First Load Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by squeezefr, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squeezefr

squeezefr New Member

Does anyone ever plan on taking on the first load issue that the game suffers from? I can't think of a reason why a game like this could possibly take so long to load the first time. Why is it only the first time? This isn't an HD 1080P 60FPS game. Sometimes it just won't load at all. I'm not the only person with this issue. I love this game but if it takes me 30 mins of closing and re opening the game and trying to load then it ruins the experience.

2. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

I could be wrong, and I'm no expert, but first load issues have to do with your computers ability to open up and run certain game files needed to set up the environment where the game can run, it runs through the game engine library, loads up the graphical data, and other starting functions. So once you've first loaded the computer doesn't need to go through that again as the files are already opened and loaded. Essentially what I'm saying is that if your having first load issues, its a problem with your computers ability to do this quickly, not the game. I sometimes have this issue but I've long come to terms with the fact that I have a very crappy laptop.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  3. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

My first load is the same as any other load.

4. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

I was told that at one point you had to go to training before anything else and i mean anything else to successfully 1st load (on redfox). Unsure if it's true but that's what i've been doing roughly though ive also entered rooms and first loaded in them successfully. It really variates for me but i do agree it'd be nice to have the "first load" issue looked at

5. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

i like this analysis

6. StyleCheck

StyleCheck Active Member

The two main factors that contribute to the loading issues of RF is your processor + the speed of your hard drive. I load in a good blazing 5 seconds because of my processor and solid state drive (SSD) but then again, RF Japan has no load issues for anyone no matter your specs it just boils down to how the game is programmed.

Mikey likes this.
  7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Try al mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.