Complaint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jamie, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Unless you have gone through my interactions with them, do not lump me in with them.

1. I am not, and I always know what I am doing.
    2. I will not apologize for basing my posts on logic, reason and good debate skills.
    3. I am always trying to make myself better, since the only person I care about competing with is myself.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This is such a toxic community and half of the issues are coming from players that don't seem to ever post anything related to the game. It seems the majority of the trouble makers are here to argue or 'debate'.

Perfection and Shyheim like this.
  3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Can you point to anything I have posted that is toxic, that doesn't involve you or someone else playing victim? Because all I see is whining because I dare to challenge your sacrosanct opinions.
    Do you afford the same courtesy to racists or sexists? Are their opinions also above question? No? Then why do you think yours are?

I didn't force you to respond to me, you've chosen to do so. Including in that off-topic post. I stated my PoV, you decided you needed to call me out on it. Where was the respect for my PoV? It's funny how you were fine telling me I was wrong, but when I returned the favor suddenly you're a victim and I'm trolling you, and a toxic person.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I hope forum mods/ GM's give a temporary suspension to these people

5. SwiggitySwooner

SwiggitySwooner New Member

What's this about again?

People breaking rules? Ban them.

Afraid the community won't like it? **** them.

I fail to see the problem here. Either be a competent game publisher and give everyone what they deserve or admit that you are not and watch the game decay into misery.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  6. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Don't worry the GM's are watching, I have been banned twice myself already and the game has not gone live yet.

7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We're here to have fun and to share information with each other. With so many different personalities gathered in one place, clashes are bound to happen now and then. But how one conducts oneself during these situations makes all the difference. Don't get us wrong, opinions are valued on the forums, yours and everybody else's. But please remember to respect each other and have discussions and not arguments. If you find yourself disagreeing with another member, think first and then calmly compose your words. Don't be insulting if you happen to disagree with someone, just understand that their views are different than yours. Just really treat each other how you would like to be treated.

LadyAngel, kilroyjr, balb1n0 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.