When does OBT start??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikica, Mar 23, 2016.

1. mikica

mikica New Member

We would like to know at least a date when it opens.. We are all eager to start

2. Jinong

Jinong New Member

yea that would be cool... but i feel like the game will be dead anyways no one will play it just hurry up and open the game and let it die gg wont last more then a month

3. iExcruciate

iExcruciate New Member

Well yeah because no one is going to bother to switch from their main on Mayn Games. I'm surprised TS2 even re-opened a US server. After Aeria Games closed their servers everyone migrated to Mayn.

4. Attis

Attis New Member

march 26th there is a 12sky 1 server opening back up.

5. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Is that on Red Fox or another company???

6. Orthodox

Orthodox New Member

12sky 1 on march 26th is a Private server.

7. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

I think I found it. Did they change the name to Infinite Sky?

8. arunas1

arunas1 Member

thats1. MegaByte working with that. also zenith 12sky1 rolling,but i dont like that1,i played zenith for like 5min and alt+f4 and delete. Mega 12sky had like ~400 ppl online ea day before test server.

9. Orthodox

Orthodox New Member

Infinite Sky is AE aka Anrinch. It's all in the same now.

10. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

Its a illegal private server of 12sky1 Megabytes try to do him best to make just free for players, and when AE starts others gm want to make only money so its the same of hard to lvl here , and you will giving money to a ghost enterprise without copyrights , not even talking about the owner of AE was the same Scammer and hacker that makes 12sky1 and 12sky2 from aeria shutdown, if you wanna waste your time with an old game that only you miss the memories , go ahead , when you get lvl 100 and get stuck or pay to lvl remember my words , either Redfox its pretty good , not pay to win , you can buy in herbalist all the items you will need in game instead of paying for it.

11. Attis

Attis New Member

anrinch and redfox are two totally different games, one is 12sky 1 then other 12sky2. Some people may enjoy playing the oringial instead. And besides, anrich is at least giving a date on when their servers will be up. Who knows how long classic will take

mikica likes this.
  12. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

I wouldn't trust any private servers of twelve skies..just wait for obt.

Nagashi likes this.
  13. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

At least redfox is making an effort to make and get the game up

Nagashi likes this.
  14. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Lol well mayn is shutting down so thier mains gonna get deleted anyways,best bet is to wait for redfox to open the server bk up for obt,theyre trying to fix some bugs and work around mayn shutdown time to keep the game up,mayn had *** ass servers to begin with.

15. arunas1

arunas1 Member

i played 12sky1 and 12sky2 like 8-10 years ago. aeria,mayn and some privates till now.and 12sky2 ptw,cuz you can buy skills,mounts,elites. and yes atm redfox you can buy with gold and cp,but wait OB... if they ll bring mounts and wings,i doubt its gona be just gold and cp.
    and why some ppl likes to play 12sky1. no god lvl,no mounts,factions have different stats. and not just good memories

16. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

Classic no god lvl no mounts not wings not op factions :v i dont see the difference.

17. arunas1

arunas1 Member

18. Rycka

Rycka New Member

TS2 Build system is the same for all Clans and on TS 1 each Faction has its own traits the entire game mechanics is alot better then TS2 and yeah TS1 is the only game where you can kill m33 being m2-5-8 due to the builds you make thats what makes it better every player has a chance at pvp and no TS1 isn't P2W as long as items such as Leets Wargods etc becomes availible in Item mall. Example (Zenith) that one is P2W

19. Nagashi

Nagashi Member

God this people, Ts1 die when aeria does , no matter how much private servers they try to put on it will be always just to make money , and we cannot let that guys balance the server by their own , they just fucked it since CBT and now they sya its alright and you trust people who doesnt even rmeember a exp rate and they just say they have originals rates? really , they **** if ya wnana play get out of here and stop taking people to that shitty stuff

20. arunas1

arunas1 Member

aeria on killing spree. and you cant trust anyone.big1 companies gona f...you up and no breakfast after that.
    its your choice,you gona spend some $$ on private server or not.for me mmos its like hobbies,and its ok to spend some $$ on hobby.
    12sky1 and 12sky2c have their one + and - its not like one of them is best. i like more 12sky2 pvp,wars so thats why im waiting for OB.im gona roll classic and kill everyone for fun.
    and every mmo have ppl who keeps bitching about exp rate. not everyone have patience,they want 10x exp +free gear... for max lvl and good gear you should work for it. be proud about your char,what you did and not for what they gave you for free.