[Poll] How many PVP/PVE players in this server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monkhi, Apr 7, 2016.

?

Are you a PvP player or PvE player?

1. PvP Player

66 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. PvE Player

150 vote(s)
    69.4%
  1. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

1. This game is whatever the player base will put up with.
    No one cares what it was originally designed to be in Korea. THIS ISN'T KOREA. We aren't all addicted to video games here. Most people in the west, including the ones who play games, don't take them seriously. We have real lives, with real stuff to worry about. We don't sit around all day worrying about video games, gamer rankings, or what's happening in the Starcraft tournaments. Most people in the west have never even heard of Starcraft, and the usual reaction by those who learn about Korean gamer culture, is that they are either crazy or stupid.

2. This is not a new version of the game. There is still flavor text that pops up in HZ about a GM from the company BEFORE GC picked it up. This is a cut up version of what we already had.

3. The fact that you, or they, have already changed the settings on the maps to PvE once shows you're totally full of ****.

I don't know what your goal is. I don't know what you hope to achieve. But you are failing miserably. You are looking more and more like you picked this game up as a cash grab. Either that, or you are the most incompetent game publisher I've ever seen.

Get up, pull your heads out of your asses, grow a pair and get it through your thick skulls, this is not Korea. Either acquiesce to what your customers want, or accept that you are failures. Your choice. But only one of them has any $$ at the end of it.

2. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Not everyone playing on forum but yeah i bet there's more pve players than pvp players and ofc there is few pkers.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  3. TrueShenLong

TrueShenLong New Member

The problem is not pvp but the guys are with good items and killing low levels for fun.
    In pk server gamescampus, it was empty because of it.
    The buff Anti-pk was just up to the player to do the same lvl and get the same items for dueling.
    If you guys create a pve server, the server (Tao) will be pretty empty.

KProphetK likes this.
  4. Kimiko

Kimiko New Member

I would like to place on record my dissatisfaction with the game in the sense that in addition to having to restart the game again , we were offered only one server which PK is released . when there Pill in Hefei to buy even took to play , 'cause with effort the player could buy this pill , but now force a player to buy cash to get away with it is unforgivable , and a player can not play with card quietly or stand afk map without running the risk of being killed by any player he wants.:(

the right would be a game just a server have only one two locations for the PK that would be bloody Plain and Loulan

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    akam6666 likes this.
  5. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

It's re added for Icy & Tibet? Patch notes mention nothing on it.

kittencat likes this.
  6. Saranghae

Saranghae New Member

Need put wanted system to Tibet and anti pk buff also, I kept wasting my exp card by pKer, and they don't get wanted, What the heck

7. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Why not forbid pk there too, and exclude other players of ksing your mobs too, or maybe an offline game where you can kill same creep over and over again...

8. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Acclaim screwed the community, g1 and gc boosted that screwup...
    I wouldn't be in skin of gms who have to deal with those spoiled irritant childish players.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I want candy, i don't want candy, i want ... SLAP!

Viilinaama likes this.
  9. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

Hina leave this poor person alone cmooonn!!!!! He/She just doesn't like pvp/pk!

10. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

I am trying to help him.

11. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

u pvp lovers seem to had not played or forgotten that PVP servers werent that big of a thing thats why they died and PVe stayed cuz if pvp was like in KR server with respect then np but here too many ego driven that kill anyone they see even when the people grind while on KR they dont. So do tell me why the fck would anyone want it badly if in 1st place u might give a fck about pvp at all. Also there was Bloody Plain, Loulan wanna tell me how those PVP maps were unable to access? PVP is hated when fags with big ego's go on low maps and PK everyone i dont see he person getting PKed wanting to want pvp if he didnt give a fck before

MExXo likes this.
  12. Jiizz

Jiizz New Member

Loulan and Bloody Plain PvP all other maps PvE. Poll

13. Cadic

Cadic Member

Dont forget 9d is PvP game !

14. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

I think random low map pk stopped when they allowed tibet open pvp. So if you really want to save lowbies from random pk, allow it on games highest maps.
    Why would i go to pk on ice and get wanted, when i can pk at Tibet as much i want...

15. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Oh please tell me how bad azz with 80% full the pvp servers were on previous publishers xD

16. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

I'd rather play with 20% players who aren't crying little babies. I don't need server full of &#&%##$%!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PVE server is frustrating, you have to handle massive drama on maps where you can't shut anybody up...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Idea for thinking, remove map chat option from safezone. its not big change but it helps a lot.

Swim likes this.
  17. tinhkho27

tinhkho27 New Member

Loulan, Temples and Bloody Plain PvP all other maps PvE. Poll.
    I think the game is gradually dead because no new players who weak, very weak, of course. They is PKed by old players in low maps and it makes them, new players, wasted XP cards but no getting level. Someone do not like PKed by the other, they wanna grind to exprience dungeons, to know game.

18. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Its for their best. Dungeon drop rate hurts more than pk. Much larger waste of time.

19. tinhkho27

tinhkho27 New Member

I voted PVE. I love to play this game in peace.

Psychlop5765 and Veltaine like this.
  20. Popzzzzz

Popzzzzz New Member

Lets see....you tried some stuff. Some good changes and some really horrific ones.

Server is not even 2 months old and already the population is next to nothing. Currently with your stupid idea of removing the anti-pk pill, majority of the people playing are low levels up until Liadong Map, the high high levels in West/East Temple and the major p2ws (lets face it even the average p2ws have stopped).

I have seen on facebook pages many players quitting or have already quit playing this game due to pathetic staff and stupid updates that dont even matter at the moment when there are so many other faults in this game.

Who gives a rats ass about OX quiz??????? WHO?????

Simple things to focus on :

1) FIX BUGS
    2) INCREASE DROP RATE (NO ONE WANTS TO GRIND OR DO DUNGEONS BECAUSE NOTHING DROPS!!!!!!)
    3) INCREASE SKILL RATE
    4) GIVE SOME BUFFS OUT NOW AND THEN (NOT ONLY IN STUPID EVENTS)
    5) MAKE SOME COLLECTION EVENTS TO GIVE PLAYERS SOMETHING TO DO DAILY
    6) YOUR WANTED SYSTEM IS HORRIFIC - JUST REMOVE IT PLEASE BECAUSE CLEARLY WHO CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN FINISH SCHOOL
    7) YOUR PVP SYSTEM IS UNBALANCED AS HELL
    8) @ PKERS (WONT SAY PVPERS BECAUSE PVP & PK/CK IS DIFFERENT) - YOU CRIED SO MUCH FOR REMOVAL OF ANTI PK :((( - NOW THAT MOST OF THE PVERS AND SOME PVPERS/PKERS ASWELL HAVE LEFT THE SERVER............................................................WHAT PVP YOU HAVE LEFT? WHO YOU GOING TO PK NOW?
    9) COMMON SENSE WILL TELL YOU THAT THROUGH THE YEARS PVERS HAVE MADE A SERVER NOT PVPERS....WITHOUT PVERS, THERE IS NO 9 DRAGONS. EVERY SINGLE PVP SERVER FAILED....WHY?
    10) REFINE RATE IS JUST DUMB - IDK WHERE YOU PEOPLE LEARNT MATHEMATICS BUT PLEASE WHOEVER YOUR TEACHERS WERE, THEY DESERVE TO BE SHOT. RATIOS ARE SIMPLE...CHECK IT...TEST IT BECAUSE ITS WRONG. YOU HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING THE LOTTERY THAN REFINING ACCORDING TO A RATIO ON THIS SERVER.
    11) @GM AHRI? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF COMMUNICATION WITH PEOPLE? LEARN IT....BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS AS A GM IS FAR BEYOND PATHETIC. THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE SHOWN THUS FAR IS MAKING POSTS ON PATCHES & BANNING IN FORUMS....IF I WAS YOUR BOSS I WOULD FIRE YOU.

Anyway, this server is wrecked and on its way to complete failure. Goodluck with your stupid ideas RF and your 9d staff who probably would find it difficult to open the lid of a bottle of jam.

tinhkho27, Rucket and dometsotkazp like this.