3 advanced clans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IAEInferno, Dec 31, 2015.

1. IAEInferno

IAEInferno New Member

yes or nah?

2. wolfien

wolfien Member

No. It isn`t implemented on KR aswell.

3. IAEInferno

IAEInferno New Member

sad dude thats just sad

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Since Indy has changed (for Zerodin and then JW) they never added any story content in 9D on any version and Advanced idea has fallen in deep sea...
    For the 5 latest years 9D updates on KR were only about game system/dungeon/item/crafting.

5. Jamie

Jamie Member

You mean content that was rubbish and only increased their finances?

GoliaX and Fullneo like this.
  6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Yeah but I wanted to be nice and not too rude ^^

7. wolfien

wolfien Member

If developers would spend some time they could probably bring this kind of content in 1 year, IF ....
    This game was out 10 years ago...and still none of this missing clans are integrated. I cannot understand why they dont put up the effort to actually do this kind of updates ...would be nice to have it completely ...i guess it would be a massive hit to bring back old players or newly ones with this kind of updates ...i growed up with this game since i was 11 year old ...now im almost 22 ...sadly this content is still missing. All i see is that the devs are focusing now on high lvl content (kunlun, i saw few pics regarding the potala palace that seems to get some "life" after few years tibet was released which is kind of cool, been curious about this palace , always wanted to see it opened, i hope we can get it aswell since we are "full KR content", maps mostly and dungeons, and yes lots of decos, they release new caps like lvl 240 i think with those maps, they will need to add new skills also till that lvl which its missing after PS lvl )

8. Jamie

Jamie Member

The content is missing and you won't ever see it. The advanced clans were part of the story line Altman created during his time as the writer some of it was adapted to make it appealing to our Western culture, when Acclaim went down so did the story and since then I haven't really been following it because it hasn't made any sense.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    ZvnZ likes this.
  9. wolfien

wolfien Member

3rd role doesnt exists even on kr , is just new skills no new rtd, so the so called "3rd role" isnt yet out ...3rd role should have new RTD quests and continued clan story line with epiteth and clothing and so on ....correct me if i am wrong ... i might be , kr might have new RTD q

10. Jamie

Jamie Member

AFAIK there is a third role which is accessible past HM I don't know how it works but I imagine there are RTD's which you need to complete to access it?

11. wolfien

wolfien Member

Ahri specified this :
    1. Dragon Quest Renewal
    So i assume will be new quests related to the "3rd role" , old ones still remain as they are ...not modified, not altered.

12. angst

angst New Member

Wish we could do something to speed up the their work progress.

13. Jamie

Jamie Member

I don't think so I'm assuming RTD's might mean some of them could be redone which I wouldn't say is a good idea because a lot of quests were abused, most of the pills, exp consumables were abused so unless they fix that, I don't like the idea of renewable quests. I don't know exactly what Ahri means by it though.There is something about Road to Fate so that might be it?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  14. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

If NineDragons KR releases the 3 remaining clans, then we will get it as well.

15. Jamie

Jamie Member

When Steven-Elliot Altman was hired to rewrite the storyline for the Western version, I believe he was the one that adapted the story heavily and was responsible for the 'advanced clans' which never happened as a result of Acclaim dropping the game. I don't believe the advanced clans were ever properly designed into the story which is one of the reasons we have never seen them. He spoke about it in the interview I'm sure most people have read:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/8482

Iron Fist, Black Dragon, Union of Nobel Families was part of the story as narrated by Altman but it never came to fruition. It has been a pretty well known myth for many years among the community. Aside from the 'advanced clans' weren't we also also suppose to be given more information on the 'lost dragons' as part of the RTD?

If I'm wrong could someone please correct me.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    KProphetK likes this.
  16. OMGKuan

OMGKuan Member

Just to keep the fires of misinformation burning..."...you need a lvl 160 vagabond to be eligible for entrance into Advanced Clans." I've heard this from at least 4 different sources

17. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

I quoted you. Now you have to find the book! :cool:

KProphetK and BloodyHands786 like this.
  18. BlackGoku987

BlackGoku987 New Member

If the game would follow the story path that GM Ahri told us about it would mean that they have to add more clans and then add a ranking system to make players fight for the clan leader title and then make the 9 clan heads fight between themselves in order to become "The One".
    Anyways, i've seen the "9dragons 2 " trailer and i hope some day il get to play that fine ass version of 9d. Cheers !

19. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Also the guy who was working on the advanced clan stuff was gone with Acclaim, so if I remember correctly there's a very slim chance we'll see them. Unless it's been picked up by someone else. But I doubt it since all the updates have been about other in-game systems/items.