Why does everyone hate spenders?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moryan, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayden

Kayden Mastermind, Crowd Favorite & Typhoon Armor Creator

Which chest? Enigma Chests x4 Pack one?

2. Kayden

Kayden Mastermind, Crowd Favorite & Typhoon Armor Creator

Only timed item worth to be in a spender are Adventure Mode Exo-cores ... or Elf Ears with +6 Speed.
    No other items don't need to be timed unless it was distributed to everyone for season events like Halloween.

Yusuke likes this.
  3. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

-I think people will participate in the game regardless. If you only play during events then why the hell are you even playing RF at all.

- Never said it wasn't a step in the right direction, I said it was a great event for those who can't spend actually, maybe you didn't read my other thread carefully. I just said there should have been a spenders along side of it for those who can spend.

- Considering the fact that a "virtual closet" is apart of the game and allows players to express themselves by making outfits, I would think that you would care about it. This is why their are fashion events and etc.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  4. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I thought there was one with Xmas Boxes or something. Maybe I'm wrong. But yes, there should be more carat spenders with perm rares, much like the prankster and the one that gave the stripped socks.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  5. Osiris

Osiris Member

I completely understand that the items did not belong to the guild. However, they were based on the guild and meant for the guild and that's not very arguable.

That was not in my intentions so don't worry.

Manners likes this.
  6. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

im close minded, but you immediately disregarded my statement and called me biased ok fam :oops:

Yusuke likes this.
  7. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Because your points are invalid simply because they are based on your own opinions.
    I didn't disregard them, I responded with arguments.
    Just because YOU don't think a closet matters doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't.
    Just because YOU don't want a spenders doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't.
    On top of that you didn't bother responding to any of the 3 points I made because you know that I am right.

Take your L and shut the hell up. Thanks kid.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    RigamortisJr likes this.
  8. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Chill my *****, no need to be a savage.

Yusuke likes this.
  9. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Nah , I'm tired of all these niggas trying to prove a point with mythological ass support. Don't make an argument if you aren't prepared to back that **** up, straight up.

He deserves this L and I'm going to give it to him.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  10. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Word. You asked him not to be closed minded and he's not. He's just trying to stick up for those who can't afford to participate in spenders. I think everyone is forgetting that there will be merit based events too. So there really shouldn't be any opposition when it comes to a spenders event. Make everything bi-weekly and keep the spenders for updates.

Fraud likes this.
  11. Osiris

Osiris Member

I take offense as a mythological figure.

12. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

BRO ITS JUST A PRANK !!! LOL :oops:

RigamortisJr likes this.
  13. LilPastry

The problem is that all of these statements can be inversed.

Just because YOU think a closet matters doesn't mean everyone else does.

Just because YOU want a spenders doesn't mean everyone else does.

And then you called me a kid **** damn :oops:

All I'm saying is weren't frequent spenders wht people disliked gc??? Why repeat??

I was hoping for a civilized discussion, but my comments apparently punched your mother and pissed in your bed so my bad???

Niggas can't have a chat w/o getting heated and throwing insults :oops:

14. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I never disregarded his statements.
    I already said that the AI event was good, there was no need to further talk about that. I actually agreed with him .
    I was responding to his "virtual inventory" reference. Just because he isn't interested, doesn't mean everyone feels the same.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  15. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Bruh your saying that there shouldn't be bi-weekly spenders because they mean nothing to non-buyers.
    If that's the case then just don't buy ? If your not a spender then spenders don't affect you. If a closet doesn't matter don't participate in spenders, but don't try to sit there and tell me that they should be less frequent just cause YOU feel like they should be. That's ********.
    I understand your sticking up for non buyers but nobody is throwing them under the bus in the first place. Spenders don't hurt them in any way.

I already said why I think they should be a spenders with every bi-weekly update.

This is a civilized discussion, just don't bring your ignorance into it. If your not sure what I'm talking about , google the definition of Ignorant.

Read the tags before you bother posting.

RigamortisJr likes this.
  16. Lightdemon69

Lightdemon69 Active Member

Because that's all they do is to ask for spender instead of something new.

17. Hibari

Hibari Active Member

The hostility is strong in dis thread wooo it's hot.
    Spenders give back to those who financially support the game .. it's as simple as that.
    I've taken so many breaks I don't even remember GC spenders, but honestly how many ACTUAL EVENTS are there that RedFox can do to give back to the community "fairly"
    Literally ATTENDANCE is the only event EVERYONE can participate in. When I think of events I think, hmm not everyone is a 1 v 1'r, BM'r, or a Spender. OBVIOUSULY there's not enough staff for GM/CA throwdowns anytime soon, and not everyone has a sense of fashion or artistic abilities and tournaments.. is that still even a channel lol?
    I'm bad and rusty as hell, naruto69sasuke could probably 9-0 me.
    What can I do? I want rares and I may have some sexy sets ;) but they'd look better with some rares .Well we can come up with solutions like i'm sure you all have said, better carat spenders, and correctly balancing our type of events.
    Now be honest YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AIN'T GETTING DEM RaVeN EYES FROM AN ATTENDANCE EVENT LOL.
    So tbh events that people can participate in the most FOR RARES spenders....
    Just gotta give carat spenders a chance too, and not money whore it... if i'm bout to spend $50 for that sexy BFE Cape it better not be timed or me and NimoniX gonna fight. I don't think spenders are bad but there needs to be some variety and from what the homie Gourdy has been doing, I think we'll be alright so people don't need to be in their feelings about spenders.
    that's my 2cents

Doberman, Yusuke and moryan like this.
  18. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I agree 100%

RigamortisJr likes this.
  19. LilPastry

"You're a KNOWN spender hater, so your opinion is already biased"

Ok fam

I never said don't do spenders. I just feel bi weekly is too often.
    "If you're not a spender don't buy"

That's... my point. It's an event that one can't participate in. Does it seem fair to have frequent events that many players couldn't take part in?

Notice how I'm not insulting you.

But on the same token, why should they be more frequent just because YOU want them to be?

I read the tags, but didn't think the "heat", was coming from your face.

You seem to be taking my stance on this as a personal attack. I don't see why though.

20. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

The first statement was due to the fact that I've seen many of your posts in other threads against spenders. This may be because of the bad taste left in your mouth, but you need to realize that RedFox is a new host and things will be different. They have clearly shown that they will be doing community events, so why are you still trying to argue that.

How is that not fair? As long as they keep community events along with the spenders it will be fine. I already said they should have an even ratio of non spenders to spenders , I EVEN BOLDED IT IN THE FIRST POST JUST FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. <-- Your making me do this to you.

I described why they should be more frequent already in an earlier post . Is that not a good reason?? Or did you not see the post?

My insults are based on your responses, me calling you ignorant isn't an insult , its what you are. I called you a kid based of these ignorant posts. I call it how I see it. I'm just being honest, if that's something you can't handle then maybe you should just stick to the in game stuff.

RigamortisJr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.