No motivation 9D Awaken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KNNBCCB, Apr 2, 2016.

1. KNNBCCB

KNNBCCB New Member

Looks like Acclaim and GC are doing a better job in keeping players motivated with x3 event and week end events.
    So far we got the best 50% xp increase and x 1 drop rate for events, nothing else and nothing more. To make a better p2w games you need people to spend money on your games and in order to do that you have to keep us motivated and keep coming back for more and not the same old non event day in day out. Even fast-food outlet will have weekends special. Know what I mean? So good luck to RF in keeping this game as long as you can.
    Bye for now.

ReportJinxPlease likes this.
  2. dometsotkazp

dometsotkazp Member

quit game and let 5x events begin

3. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

Why they should bother with events?
    In case you didn't saw it, this server is made only for item mall. They promised many thing's and we are still waiting.
    Have fun.

4. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

exp events are cancer! I would agree with perma x2 drop and it would be perfect!

EDIT: No exp events? 7h30 x2 per week is not enough? x5 for 2 hours every month is not enough? For me it's fine. Ohh forgot about free banner, be, roars, couriers...

5. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

man i wish we had event no not exp and drops idc about that stuff like Gc had mob drops would be fine and something to do

6. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Exp is great. You get plenty of cards each week. Skill is awful and drop could be a little better. I think drop needs to stay on x2 and skill needs to x2.

Werewolf likes this.
  7. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

The problem is that there is nothing to do other than grind, and people get bored fast.

8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Fishing is suppose to give you a break but that require you to do nothing or log out to do it. There is literally nothing to do other than grinding. I suppose do your dailies and smash a dungeon or two each day?

Farming dungeons for loot makes sense if you have a reason to need that gear but once you have Kylin gear, you're done. Kunlun is coming between April and June they said so that's something I guess.

The training dungeon would be useful because it gives you a chance to level up your smashes or nukes and gain some exp.

9. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Problem is that you can grind, hit HG4 cap and try to focus on Kylin weaponry but to do so you need to gear up and you simply can't cause of fail/broken drop rate. Now I can't grind cause I'm waiting for KJ fix to start gathering mats for Red Banner and I'm stuck on IM8 to not to out-level red KJ (maybe...or rather expecting answer like "we did this on purpose cause game will be better this way"). I could go grind plates/talismans in SrS, but vision of getting 4-5 per run just made me unable to move from AFK mode in Hefei... Maybe I'll start new char but whats the purpose to do so when I didn't finish my first one?

I'm afraid that while we wait for something to change (patches fixes) all 9D magic will be gone and no one would come back...

10. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

U are right.Grind to HG and nothing else.Farm banners+kylin gear+wep and ref to +9 and +14 ish and u are good.What to do with it?Idk just stay hefei and afk.There is no end game content or really any content...Therefore people get bored and quit.

11. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

The game is only about 1-2 months old. You guys gotta wait for the content. I understand that we were told to get full KR content but it takes some time for Jongwong to modify it. This verison is the "upgraded" verison and changes from the orginal need to be made to suit this verison that we have. The only thing RedFox is incharge of is the item mail prices(they need to make money) and requesting content from jongwong. Other than that they cannot do much. If anything it is jongwongs fault for these broken content, glitches, missing content. He rushed this "upgraded" verison to launch and its high likely he did this intially because he stopped supporting GC verison so the veterans had to come to this verison. I dont think RF is a bad company, but they are just new to the game and do not understand it, which is why they cannot answer some of our post. I'm fine with this version but the only issue is that nothing can be farmed because drop rates are low and tender stones are untradeable with the fragments. Pvp was fine till they killed it with anti pvp pill. If anything maps starting from icy and up should be pvp. Now the wanted system is okay but it needs to be modified because the penalties are absolutely ridiculous.

12. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

ye grind is pretty boring i would like to get 2 hg chars stoped at IM7 for now plan to start my next char soon while waiting for updates to come. exp cards not needed to hit hg really exp rate with premuim is really good event would be far to OP

BipolarTuna likes this.
  13. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

It's just a modded version of the US release we've already had.
    There is still a line of text that pops up in the first HZ village about a GM from the company before GC. Fujen or something like that.

14. sidealea

sidealea Member

It's KR version, but nerfed.
    And about FUGEN, it's just because it's old english lang file

15. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Mate wait for content? this game is freakin 10years old....cmon....

16. Az000

Az000 New Member

Put off Anti Pk on high Maps and more drop and event pls