not register as connecting, even against blocking targets.

[​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce: Simply equip the White Tiger scroll and boot up Training (stage doesn't matter). Attempt to perform PPPP or KKKK. On the third hits (the ones with special effects), note that no hits register and the target returns to idle stance before either receiving the 4th hit (PPPP) or landing and not receiving the final blow (KKKK)

Frequency: Consistent - each attempt to use the combos, regardless of player or npc targets, fails to trigger a hit.

Severity: 3 I'm not sure how popular White Tiger is as a scroll, but two of it's combos missing a connecting hit feels like a fairly severe issue, albeit not game breakingly so.

System Specs: Windows 10 Pro, i9 7900X @ 3.30 GHz, 64GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

2. DavidShadowBlade

DavidShadowBlade New Member

I thought I was trippin when I was using it in a match, and some of the hits didn't connect, I use WHite Tiger RE, and it has the same problem. All of the Rapid hit moves for White Tiger, and White Tiger RE, don't work.

3. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

Patch Notes for September 6th, 2023
    The following patch notes contain information about the update.

Event & System
    System

• Known Issues
      • White Tiger scroll's punch, kick and nanmu combos are unable to connect.
      • White Tiger RE scroll's punch, kick and nanmu combos are unable to connect.