CK Hybrid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MisoKovac, Feb 6, 2016.

1. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

The role i never played! Does any1 has any tips on how to build it, pve/pvp wise (how to split points, what skills does it use or which clan is the best suited for this kind of build)? thx in advance

2. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The problem is that on this version we will have a stat change.
    We can't be sure if the previous build will be good for this new version.

3. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

That's true. I am getting 2 excited about the game that i post question prematurely i guess:)

Blitzcronk likes this.
  4. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

One would think that with Ess becoming the damage stat and Dex becoming the attk rate stat for CK, it would actually be easier to make a CK Hybrid with this version.

The real question is whether or not it will still pack more of a punch than a melee hybrid.

Just as a purely hypothetical exercise:
    Dex now becomes very important since, as far as I can tell, Str is the main Physical Def stat and Wis is the main CK defensive stat. So your best bet is to push Dex so you dodge a lot when you get caught by something. It's also the atk stat, so pushing it means you hit more.
    Ess becomes the main dmg stat for CK, so you would want to push that as well. Along with health.
    Str would be more or less useless. Wis would be good for extra CK dmg and def. But it's the 2/1 stat.

So...

Figure 2 into dex, 1 into hp, 1 into ess and wis as needed to equip bracers early game. For a Def build. Or 2 into ess, 1 into dex and hp, wis as needed if you want to push offense.
    Pushing Ess and Wis later, for more dmg.

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

@MisoKovac

Questions are the best type of things for this community, you get answers and with answers comes ideas and suggestions. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question.

MisoKovac likes this.
  6. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

Thx very much for an extensive explanation!

Blitzcronk likes this.
  7. MisoKovac

MisoKovac Member

Well i kinda miss talking about different strategies or approaches, especially with some1 who is far more experienced then me.
    + debates make the community livelier and the game more interesting to play

8. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

No problem.

I forgot that Dex also adds to the crit rate of both, if I read the outline right.

So that means High dex gives you higher hit rate, higher crit rate, and higher dodge rate. I recall hearing that with the Korean stat system Dex was vital, and it would appear that is true.
    I imagine anything that increases Dex will be valuable on this version.