9Dragon Population

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chamoweee, Mar 27, 2016.

1. chamoweee

chamoweee New Member

Hello fellow friends,

Does anyone have a general idea of how many people play this game?

I've played since Acclaim and looking to get back into it :)

Thanks for your response in advance!

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This is fairly busy all times of the week, busier on the weekends. You can expect to see like a good couple of hundred a day.

3. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Definitely not as much as during acclaim or even g1 but the server is populated and will continue to grow

4. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

delusional

Back12345 likes this.
  5. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Believe it or not, you're actually helping this game grow by being on the forums 24/7 and crying your life away.

6. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I see the population is decreasing a bit anyway...first weeks was crowded lol ^^

7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea,SZ and DT are empty now anyway,maybe 10 players in those maps.HZ/NC will have maybe 20 in each.LD has around 30-40.Icy has around 30-40.Tibet around 20(if that).Then maybe 50 in hefei afkers.On top of that people doing dungeons,cc,ll,bp.I would say a active amount of 150-200 people in the game playing.There was like 400 people on when it got released in obt-3/4 days later.

Server is loosing people,does anyone have 100% xp buff on at least 5-10hours in a day?Getting 100% xp is like 70 people online or something and 50% is like 35-40 people.GC had more population compared to RF at starting but by no means u wont attract new players here.With this game history its mostly the usual players and if they leave then well...

8. Blitzcronk

80 people online at once for 100% exp buff, most big leagues are on 50% (rank 2).

The turn out for this game in the original OBT was amazing, Bamboo was absolutely packed and so were every map up until LD, Icy it was empty because hardly anyone was at 150+ to grind there (apart from nukers). The population is slowly decreasing, I know many people that have left but there are still new people joining, I don't know how many of them are staying.

There is just nothing to do really and pretty soon with all these exp cards and the fact you're still grinding on over 0.14 at PS, people will reach cap (225)and be stuck without content. Drop rate is so bad it isn't worth doing dungeons like SRS and most people are sticking to the WS gear so hardly any reason to farm for items.

The content is lacking and we're still miles behind the KR version we're suppose to be emulating. We don't even have fishing yet.

Veltaine likes this.
  9. chamoweee

chamoweee New Member

Many thanks for all the responses.

Look forward to meeting you guys in game! :)

10. Blitzcronk

Things to do in Awaken:

1. Collect everything from the attendance event each day
    2. Do all the quests in Bamboo Village - this will reward you with a weapon you can upgrade. The final weapon upgrade has the damage of a LM weapon with 0 requirements.
    3. Join a clan and get the role as early as you can to join a league
    4. Save your RTD quests. Do not do your RTD chapter 3 until at least GB10. The last 3 quests in the chapter 3 give you 570k per quest, you only need 500k at EC to level up
    5. Collect steps you get from drops, they NPC for 2-6k per one. Easy starting cash for lowbies
    6. Collect the collectibles, you can trade them into clan for 4k contribution points
    7. You can buy 10x2 manuals for 4k and use practical manuals getting them to 10x3
    8. Join a league asap and get a master. Joining a league will net you around +20 all attributes and 50% bonus exp permanently
    9. Finding a master will get you 3 ve leech, 3 hp leech (50 x 3 seconds for 30 minutes) and a relic which gives 5% and then another 10% weapon damage relic from a gift
    10. Level to 50 and get the 9dragons event set. It is a great set and will keep you going until the GL War Spirit Set.
    11. Every day get the 5 shabby coupons from Hefei - you can sell them to players for 500k per 5. Easy starting cash for lowbies if you do this 3 times with 3 characters per day
    12. If you are going a Warrior, focus mainly on maxing dex out as you will miss notorious amounts here
    13. Nanchang/Hangzhou are pvp enabled - if you don't want to pvp buy an anti-pvp buff in Hefei for 149k (lasts 3 hours)
    14. Don't collect GT for def set, you can buy the 600 6 pocket set in NN/HZ/Icy for 500k or the 6 pocket 800 def set in Tibt for 2.4kk

11. chamoweee

chamoweee New Member

So well-versed in this game Blitz!

Thanks again.

12. Blitzcronk

No worries buddy. Always about if you have questions.

13. Huashao

Huashao New Member

50% buff all the time in League? Can I join your League?
    your IGN please.

14. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

You are delusional.
    Server is losing players day by day. Since server launched it lost ~25% of players.
    Many player's came back when server launched, but when they saw the reality of this project, some of them quited because of the same history, game still have problems since aclaim that wasn't fixed yet. If Dev team doesn't come fast with a major fix update more people will leave. That's sure.

15. Bruteoni7

Bruteoni7 New Member

I just came back after 10 years, i dont see this game going forward. Its a shame because i like it, the grind is just
    too much. no one has time for that anymore.
    Someone motivate me to play please

16. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Just come back or I'll PK you ^^ It is still fun, so long as you play for the sake of playing.
    I suggest you not get caught-up in the rush to reach HG, or that of whom is the most macked-out. Otherwise,we'll only see you on W/E, or during holiday events ... which does squat for the server.

Counting actual people and not alts/toons, this server is nowhere near that (population) of any 1 of Acclaim's servers. Well, maybe close to Asura's count ... mid-week ... non-event hours ... no xp or drop boosts ... at the end of Acclaim's existence.
    I strongly believe Yang (after Yin merged) was way more populated.

I do meet a few people whom have not played Acclaim, G1, or GC, which is a good sign. However, I believe the current body count is mainly vetran's alts---most, or many of the toons are vets w/multiple alts (pocket-healers, power-leveling, farming for box/drop events etc..).

Sadly, that old disease (no boost = no attendance) still plagues us!
    Also, GM attendance/interaction in-game is just as horrible as w/all the other publishers, minus Acclaim's first few years, or the 'corruption era'.

For many years I've treated 9D as a stand-alone, not depending on the rest of the population to make the experience better. Ignoring the populations lack of attendance helps me continue my love for, & addiction to 9D.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  17. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

the fact the developers already start to treat this version as they treated any other publisher makes me think this game is having its last breathe. they threw few updates at the start, now for 6 months this version barely got anything.

pros of this version
    -good support
    -ok exp
    -good rtd system
    -quite good content, still not the KR we've been promised
    -good start with the free weaps

cons
    -awful drop and skill exp rates
    -and the endless lack of motivation for the devs to properly support the US version
    -GM not doing in-game events as XO or hefei tournament
    -insanely p2w

18. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Well all the spoil whinny little kids are quitting so just got to wait for more ppl who don't complain to join in again. I joined a month ago already IM 12 and I see all and new ppl join everyday pretty much. So the population is fine if hefei is laggy and full game is fine lol. Don't listen to those cry babies they just mad they can't camp drops anymore cause rate is low.

19. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

The drop rate is low, everything else is ok !

Swim and Okiku like this.
  20. acoquete

acoquete New Member

I've played on Acclaim, on Bardo, i want to come back after 10 years, but.. it's not motivating to play, when all i can see is errors everywhere, downloading,installing,patching and launching the game.
    And the biggest problem i've seen, is that GM's are not on ever, they just wanna do some low events in the announcements and not even replying anything in support.
    If you go look and the support section, theres so manny topic say error here,errors there, and not even 1 reply from a GM.
    And i really like this game but like this how can you try to play even?

I really wanna try it out after all these years..