New Spirit of the conqueror

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saketi, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

just not enough pvp players to keep game alive, if there was they would nvr have merged in last pub?just sayin give use pve rs a chance to keep this game alive

2. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

You got the point. Nobody wants to make share pt like in Bardo/Nirvana/Asura....All they want is to use a xp or drop card and do it all alone without depending on roles.

3. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

hihihi... that is the idea... everybody keep talking about "how old times used to be..." but...you can start doing it now! I still see "old names guilds" like United Forces, GOD, Jasmine...No offense but, is rare to see a guild helping like the old times... i miss old times. FC party quests, KS Wei, pvp in BP and CC... When i started CC didnt had anti pk buff, and trust me, i was SM when i met my first pk, he was a freaking lvl cap FC!!!... that motivated me to lvl up, grind, learn and so on... MOTIVATION. Nothing comes easy in life...;):p

DoggyStyle and 8291bola015 like this.
  4. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

You see how pvp is important when you have a healer in pt now. They just don't know how to buff other clans, how to heal someone that is dying and etc....Just now to kill mobs

5. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

a good support healer is not just for pve... in a party, she is kinda the brain of it. Like Supports in LOL. Place traps (whitch, when and to whom) who is the priority, how to keep distance in key moments and even how to resist damage during any activity. Is not a "buffer that heals and give leech". -m- RESPECT -m-

8291bola015 likes this.
  6. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

If your addiction is drugs. Would you go to pokowako from down the block with his basement created stuff just because it's cheap. Or rather get the purest stuff straight from bolivia and pay that little bit extra for the better experience?

But in this case here you pay for the stuff from bolivia but still get the stuff from pokowako's basement. At least if you paid the PW price you wouldn't mind getting the PW stuff ;) .

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  7. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

allready high lv sure got to IM guessing your 1 of the noobs i hit 5-7k dmg in tb and took down in 3sec any way farm king jin?yes lets farm him for ever stoens OHHH WAIT beads don't drop holy **** we cant even farm banner from KJ dungeon my bad so lets do that!!! wanted chars? i could give less of a **** about wanted players using it or SVS if it will make my friends stay and a lot of other ppl then keep it. i had to grind tb with out aint pk try being atk by the same guy every 5-10 min.you will learn or mby you talk this crap bec ur ally with every clan in tb like most ppl that's scared : )

BipolarTuna and 8291bola015 like this.
  8. MExXo

MExXo Member

9. ImNervous

ImNervous New Member

i hope we don't end up - "calling it quits"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  10. Beng78

Beng78 New Member

1-4 months? I doubt your server will even last 1-4 weeks at this rate.

Just how competent is JW they need such a long time to fix this issue?

Sorry to say, RF is the worst ever publisher I ever seen hosting 9d. Clueless, indecisive and what else?
    Maybe one thing you guys are good at, is to drive a server to meet its end.

Lastly STOP beating around the bush, how exactly will this server be run?
    - PVE or PVP?
    - How will the anti pk potion work when reintroduce. Eg which map will it be effective.

Stop wasting our time and give us a definite answer.

8291bola015 likes this.
  11. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

If you grinding in Tibet, you can take care of pkers. I agree with problem of drop rates and my opinion is to make (everyplayer here) a threat asking for increase the drop because it's affecting on game economy. It would resolve for sure.

So don't try to compare a EC-CS char non cash player on DB char that makes money even fast dropping weapons =D

12. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Ahri. We want answers from JW quick as possible. I'm getting bored to play 9d without drop rates....There's also some little bugs like talk to npc while walking that requires relog, Track system that is automatically disabled when you enemy relogs and more...

The mobs are in diffferent places as quests descriptions and we want to know about how defense and dodge really works now. We all have high numbers but it doesn't seen at all.

Please give us a post with a whole information because we're familiar with old versions.

13. Kwosung

Kwosung New Member

Is the anti pk pill really the answer?
    I think not.

The majority of this server likes PVE including me. But what i also see is that the majority of this server also wants to play solo.
    They only want to be in a party for the leech buff. And this is where things go wrong.

This means they all are fighting a mob trying to kill it as fast as possible to get the most exp in the shortest amount of time.
    Because they are doing it solo and may lack some good gear, they are killing mobs that are orange to green.
    To feel safe they also use the anti pk buff so they can't get killed by players. By using this buff they even can't use some skills (healers) limmiting themselves even more.
    The party's i've been in also didn't share exp, because the level diffrence was too high or people thought they where getting faster exp by killing on his own.

Now let's say people are going to start playing in party's more around their own level and put the exp to shared.
    now they won't have to kill a mob by himself everybody in the same party can kill the same mob because they all get the exp.
    This means that they also can go grind on red mobs. Because you don't have to kill the mob on your own. And perhaps if you have a good party you get more exp then when you where solo.

Now let's say the party playing together also says "screw this anti pk buff we are not using it"
    This way you can use all your skills. Meaning for the healer he can use his formations and his heals. resulting in a better performance for the whole group resulting in more exp in lesser time.

Oh oh here comes a PKer and starts attacking someone of the party.
    Lets all attack him, heal the player who gets attacked.
    in a full party that should be 9v1.
    The person wo got attacked gets in a coma? The attacker starts attacking another one. Get the first one out of the coma and heal him up. Keep attacking the attacker. Still 9v1 The attacker either dies or gives up.

And yes i know that this is in the perfect situation and things can still go wrong the attacker is PS level and the party is EC level well things get really tough then. But if the attacker is in the same level range the party should always win.

- so bring back the level difference of 24 levels to pvp
    - or dissable skills of players who outgrew a map if they return to it (hard to do)
    - get the stats back to the map level PS player gets EC-FC levels stats when on that map again. (hard to do)

This way we don't need the anti pk buff. And we can play the game as it should be.
    People loving PVE can still play the game and have to fight once in while.
    People loving PVP can still PVP.

Look at nature. The majority of the animals is peaceloving. They survive by staying in large groups. The ones leaving the group by wandering off to far get singled out by the predators.

14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You're probably new to 9Dragons.

15. Kwosung

Kwosung New Member

Nope playing since acclaim.

16. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Omg. Tell me you want to grind or PvP? You can't do both in the same time. And believe me, if I bring my IM char to LD or Icy to PK - you gonna all die in 2-3 shots and you guys won't have time to regroup. That the so called "9 Dragons PvP" here. I can stay there and disturb your grind all day because I've outleveled you all by mile and what you gonna do?

I don't such things because I was in the same spot as them (lowbies) and i didn't like it. Well, unless someone piss me off but then I see enemy only re-logging 10 times in a row. So no, ty for that broken to hell PvP.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Spite likes this.
  17. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Then you didn't play to much or something.

18. joerg77

joerg77 New Member

PVP environment in this version did never really work in the past and present .
    Coreans might have another mindset then western players .
    And although i do not want to generalize to all pvp players , 9D community was always a toxic community , at
    least to a certain degree .
    Remember on acclaim how both pve servers managed to finish the collection events from GM while the
    pvp server could never finish it at all ?
    Remember what happened to the last pvp server on gamescampus ?
    If it takes 1 or more months like Ahri said without a proper anti pk solution the server will
    be a ghosttown .
    If there is no room for a huge chunk of pve players on this server cause other ppl want open pvp everywhere then there will
    be no game to play at all .

19. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I go to game today my league is kinda ded from always having 4th buff to 6th buff I guess people don't want to play anymore :p

20. Belle123

Belle123 New Member

1st, im a girl
    2nd, yes, couldnt log in due to the @ situation, funny but i accept and laugh at myself (self LOL). I dont cry, I ask for help... there is a difference.
    3rd, like i said... is a community game. Pvp and Pve are supposed to be community based. Killing with 2 shots? that is what ruined the game. Pvp should last a while, at least 5 minutes!!! going to bosses, camp, deffending, battle... that is how it should be... but NOOOOOOO... everybody wanna be solos in a 9Dragons online game.
    If comunity had more patience, more respect; and GM install a 24 lvl pvp limit and remove banners, i think this post will be over.
    4th, I play 9 Dragons for the fun, i quitted to keep myself fun also. Not hating or talking trash about GMs. I left gpotato, Mardu server, EoD; 9D r1, r2, r3 and r4 and R1million.... I dont cry for the time i "wasted" lvl or getting items, they are fictional, a fanatsy... that doesnt make me a better person or richier than the rest. I learnt that from Acclaim, as one of the top healers. It just makes you a good player.
    5th, Please dont be a hater to my "happy mumbling", let people be happy on the way they want. If you are a member of the comunity that plays with you, help with constructive criticism, is a good advice for real life too. I can see your anger and frustration through your words, but report your point of view to the GM or Ahri. Keep your hate to yourself, deal with it and fix it.

SheHateMe and DoggyStyle like this.