Rumble Fighter Old Gens - do they piss you off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AzurealZX, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emiya

Emiya Well-Known Member

Started at in 2008 play 6 months quit and come back every 4 years.. Get called a newgen =/

2. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Don't mind them. Being new doesn't really matter. If anything I really appreciate new players.
    I want this game to grow instead of people leaving because of toxicity.
    And of course this game isn't perfect but we still strive to make it a good game.

3. somedude123

somedude123 New Member

Please, after 8 years this game has gotten nowhere and it never will. It's extremely small scaled, development is too slow and the community is garbage arguing constantly like 5 year olds about who got the most rounds of diick in their ass on blacktop.

4. RainMan18

RainMan18 New Member

Well if you played on ogp and ur still playing, thats when you follow those steps.

5. Dekus

Dekus Member

nah d00d I think you just be lookin in the wrong place.
    best old gens be the ones that don't talk at all IG unless PMs.
    if your in a room with nigas who talk non stop trash you in the wrong spot.

6. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Did I say this game was perfect? It's not. The choices is souly up to NimoniX. If anyone, NA actually contributes the most than Korea. It's all up to the company to make changes. We constantly try and try but they just won't listen.
    As for the community it's pretty toxic but what games doesn't have toxic people? There are still a handful of helpful players that does real good to this community.

7. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I love oldgens especially 1v1ers cause I disect their play style and incorporate it into my play style and the "new" style

for everyone who says your life is dumb if you've played this game since whenever you're irrelevant. this game can have its boring times, but I've never seen a game with mechanics as this. I don't even dabble in fighting games. but after I got introduced to it, played, got better at it, and started comparing it to other games, it's better.

this game is fun no matter how shitty or unresponsive the game/staff/community is

8. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I love oldgens especially 1v1ers cause I disect their play style and incorporate it into my play style and the "new" style

for everyone who says your life is dumb if you've played this game since whenever you're irrelevant. this game can have its boring times, but I've never seen a game with mechanics as this. I don't even dabble in fighting games. but after I got introduced to it, played, got better at it, and started comparing it to other games, it's better.

this game is fun no matter how shitty or unresponsive the game/staff/community is

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

You make me wet <3

10. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

11. SajinShasaya

SajinShasaya Member

If I may jump in here for a moment.

I've always disliked the term "oldgen" or "newgen", even back when it was on OGPlanet. That doesn't make one an elitist. What does that is one's own integrity. There are lots of old players that still play and are nice to people in general, especially those who deserve that respect. If someone wants to act entitled just because they've played since 2007, then that's their ego talking for their own inflated head and not for the entire playerbase from that era.

As for the game itself, it has always had a lot of potential and still does. I still play, albeit rarely in proper matches due to my friends having departed, and I look forward to continuing on playing this until it closes. Hopefully by then, we can get some push going for this game to reach that potential.

LegendaryJin and Staxic like this.
  12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh the words don't really exist around me i use New gen as an insult, i also use Old gen as an insult. Because even though i've played forever since release on NA an pre release on KR, The word old gen an New gen never really crosses my mind untill someone brings it up.
    In which i'll say yeah you're an oldgen mate you spent 10 year of your life on a game rather then making something to better explain what your life is. An new gen is vice versa. But i normally just troll asfk when i do say **** like that an i'm normally in a room full of people who know i troll it.

13. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

hi sajin
    nice post

SajinShasaya likes this.
  14. JaitoGamingYT

JaitoGamingYT Active Member

Tbh , when I think of old gen , I think of a mature player who wouldn't call people they don't like "new gens" and being a pro at the game because they have already learned the basics and their style , but that's just me :3

15. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

Meh

16. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

Hi

17. somedude123

somedude123 New Member

Nimonix has one game to manage, but they can't even do that. The game's potential is wasted with these publishers and developers.

18. NegiSpringfield

NegiSpringfield New Member

I don't exist, I don't talk. I just play Rumble Fighter for 9 years and kill things in moon.

Though people did hate me in moon rooms.

19. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Old gens are the primary reason why RF is still here. Remember that.

20. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

Honestly imma stop going ham for a min just to post this
    Literally being old gen and new gens means nothing but a buzzword thats been too popular for too long
    idk why people have this veil of superiority but lel the ****-eating grin you get when you just outclass them
    But yeah being old gem myself i really dont see the appeal in it sure you can wave it around and scream to the heavens but it doesnt mean much if your getting spawn killed even before the announcer says "Start!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.