New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I have genuinely got to the point where I no longer care if I get banned for my remarks. I'm so sick and tired of seeing amateurs have access to a game we all love and care for to ruin it. You say the development team doesn't understand how their own content, content they wrote themselves - they don't understand it.

Your developers are absolutely retarded and this publisher is full of incompetent idiots without the slightest idea how to run a game efficiently.

You did not fix the scr_base abuse, you only hid the problem behind a checksum, you can use the old ninedragons.exe to fix it.

You are deleting content over fixing it and making a lot of players suffer - bravo. You ******* retards.

If I get banned, I don't give a **** any more. I cannot be part of this community when the staff are blind less idiots being led by the blind themselves.

Swim, Trevino, balb1n0 and 4 others like this.
  2. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

you have to farm pvp zones to even try banners unless u wish to use bil's of gold on FS AND GT/banner mats if ppl even sell them = ). you would go temple but i think temple is pvp?soooo not a place for pvers.i guess you could fight for LL box every 4hours bec thats fun = D

BipolarTuna likes this.
  3. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

zzz double post

@Blitzcronk

They may as well ban us all since our friends and others are quiting bec of this. i am so not playing this game alone.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  4. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Game opens ~6 weeks ago
    First it was pvp
    4 weeks ago it's changed to pve
    2 weeks ago we are given a pill to give us the freedom of choice
    1 day ago it's back to pvp

Admins have no idea if they coming or going. It's plainly obvious.

5. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Let me think....You want to be high level and farm for what? There's no reason to play without pk...

Other advice. Everlasting stone is a King Jin drop which also means that nobody can pk you inside dungeon. I know that you guys have brain damage, so I'm trying to explain it.

Plus, I have seen wanted characters using anti pk buff and this is mostly coward attitude ever. (As I said days ago that noob players soon will cry for Tibet, LL, Temples and Kunlun pk off).

Ahh almost forgot. There is a wanted system to stop pkers for a time.....it doesn't make sense to have it on pve server.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding Patch 31. We know that most of you realized that the Anti-PK Potion was not correctly coded to incorporate with the game mechanics. Anti-PK Potion conflicts the following
    • Loulan and Bloody
    • Storm vs. Storm and Black vs. White
    • Wanted System
    • Healer/Hybrid Supporting Skills
    So, the developers have removed the Anti-PK Potion temporary while they find a fix. The potion will be reintroduced again roughly 1 - 4 months from now. During this time, if you wish not to engage in combat in Nanchang/Hangzhou/Liadong/The Cave of Conqueror, you may activate the Spirit of Conqueror buff. Please be prepare to engage in combat when entering disputed territories in The Land.

We regret any inconvenience it may have caused and value your patience during this time.

8291bola015 likes this.
  7. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

8. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

should have left in place till the fix, at least some would still grind and visit with friends. now i think you will lose some players even when u bring it back. ima noob and i like it, i also enjoy the people in the game when we grind together or run a dungeon its fun. for me and the many ive played and grinded with over the years we just dont like pk,im in a no pk league, i know they call us noobs and care bears but ok with that.sure game years ago started out as pvp but evolved into an awesome game, red fox u even made it more fun to grind. i would have left the anti-pk buff till the fix, just saying

DoggyStyle likes this.
  9. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Agree with the above posts, you should have left it as it was, in game, until a solution was found. History has proven several times already, a PVP 9Dragons will not survive.

Psychlop5765 and DoggyStyle like this.
  10. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

so if you dont like pvp and have to grind at icy or higher maps you are just fucked very hard, right?
    ever thought of that?
    do you think all people who dont want to pvp will just wait happy in hefei, because they dont want to grind with pvp enabled?
    FOR FOUR MONTHS maybe? While buying premium for .... just for the love of Redfox?
    this is getting out of control and logic totally!
    there are no words for such decisions, if you wont get banned!

11. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Ok so few problems with anti PK , well in that case if ur gonna remove the pill atleast make the maps that should be pvp PVP like Loulan and Bloody while rest to PVE with disabled PVP cuz so far as i recall there are far more PVE lovers than PVP.

12. purplemunky

purplemunky New Member

1- 4 months?? who are you kidding by that time you will have no one left in game. Thats awesome GM's thanks for taking my money and then dropping this ******** on us pve'ers.

Psychlop5765, Spite and DoggyStyle like this.
  13. routine

routine New Member

guess its time to reclaim funds from Paypal :)

DoggyStyle likes this.
  14. Blitzcronk

You will learn that releasing half assed content which hasn't been properly tested....

One word: test server. There won't be a server in 1-4 months.

LordZiad likes this.
  15. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

im not saying to not speak your mind, by all means do. however pls give em a chance to fix this?just sayin

16. LordZiad

LordZiad New Member

for holy 1-4 month? um thats kinda extreme

17. Blitzcronk

This patch is not new. The wanted system is not new. **** off and white knight elsewhere.

18. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

There is a easy fix for this if you want to keep your players RF, Disable PvP on all maps except for BP, CC, LL and Tibet. And keep the anti pk buff at hermit for CC grind only.

Peachy and Belle123 like this.
  19. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

well... if you all like this game this much to look for it in google, find it, register, dowload and then play... guys... come on!!!! You love 9Dragons even with bugs!!!!! I played 9Dragons since Bardo, always the trollest role ever: healer. Never complained. This is a comunity game. Camping bosses, defending territory, deffending or helping in dungeons... Dont expect to be solos!
    Is simple... pvp brings "drama-pk-lovers", like real life.... and just like real life you got 3 opcions: help and take a side/ not take any side, stand alone and cry while you are dead or be cool and make a team for pve and pvp. That is what guilds are made for!!! But you must admit that GM are not a mum to hear you crying, in some moment you must stand up for yourself.
    9Dragons is an addiction... deal with the addiction ;)

8291bola015 likes this.
  20. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Omg...what you guys ate today ? hahahahah

The history of 9dragons prove that PAY TO WIN didn't work. If you read all RTD quests you can see that the whole game is war not pve. Clans and their territories are not pvp because it should be protected by each other. From LD until Kunlun (neutral areas) a pvp mode must be implemented as a form to conquer.

To be exactly the flags (on asura) and banners now make the game unbalanced. That's why I do not agree with OP itens in the game. Pvp used to take more than 20 minutes with both challengers equiped and now...less than 2 minutes.

Terrible.

Swim, Belle123 and Alys2 like this.