New player Helpers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikey, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Read previous questions i've replied for an answer.

2. Hank13

Hank13 Member

i will help throw me in there

3. Myths

Myths Clean Up Crew

I meeeeaaannnn this list is coooool and all buuuuut I don't think one or two nice people will stop new players from quitting simply because of the onslaught of hate and packets being thrown at them by the rest of the community. That being said I am already nice to the "newer" players I meet. I say "newer" because lets be real here, there are no truly new players in this game.

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

This topic is to bring awareness which shouldn't be something needed to be brought as you should naturally as you say be someone kind to a point to other players. Unless RF is Life, then carry on.

5. Myths

Myths Clean Up Crew

I think it's great that you are trying to bring awareness to the rest of the community. HOWEVER, with that said, I feel that after the second transfer of this game to a new company people just don't care about the community because 99.99% of them either are part of the problem OR are actual human beings that just stick with their close friends within the game. Don't get me wrong I like what you are doing and I think it's great I just have a hard time believing that there are actual new players to help out.

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh as long as this thread stays active i don't mind, i login to get "hi how are you" it's working a bit, whether people are less toxic around me i'm fine with that. Rather not see much toxicity, i work a stressful job being a cook is a ***** at times. Exspecially in the fine dining field

Myths likes this.
  7. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

i VOLUNTEER! i mean i always got carats sitin around

8. ReiSuzuya

ReiSuzuya Active Member

Not gonna lie. I've had my times where I will be a little "rude" to a newbie (most cases already irritated xD) ;however, I love the idea you're trying. You can put me on there (IGN: NamikoShiota). It's what I set out to do sometimes, and it's what Obscurite (The Guild) does for newbies. Take them in and give them an experience that makes them actually enjoy RF from time to time.

9. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

If that's why this was made, then this thread is even more useless than I thought.

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

CoolStoryBroTellMeMore

11. BabyLuffy

BabyLuffy Member

Award is my new ign: but ive been around since 07

12. Happythecow

Happythecow Member

The helping hand guild was conveniently made in GC when GC announced they were hiring a new RM and later disbanded once the RM was picked. I even made a new character there and pretended I needed some help but didn't get any.

Resha, Mikey, Meggi and 1 other person like this.
  13. Anthoknee

Anthoknee Active Member

i read this as new player herpes.. but my acc is new give me some help
    wait gifting is down... **

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Was shocked when i saw my topic reigning @ 70 useful replies. With some very useless replies. Hope this helps anyone. This shows that the community cares somewhat about the well being of new players. We want you, stay!

15. Anthoknee

Anthoknee Active Member

im from 2010 pal but my gc main got banned cause i got gifted chargebacked items ;( in the process of rebuilding

16. Loved

Loved New Member

Please choose me :^ )

17. Resha

Resha Member

I'd totally help out some new / inexperienced players if I wasn't so busy with school xD
    This thread was a great idea though.

18. Pahndemonium

Pahndemonium New Member

I call BS on not being an old gen after playing since ogp when renegade was still used by every1. If i wanna quit and not play everday and not be remembered doesnt mean my title of old gen should b taken away

19. Pahndemonium

Pahndemonium New Member

Tbh I act like im new cuz i can never learn from my mistakes in this game lmfao.... But i just love being trash talked by the other team even when they win... I played for probably a month on GC but the community is rlly toxic... Ill 2hitstun with vola and win and they will trash talk and even when they kill me back even faster than i did them they will still trash talk.....i dun understand...

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I wouldn't really say it's ""Toxic"" we have true competitive spirit. At the end of the game they act like nothing happened right? Pure competitiveness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.