RM's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mikey, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Please please please.
    If you hire RM's don't hire underaged RM's or make sure they're transparent as ****.
    That's been the issue on Gamescampus an OGPlanet
    We've had RM's who simply are power hungry.
    The only thing they do is pretend to be [GM]Over9000.
    The only RM's that were fair were ones that did there job rather then sit in everyones rooms an wait for them to **** up. Megatron gave warnings an was a fair RM

Megatron was fired because he exposed GM Revolution for being a trashy scum bag like he is.
    Please don't let this happen to other RM's.
    The only thing i was is true transparency. Not a RM Who get's told he's hot an then takes it to the heart. An whenever someone goes against the player who said he's "Hot" they get warned.

Man i can't explain how many RM's were trash too. They were like 20-30 an they acted like 10 year old e-daters.

This topic is really full of toxicity an i appologize ahead of time. But i can't stress any more how much we need RM's that aren't abusive fucks.

We've had RM's who threatened to use the ban hammer something they have no access too. An threaten players verbally it's mad stupid. Can we vote for a community advisor?

Keep in mind i did not say "All RM's" i did not single people out. I did not list the RM's that were abusive fucks. I simply said some were abusive an ruined it for players.

I kid you not people would make roast rooms just to have a GM Ban the whole room. It was pathetic it was like the police system in the United states atm. "It seem's like police are looking for trouble because there is no trouble".

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Gourdy has already said they're not looking for any type of moderators anytime soon. Shouldn't really worry. Thread is unnecessary friend.

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  3. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Tbh my problem was I cared very little about the job and wanted items and levels. I didn't transfer anything to GC so I felt like I had to catch up, got comfortable and took advantage of it. It didn't help that I had known Rev for 5 or so years prior to GC, which is arguably the only reason I got the job other than past CA experience.

Sorry I was a shitbag guys. :(

4. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

Don't blame yourself man I thought you were great!

tinytinytintin and Finesse like this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

If RedFox ever does hire any form of community volunteers, we can only hope they do a good background check of the player and make good judgement.

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

How does one do a background check? Posts are irrelevant. You can act one way on the forums and be a completely obxnixious dude in game lol. They're never going to get the perfect moderator application.

Eh don't sweat it. At least you were better than Trixie.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh not sure who you were, but you're not the RM i'm talking about, actually i'm singling one out an he's recently been active on forums. He's what is considered scum in my oppinion. You were probably a awesome RM Jin, An from what i've expierenced of you on forum's, You're a true badass. ;D
    Ahhh you're too caught up with things senpai. I just make topics to boo... i mean to start conversations with fellow forumers an build bonds of friendship that last forever ;)

8. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

@LegendaryJin Who cares, you had the dopest persona and avatar. You can't blame yourself for doing so after the OGP GMs hand-fed anything and everything to their CAs.

iliketoplayrf and tinytinytintin like this.
  9. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

OP is a feg!

10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Also which RM threatened to ban players? Weren't they just providing GMs with a list of IGNs and why said player should be banned? The most they could do was ban you from the forums lol which can easily be bypassed. If anything all moderators shouldn't be anonymous. That way anything deemed inappropriate can be reported to a GM and be dealt with.

11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I mean, there are some people on the forums who openly violate rules and act obnoxious. Also, can't they check your in game chat logs if they really wanted to see how you behaved?

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I've been told on OGP and GC they don't have access to any chat logs which is why they go by screenshots and recordings.

13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I see, I am just gonna hope everything goes well with the next generation of community leaders.

14. Twixy

Twixy Member

System is flawed. Just never use it. We have solved the problem.

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  15. beanding

beanding Member

I would be perfect for the job...I usually lurk forums from NHAA rooms. :)

16. LegendaryJin

I don't agree that never using it is the answer. If they ever decide to do it they should keep it limited to 1-2, MAYBE 3. With a limited number of community mods you have that extra help that can be wonderful assistance to a GM team. I've noticed working with both hosts that when you start to add more and more helpers the GMs get lazy and rely way too much on the volunteer mods.

Also they should never give items out to volunteers. It's best if they never come to expect gifts for volunteer work. Also, DO NOT give mods the ability to see IPs. I abused the hell out of that myself and can be a prime example (even though most of the time no one knew and it was justified).

Idk, I truly believe a very limited number of volunteer mods can make just enough of a positive difference.

17. Happythecow

Happythecow Member

Whoever they eventually get, I hope it's someone who deserves it and wants it. Theres plenty who are one or the other. That being said, while I don't want to play the game for my own personal enjoyment anymore. I wouldn't mind lending a hand to the game that has entertained me since 2008. [​IMG]
    That is if they can't come up with someone better. Am I the best candidate for a future position as a mod? No. Not a chance
    Could they do worse? Yes. Way worse

18. LegendaryJin

HTC 4 President.
    I agree. The only time I log in is to record to make a video, I no longer play for enjoyment (because this game is no longer enjoyable imo). I wouldn't mind helping them on the forums but I'm not going to go out of my way to be a mod.

19. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

@Twixy @LegendaryJin With past experience under your belt, who in the current community would you support in the position?

iliketoplayrf and tinytinytintin like this.
  20. LegendaryJin

No one, honestly. I don't even know who most of the people on this forum are anymore. People changed up names, because I know all these new names aren't new people. That's a good question I would have to keep an eye out.

tinytinytintin and Exocore like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.