What healer should i play?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neliel, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Neliel

Neliel New Member

Hey guys so I'm thinking of becoming a healer when closed beta starts and i wanted to know if i should be going physical or CK? Which do you think would be better to start of and what Clan are all the other healer players going to choose? Thanks!! :):)

2. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

It has always been HD for me :) And i have always been on a pure PvE build aswell :)

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

4. Neliel

Neliel New Member

oh cool, yeah same here i've always been a HD person is there much change for healers? With the new content and stuff i havent really played since a long time ago.

5. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

If memory serves healers have a mix of CK and Melee like Hybrids. So it would depend on if you prefer fireballs or getting your hands dirty.

With the stat changes it looks like pushing Dex, Ess and Wis would be best for a CK healer.
    While Dex and Str would be best for a Melee healer. Going with a SF or BoT for the better healer weapon, again if memory serves they get a dagger or axe respectively rather than gloves, may be a good choice.
    Con is the 2/1 stat, but you can get that higher with your buffs easy enough.

6. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I'd go physical as a start. CK chars are usually more expensive than physical ones. So, I'd go CK once I had average money and gear. However, if you really prefer CK, go for it. I think it's important for us to choose what we really like to play. Same goes for clan!
    GL :)

7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

If this version is anything like the jap version, healer and hyb buffs/skills are revamped.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  8. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

BoT healer because axe is a cool weapon :D

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

No clan matters tbh since all wep have same min/maxing here so they do same damage.But idk if the refinement damage is the same or not.

10. wildman080

wildman080 New Member

Bot healer ftw!! !woot woot think that might remake my bot healer WILDM_AN then make my warrior again

Captainpack likes this.
  11. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

if you want the best healer in the game be wu tang its the best clan for that class if any disagree look up Dr house on you tube female wu tang healer the blead cast will out dmg any other clase i've tested them all vs wutang and healer vs healer wutang won

12. Kalzi

Kalzi Active Member

#1 WT Healer
    #2 Beggar Healer
    #3 HD Healer

Beggar and HD are on par imo.

13. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

Well I'll be going HD for the CBT, after that i'll probably go back to my LoB Warrior XD