Rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PlayeR, Mar 30, 2016.

1. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Exp rate , skill rate and drop rate they are all hard connected each other !
    Givin a x 3 exp and x1 skills and drop make game broken as hell its the worst idea ever happen to 9D!!

My char is already HM and light foot still cheng 5 ...i bet ill reach IM before i have expert LF !! not to mantion warrior buffs wich has 10-15 min cooldown and they get 0.10 per cast even with premuim + constant x3 manuals it takes ages to reach C10.

Drop rates are so low that for all HZ i got something like 7-8 passes for WT i coudnt do even 3 runs , not to mantion that you just cant think about using combination sistem wich req GT/FS/PS since for 140 lvl i got about 400 low FS/GTs wich with those create rates isnt enough to create iron trinket , not blood or HP one ... and what about banner wich req 150 PS per try ?

Its rly rly broken !! Game turns in a absoulute nonsense !

For the love of goods PLEASE !!!
    CONNECT ALL RATES !!!
    Make all rates X1 or X2 or X3 or what ever you wish but having 3/1/1 is a dissaster.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    balb1n0, Oskaras, Werewolf and 2 others like this.
  2. DENZJE

DENZJE New Member

+1 !!!!

3. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

I dun get the reason for removing all higher rate manuals, and decreasing skill rate to base. To mention just that skills like buffs and heals are really easy to train, while smashes, nukes, shields and traps are really hard...

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The game isn't really for us to enjoy,it's a business concept.

To actively encourage premium and golden fragments. The drop being low forces many to use Im passes and drop cards.

Fragments were clearly removed so TS is only acquired from Blue boxes. Explains why the ref rate seems lower than KR.

WS Refinement removed so players are encouraged to buy scales and tears.

Seals can even be bought to further add stats to clothes and weapons through Im.

Even the coins earned through blue boxes are gone so no cards, premium, ts or courier.

Zukee, balb1n0, ihgyug and 3 others like this.
  5. DENZJE

DENZJE New Member

I don't mind skill rates that much, this way everyone have lower skills, so we dont have all +10 at GL level...
    On the other hand though, drop rates ****, it makes this server pay2win, which makes non-payers quit after a while..

6. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and wait for them to make 5x events

Werewolf likes this.
  7. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Guys dont get me wrong I not crying how bad P2W things are .. Ofcourse im not happy about that but whatever.
    My point is that there is no matter if you are paying user or not !! Game cant be played normaly this way!!!

let say our basic rates are 3/1/1 and i use premium + drop card + exp card + x3 manual infact you put rates at 12 /6/ 2 wich makes things even worse bcause you will out level your drop even faster... Its total nonsense !

exp/skills/drop rates shoud be at same exp curve otherway nothing works properly !

Werewolf likes this.
  8. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

If you read my post instead press ctr+v for your half-witted comment you woud realise that last thing i want is X5 event :D

Blitzcronk likes this.
  9. Blitzcronk

A 5x event would just power level you through the game without having any skills or any drops, so you wouldn't be able to buy anything for your current level. The 3/1/1 ratio was quite clearly just them making money. Why else would IM passes give you x3 drop or x2 drop cards available to buy. For a time being you could even buy the exp cards as well.

10. Frazle

Frazle Member

I hate to admit it that I actually think the concept you're talking about is exactly what they're doing.
    They have completely disregarded free players at this point and odds are will continue to into the distant future.
    Even the low spending players (like myself that plans on spending around $80 every 3 months (covers 90 day premium and the trigrams)) are getting butchered by this current system.
    Even at a high level while making a decent profit off of ones drops, the big spenders (upwards of $200 per month) will have a major advantage.

11. Blitzcronk

Kr doesn't have the decos BTW

12. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

I don't mind the xp & skill rate, but the drop rate is a joke. The worst part of all is that they lower the drop rate then double it for the IM passes. It doesn't get more obvious than that...

13. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

exp rates are fine. skill rates depens on class healers ye it really bad for there traps to much time to lv one of them.drop rate ye its pretty crap to farm a dungeon like king jin on this rate 1 es on red 1 on purple and 1on green.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  14. Frazle

Frazle Member

Nukers are ridiculous as well, C5 EC1 nuke at CS1 (I got the nuke at EC2).
    That's pure grinding (not bosses) from EC2-CS1.

15. Blitzcronk

The ec1 nuke with premium, skill event and manuals, the exp was horrendous. The oc1 nuke around c5 literally felt like 0.03 per nuke. The bleed and para nuke didn't feel too bad but the instant CS nuke didn't move.

16. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

As always, I try to consider my own experience as a player, but also the view of the publisher and business value it provides.

I have a split opinion about current rates. The level exp is definetely fine, since you see already multiple people at soft cap / close to hard cap and that without any serious exp events few weeks after launch. Max level should definetely be a long term goal else there is no need for dungeons or quests at low/mid level, no need for shared parties etc. The amount of XP cards you get freely thrown at you also speeds up leveling a lot.
    Level Exp is fine.

Drop rate is in my opinion good the way it is because they are doing quite a lot of drop events, of course on top of having IM passes. Yes, not many people buy IM passes but that actually encourages people to get in groups for dungeons. In our league (NM) we have regularly dungeon runs with IM passes where league mates are able to join and loot chests.
    To be honest, after the impressions I have made at private servers, I would prefer most people running with low gear (including me of course). To gain the end equipment it should require hard work for yourself, some teamwork aswell some luck. A lot of people climbing mid levels are complaining about drop rates, while they have not even tried SGCM or red CCD during drop event. West temple was also raining drops during the weekend event, so at higher level getting a lot of materials during events it not a big problem anymore. We already saw a screenshot of a VN having the absolute end gear clothes piece, meaning with teamwork (or something else that could also be an explanation left to judgement of RF) you can already proceed through end content.
    Drop Rate is fine.

Now the skill xp is a whole different story in my opinion. It does not fit the server rates at all. Having always Premium 100% skill xp increase on top of the x3 manuels running permanently you reach IM/HG levels with not maxed skills. To be more detailed, Chi Kung users have much bigger problems maxing the nukes than physical. As an Immortal level hybrid, I can tell that the smashes and melee actives are leveling MUCH quicker than nukes. For example my def smash, that I learned at FD got maxed at Hermit levels. My def nuke that I learned at RL/FD just got to C10 at high DB. That is a huge difference. Some instant nukes receive 0,01 per cast at C6 on a 7-10 sec. cooldown. Even with a x3 manual, it gets only few % in 30 minutes. It will take weeks just to receive a Cheng on it, while I will reach level soft cap in the meantime. The problem is that it causes a disbalance in the gameplay having physical/melee users have more base damage due to higher skills, aswell harder bosses/content for chi kung due to difference of what skill level they have and what skill level they should have at this period of the game (max character level should also have max skill chengs). Leveling the buffs/passives is not a big problem anymore because of the auto-trainer.
    As already many people stated - we dont want maxed skills at CS/GL level as it was in other versions, but maxed skills at maxed level is a MUST HAVE.
    Skill rate needs to be increase by x2 permanently, with continuous skill exp events.

17. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

PlayeR explains it right....ur fkin ratios are all retarded. Is it so hard to do simple math???

If you use common sense and increase drop rate you give players a motivation to grind and make money hence levelling. I am PS11 and im sick of this shitty drop rate and i dont even want to grind anymore. What for? Kill 6 mobs that only drop 500 gold? wtf will i do with 500 gold? buy a ew pill?

Kill 300 mobs in tibet and get 4 weapons??? I think i made 1 full PS level and 2.5kk gold.............wake the ** up.

And GM stop hiding in the forums & background open ur dam mouth and comment. I dont wana see your stupid messages in game notices saying "We are here" idgaf - TALK...COMMUNICATE...

Clearly u prefer getting slandered for your incompetence. If money is all u seek and u will screw ppl to get it i have news for u my friend.

Karma is a *****!

Oskaras likes this.
  18. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

What drop rates are fine???What fkin server u playing in? 12 runs GCM superior red & black no drops???? Apart from half being bugged. Kill 300 mobs in tibet for 4 weapons. Stfu please with ur stupid ass licking bs. The drop rate is fucked up!!!!!!!! Jeez if i ever saw someone who's tongue is so far up RF ass mehhhh.

Zukee, Oskaras, Hegemonic and 2 others like this.
  19. Blitzcronk

Exp is fine (if you have premium and league buff)
    Drop is bad for new players and it's hard to make money for anyone unless you sell IM
    Skill exp is ******* awful

20. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

I guess you Sir, don't understand that other people can have a different opinion than yours. I actually explained my opinion and what experience I am basing my observation.
    I did run SGCM red and black passes (non-IM) during the drop weekend and I've gone out with 2 full bags on top of ~8kk pure cash per run. One red CCD run gave me enough material to try icy craftin on top of the high level elixirs. And yes, I do not expect the game to throw billions at me for playing few hours.

P.S.: Cut your harassment next time, it is bannable.