Remove Top 10 Scroll box and Exo box and make them perm in the store again

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by MartyBruceViet, Apr 4, 2016.

?

Petition on Removing Top 10 EXO and Scroll boxes and making them accessible in stores like in OGP!

1. I AM IN !

88.9%
  2. NO! KEEP IT THIS WAY!

11.1%
  1. MartyBruceViet

MartyBruceViet New Member

This is more of a suggestion for the right path for Rumble Fighter experience! Ever since GC made this "top 10" which was very stupid! I feel like RedFox should make them all perm (exo and scroll again) accessible to buy in store. Here are the main reasons why the top 10 do not work for the better experience for the RF community!

1. They were never meant to be limited or rare scrolls
    - Veteran players since OGP know what i am talking about. Everyone could buy the scroll they wanted (Except like rares: fearless etc....) Rage, Hitman, Zin Karate, Zin TKD. etc. Everyone was happy with the scroll they wanted! Until they made them limited which is absurd! None of the scrolls are "op" or anyway unfair! Compare to newer scrolls like Vola. The top 10 is a joke. Of course its all about the skills yet you have to know that the top 10 scrolls are the most valuable and original scrolls which was meant to be for everyone.

2. Players Experience
    - Top 10 scrolls are very beginners friendly. When someone asks "what scroll should i get first ? " i would always respond to them Dragon or Hitman. Since they are limited now. My options are very unsure as its new scroll do provide enough for the beginners yet it doesn't really teach them the "originality" of the veterans players.

3. This game has enough of top 10 scroll and exo boxes! They are other upcoming boxes i want to open!
    - The top 10 boxes are not even considered op or limited/rare. It's best to make them perm once again! The boxes are overpriced and not really worth people money as other events chests are more viable for the consumers. Top 10 is also not needed anymore as there the scroll section of the store expanded over the years.

IT SHOULD BE REMOVED AND BE PERM IN THE STORE AGAIN! I am not making this up! As a OGP Veteran player. I know what is the BEST move for RF to make the community great! I have seen mistakes from both OGP and GC. But the TOP 10 Scroll and Exo Boxes are the MOST ABSURD IDEA for RF experience and RF in general!

Thank you for listening
    sincerely

IGN: oDuhAsian

2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

3. blake099

blake099 New Member

I disagree with some of the post. I don't think the boxes are overpriced and u don't have to spend money to get them unless u just really want them. I do consider some of the top 10 scrolls to be overpowered. And even if they were perm they would take away the variety of the game. The game would be boring with everyone using the same style scroll like zin karate or hitman. For example players would eventually become predictable while fighting and people would eventually begin to rage over a game. A game is meant for fun not rage. Another thing is that people tht actually worked hard for those golden tickets would in vain.

Doberman likes this.
  4. Kuraza

Kuraza New Member

I do agree on you with that, they should be removed. HOWEVER, if they can't be removed I feel like they should put scrolls on rotation once in a while. Right now the top 10 scrolls has had the same contents inside since its release. Perhaps what they should do is this:
    Hitman right now is timed, and only accessible as a permanent item through the box, they replace boxed hitman for a certain amount of time, hitman becomes permanent for a bit in the regular shop, the scroll freshly put in the top 10 box becomes timed in the shop. Then when the time comes replace that scroll. What I'm suggesting, is a sort of rotation so that every scroll will have at least been permanent from the shop GUARANTEED. Use the top 10 like a vault, 10 random good scrolls replace the current generation of scrolls in the top 10, wait a bit, have another generation replace the previous ones, but I do agree. The top 10 is absolutely annoying considering we already lost more than half our stuff coming from OGP to gamescampus.

5. MartyBruceViet

MartyBruceViet New Member

If it was boring how come OGP managed it well ? on the other side .... Tickets vs Perm in store.... which one is better ? We are talking bout time consuming in the game and experience! OP ? YOU KIDDING ? Look at today's scrolls and compare them to now .... .Electro --- 2 hit combo stun and 3rd combo juggle launcher with 180 stun hitbox ...... USING THE SAME STYLE DOESN'T BOTHER ANYONE! Because no person would care if you had the same scroll but their mindset is more of "How am i suppose to beat him ? " Goldent Tickets could of gave us random event chests rather a top 10 how about that ? Predictable ? THAT'S THE POINT OF RF! You are suppose to learn from their moves and tactics and come up with your own !

6. blake099

blake099 New Member

7. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Nah sorry dude.
    I prefer it boxed.
    I mean, it's really painful for people to lose their scrolls when they transferred to GC but even if it's evil, it was necessary evil as someone else on forums said.
    Everyone would use Hitman, Zin and Dragon before. Now the game actually has variety if we exclude Mystic Arts.

HumoLoco and Yusuke like this.
  8. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

/support
    I'm tired of the top 10 scroll boxes blood wind ninjitsu was cool,
    plus I got ******* rigged by the thank you box and got hellbacker 2015 twice one from the GC box and one from redfox...
    redfox do something about this!

9. TobyBryant

TobyBryant Member

By variety you mean Electro and Volador?

Windstorm likes this.
  10. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

And Tengoryu, Boran, Krav Maga and Muhon. Still more varied than just 3 scrolls.

11. oYato

oYato Active Member

I agree because i quit rumblefighter in general when i saw i couldnt use shoot or zin anymore.
    I'd rather have people using non op scrolls like hitman zin and dragon than ******* muay boran in which people Z spam constantly, electro and all these other scrolls with 2 hit combos leading to a juggle that launches across the map and does an astounding amount of damage. I cant find this thread wrong at all, top 10 has been idiotic from the start and defeats the purpose of the game, to fight with different scrolls and have fun.

12. FUJlN

FUJlN Best Dressed

I made a thread like this a while ago so I completely support you. I want dragon back man, I miss it.

13. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Look on the bright side
    You get the Top 10 Exo + Scroll boxes perm

14. AzurealZX

AzurealZX Active Member

Boran users are usually pretty easy to deal with. Electro is kinda strange when you fight against it but I really haven't had trouble on Btop and Moon against Electro users.
    The only scrolls I can consider OP is Mystic Arts. Omni Forward Grab, semi-reset, easy drop juggles, pressure.
    Although I think they should add a rotation to the top 10 scrolls. They need to change the scrolls in there with other ones.

15. oYato

oYato Active Member

I can somewhat agree on the rotation. keep it balanced.

16. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Shoot boxing and hitman everywhere. The 2 scrolls that I can remember that only needs only 1 combo to win lol

Doberman likes this.
  17. Shana

there was at one point, spenders that gave out perm top 10 scrolls. We'll have to hope for more of those in the future

18. Shana

b4 the server opened, a lot of people requested the same thing: take away the top 10 boxes.

an opportunity that flew right over Nimonix's head.

19. Doberman

Doberman Well-Known Member

I would still be spamming zin tkd and have only 2 other scrolls if the box wasn't introduced. There's no way around it, you either remove the scrolls completely or make people gamble from the scrolls. Everyone buys the next newest scroll because it's more op over the other.

GracieVeterano likes this.
  20. CaptNugget

CaptNugget New Member

/support