The Original Korean Version My Arse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itsthem, Feb 12, 2016.

1. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

This is just a cut and paste job, a really bad one at that.
    The stats system isn't even the same as the Kr version.
    And whats this from G1? Didn't they abandon 9d like 5 years ago?
    I remember being criticized when I called RF out when they announced we would have a 'New and improved version'
    This version isn't even on par with the worse of the private server's.
    Paul and the rest of the Kr Beatles should be embarrassed releasing this.
    It needs to go into alpha for 6 months.

[​IMG]

PimpPoweR and Spite like this.
  2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

+1,I cant say one good thing about it,maybe answer will lie on obt in cash shop.

itsthem likes this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

And who the hell told you this is original Korean Version, Ahri and anybody from staff and developers didnt say this.

1bearcats2 likes this.
  4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/welcome-to-ninedragons-awaken.9/

Zukee, itsthem and machatzi like this.
  5. Geraldo

Geraldo New Member

Pretty much. This was the last straw for me.
    Have fun with this mess of a game. I'll be over here working on my steam library backlog.
    [​IMG]

6. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

Wake up folks the milking season is up...... hide your credit cards

Tbh this is the lamest version of 9d ever, nothing makes sense now in this game we still didn't get any REAL updates or something cool, they just added some quests and maps that indy23 made 50 years ago, we get the same minions/npc's in all maps 0 story line NOTHING......

Move on ppl there are a tons of cool games out there, 9dragons died 8 years ago.

Zukee, itsthem and Spite like this.
  7. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I Hate to admit it... but you are right.
    Those cows... having available their **** for milking (their huge wallets), are one reason the game is alive, but on the same time their fault for the game not changing its state at all.
    Publishers need to start focusing on

Game should be all cosmetic/luxury items + PREMIUM (and maaaybe deco). THATS IT.

But all those greedy ........... publishers ruined this game.

JW team is another party to blame as well, for turning their game into P2W with that item mall, and refine systems. It's like the weapon refinement system as it is..( with scales/tears and so on).. was not enough, that they HAD TO PUT SIMILAR SYSTEM FOR CLOTHING refinement. For gods sake... put some more.. like our frustration was not already enough!!!

In my opinion, the game has to be either retired, or accept a huge renovation, in order to remove a lot of functionalities that are causing frustration to normal people.
    I Don't see any other way to stop the jumping from publisher to publisher every 2 yrs..

Trasric and PimpPoweR like this.
  8. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

9D changed publisher 4 freaking TIMES, we did not get any real updates since 2008, everything that was released after the Icy map was COPY PASTE on poor designed full of bugs maps.

I won't play this game like this anymore, Smite is 100000000000000 times better then this game and the community there is great and hirez listen to their players.

Here all we get are copy paste updates and braindead players......

itsthem likes this.
  9. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

if i had to guess i would say the stat system has the same problems as skills. they put english stuff from gc on a korean content DB and that messed the skills up. i can see it messing the stats aswell. just let them go to obt before you try to kill them for having an imperfect game.

10. Kuro1986

Kuro1986 Active Member

If they where smart they would have used the entire korean version and just translated the language file to english and adjusted the text boxes. But because people always ask for the stuff that got altered since acclaim days is when the problems start. Most of the things you guys al want isn't even in the original game. A lot of skills got changed, heals, buffs, shields, smashes etc... The drop rate and list, in the original you could drop stuff that publishers like G1 and GC only had in random boxes in IM. Heck you could even buy fireworks from the general stores for a few gold at the korean and japanese server while acclaim had it in IM before they removed it. A lot of items got changed as well. The general store in tibet sells a 800 def set in the original, acclaim changed that. A lot of things sold at npc's in the korean version, we can't buy it from those npc. The normal mobs even had more drops we only get from bosses like mid and high GT/FS among other things . The BE drop rate there is also a lot higher because it balances out the fail rate. So there you don't have to farm for 6 months again to get enough BE to try and make another +15 wep. To keep it simple if you had the time for it, you could get anything without using the IM there. Except for premium and scales and such. But those could be sold in stands, so if you where filthy rich. You could still get it. But the western publishers thought they wouldn't make enough money of this game if they do this. And don't forget they already started out with altering the stat system making some roles inbalanced from the start and had to waste a lot of time on altering skills and such to try and make it somewhat balanced. But still failed in the end. If I remember correct some of the quests we have, they don't have in the KR version because they where designed for the western players or they where altered towards western players.

So I say remove this **** version. Translate the original one and give us that without messing with stuff that can cause a lot of problems.

itsthem, Zukee and Spite like this.
  11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It has been less than 48 hours and you guys are almost demanding this publisher to do what you ask. They don't owe you anything and they're not here to pick up the slack from GamesCampus. This is a brand new publisher and they're going to do things how they see fit and I really don't see how any amounts of negative feedback is going to help them do it faster. There are two ways about this: 1) we politely and respectfully accept this is what we have and deal with it or 2) you just come back at a later date when CBT and OBT are long gone and the game is up and running in a stable environment. There are bound to be bugs and this many isn't really a huge deal right now. For all we know by the time OBT comes around (15th) a lot of these issues might have already been rectified so I'd say just give the publishers a chance, you might actually be surprised what you receive if you just play ball and help.

It's ironic how plenty of people complaining about the CBT haven't really put much towards bug reports, they're just here to slander and criticize.

Anikitos and 1bearcats2 like this.
  12. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Can I get a 'hell yeah!!' for this man here sharing wisdom?

PimpPoweR, Kuro1986 and itsthem like this.
  13. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Ah.. Blitz Blitz.. always so positive. Well you know what frightens me? Not the fact that there are many bugs in CBT. No. I'm scared when I think that they will start OBT on monday. In the exact same state of the game.
    And people will invest time and money and there will be wipe after wipe, and dupes, hackers and everything.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  14. Blitzcronk

We're left with this one version so we have to just learn to get on with it and accept the flaws. The server goes offline tomorrow just before 12PM PST and doesn't go live until 6PM PST the following day, that is a large space of time for them to get as much fixed as possible.

1bearcats2 likes this.
  15. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

15th feb is obt?Dont think so...maybe a few more weeks downtime and delay is what will happen.

1bearcats2 likes this.
  16. Blitzcronk

We'll find out in a couple of days what has been done. I'm optimistic about it being good.

1bearcats2 likes this.
  17. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Blitz why do you think we are only left with this version? And think we should just lube up and take it?
    Not only do we have hundreds of better games to play, there are plenty of private 9d servers that are a lot better than this mess.

Life is too short to be fixing others mistakes, this is not a free game, people actually get paid to make it playable, you are not one of them.

18. Blitzcronk

Plenty of them but they're all practically empty and they don't seem professional enough to me (personal opinion). I'm not suggesting people become completely compliant but when we've literally only just got access to this publishers version we should at least give them a bit of time to make the necessary corrections.

1bearcats2 likes this.
  19. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Ya I think im gonna invest my money in to BDO instead of this 9d server.Was gnna go opposite when i heard the news but now 2nd thoughts.

itsthem likes this.
  20. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

Yeah that game looks amazing, its one of the games I have pre-ordered that are coming real soon, that and The Division.