RF Staff is poor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheGreatLee, Mar 30, 2016.

1. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

You guys need more staff or do your jobs better. POINT BLANK PERIOD!! ^_^ Still waiting on one simple ticket, that is an issue I'm sure that not only I am having. So it needs to be address in game so it doesn't continue.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

When the issues are external (something the developers) have to check, the response takes ages because they have to submit the information to the developers before they can give you a response. Blitzcronk was deleted (I wanted him on a new role and a new clan) so I waited 7-14 days and the name was still taken. I contacted support, explained the situation and they resolved it after a further five days because they had to speak to the developers to see why it was still taken.

New staff mean they have to attempt to play and learn the game and be able to carry out the responsibilities a small child behind a computer screen would be capable of doing.

3. Blitzcronk

Please never use the VGM model as a positive for anything ever again. VGM players were notoriously bias and had as much power as the original GM - Olix? How about the venom enforcement or VGM's setting themselves up for events like TGW epi....

Guys like Olix and Matrix ruined the game. VGM should never be spoken of again.

4. Blitzcronk

Those were from Acclaim.

5. Blitzcronk

They won't happen here. A player does not need a title or any kind of power to help the community. This isn't the solution to fixing the problem. The problem at hearts is Red Fox's inability to communicate with us. On a rare occasion, Ahri will show up, make a statement and then we won't hear from them until either an event is due, patch notes are being posted or the level image ranks are uploaded.

RF's Lupinsen and 12Sky's Toast all actually communicate with players rather than making statements. Ahri doesn't seem to even acknowledge their AMAA, Paul hasn't been back since his thread was created and we don't get any choice - no public polls or anything.

This publisher could be doing so much more on a personal level to find out how we are doing and working out what we need. I don't know where this business model has come from but when you look after customers they look after your business.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Spite likes this.
  6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The answer on Q&A are fast here.
    At least it was for me and other I heard.

If it's a general issue from game they can't do anything anyway, they send you report to devs and we have to wait for a patch...

If the issue was solved by VGM it's because any player could solve it for you.
    Back then VGM was just a char with roar and some useless stuff and skill + spreadsheet link to enter report and issue + chat link with GM. Then GM were solving issue listed on spreadsheet when they were here and if it was possible ofc.... it was a Q&A with one more step lol.
    VGM can't have the GM power and as a result they are useless. Only good side for them was for event PK GM/hide and seek/collection event.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  7. Blitzcronk

Ticket support has been fast. General communication is slow or non existent. I've said it hundreds of times, all Red Fox staff are intermediaries and relay information to and from JWG.

8. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

VGM asked to a GM to remove it, we were not able to touch anything on char as VGM :p.

9. Blitzcronk

That's why we don't need a [VGM] prefix to support each other. We do it every day when someone asks a question on the forum.

10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Paul is dead R.I.P.

11. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: you are not eh?
    Please god give me strenght to leave this thread before I post something that gets me banned lol

akam6666, brace and Back12345 like this.
  12. Back12345

Back12345 Member

Dear Ren, was all the staff hired from Jim Hensons workshop?

brace likes this.
  13. brace

brace New Member

u make me laugh. stop trolling him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

14. Blitzcronk

This isn't a call-out to you Ren or the staff. It's actually a plea for you guys to take notice of us as human beings and level with us. How would you like to be blanked for days on end? Suddenly playing the victim card whilst us players are being left to our own devices - we're the victims, not you.

balb1n0 and Back12345 like this.