Ahri

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fataljustice, Mar 25, 2016.

1. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

yo ahri how would you feel if you spend alot of money to refine a good ck bracer and did only 100 ck damage on mobs ? and seeing noobs in bamboo do more damage than you
    let me guess you didnt even played the game as ck role
    i do 25k damage non crit and 100 damage if critical hit
    very funny you think its not a bug
    think again
    wheres the logic?
    i will donate alot of tickets instead of money you guys deserve it

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I'd like to say that if we are getting the intended KR version, the CK damage cap is 200k.

3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

That means koreans even lie to Ahri lol, since they told him we have the same damage cap. Really bad o_o

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Spite and Blitzcronk like this.
  4. Blitzcronk

It isn't the staffs fault though, they're an intermediary and have to go by the developers decision. Everyone is calling the staff out for something beyond their control.

All Red Fox can do is forward information on to the development team.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

And charging money for their incompetence is ok? I understand that they are new, that they don't know anything about the game, I would be ok with their slow learning curve, but the second they decided that they are worth our money - they lost all those privileges!
    People PAY to learn things, not the other way around

PlayeR and Back12345 like this.
  6. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

The cap is already 200k , some friends hit that with Deff smash. It is a CK hyb bug i think.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  7. Blitzcronk

They going to survive on pixie dust? This is a business, this game is a product which is being sold in some form to us the customer. Funds are necessary for the cost of the license, staff wages, domain addresses, servers for game/web hosting, protection on dedicated server, CDN - these all cost.

The staff here are probably completely unaware when things are going to go wrong because they don't fully understand this game, the developers lack of ability and how happy certain people are to exploit the game. If there were some quality testing prior to release, a lot of these problems just wouldn't happen.

8. Dromi

Dromi Member

How about instead of giving us this upgraded Alfa version they actually take the server files from KR as they are, and make a server with that then just hire a bunch of translators to translate the game to english, think it wouldnt be that much costly then using this "Upgraded version" which its riddled with bugs, which they have to resolve all over again. Im fairly sure they have solved most if not all of the bugs we are facing in the actual KR version so why go trough the pain of reinventing the wheel here? Use what works, they have the working bug free version use it, and just translate it dont change anything else to it.

9. Tiani

Tiani Member

you guys have to already understand this isnt the 9dKR as they told us we would have, this is an alpha we all are testing as an "official" launch, basically to make it simple, anyone who plays here is a laboratory rat.

Back12345 likes this.