If you haven't understand the whole "Another" scroll idea let me educate.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordWiFi, Apr 8, 2016.

?

After reading this thread. Do you appreciate "Another" series now?

1. I already loved it from the beginning before reading this thread. But THANKS for the enlightenment.

47.2%
  2. Hated it, Hated it, Hated it, even before and after I read your thread WiFi.

13.9%
  3. Wow. Good read WiFi. Thanks for once.

2.8%
  4. WIFI - STFU

41.7%
  5. I'll be honest, I was one of those people who disliked "Another". But once I read this I changed. =]

5.6%
  6. If you are [GM]Gourdy please click this poll so I know you read it <3 ~ Fake if 10 polls on this one

16.7%
  7. #AnotherIsBestThingSinceJoiningRedFox

13.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordWiFi

LordWiFi Well-Known Member

IM using cuss words to piss you guys off more into reading.
    Cussing is useless in debate but meh, I had to use something to "tick" you guys off in order for yall to finish reading through.

-To those complaining about OLD scroll/exocore bought with money losing to CARAT version

Answer: Fok off this arguement. You chose to buy it in the first place. You had good times and bad times with it. HENCE you made your ****** money worth it! Stop crying. Carat version is for others that cant afford read money to buy OP stuff, not for you <Insert Your Name Here> cause you being a bich. Just buy the scroll or dont. (This is probably said in earlier post by other but I share/agree with this claim. (I have baguazhang too. Im not **** here. So why are you?)

-To those complaining about UN-ORIGINAL scroll / also because the name is the same + the "Another"

Answer: Read SajinShasaya post above. Also, wtf is the point in complaining when they already recycle alot of stuff already to make new scroll? And yall fokers still buy it anyways because OP'ness? Shut the hell up. There freaking MANY new scrolls that are original... just the "Another Series" will not. Is that not okay? Well fok you, its the developers and nimonix descion to do what the fok they want. So cry more in my bich. Thanks for the post and keeping it alive noob.

2. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

lol Even he said like I said the point to naming them another is dumb and the "another series" isn't a upgrade like what happen to pw, kunfu and the few others as they would have become completely different if they overwritten those scrolls.

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Confirmed troll. I don't even know why I play this shitty game anymore when devs keep pulling **** like this. I guess it's because we don't have games like Fighter's Club or Brawl Busters or even Zone 4

4. Rawrs

Rawrs Active Member

^^ can someone summarize what the post said in like 1 sentence, for me that looked like an essay so yea... scary stuff

5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Tl;dr Nimonix is updating scrolls/exos and releasing them as carats. People should stop complaining.

Fraud and LordWiFi like this.
  6. Rawrs

Rawrs Active Member

ah support then

LordWiFi likes this.
  7. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

People show the most hate when the truth is being told.

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

[​IMG]

Fraud and LordWiFi like this.
  9. rollcinnamon222

rollcinnamon222 New Member

When will they freaking make Striker class Another scroll ? Cuz if they need help I can help lol.

10. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

My god reading this literally gave me an aneurysm from the bold text to the riding holy hell
    literally 1 paragraph was enough to sum up your entire point other then that it was ok

"Fok off this arguement. You chose to buy it in the first place. You had good times and bad times with it. HENCE you made your ****** money worth it! Stop crying. Carat version is for others that cant afford read money to buy OP stuff, not for you <Insert Your Name Here> cause you being a bich. Just buy the scroll or dont. (This is probably said in earlier post by other but I share/agree with this claim. (I have baguazhang too. Im not **** here. So why are you?)"

This is dumb af in all MMO or any game in general where theres a difference between free and paying users how are the items from a free user ever going to be greater then a paying user literally what?
    Literally anybody who pays for anything with real currency should be expected a nice increase in terms of both power and defense
    So why should a person who doesnt pay a dime for anything get the same if not greater aspects of the paying user?

The fact that your denying it and calling the people who complain a ***** when they have the full right to complain makes it seem like your only making this post so good ol gourdy senpai can notice you.... foh with that
    btw #f0kurhastags #VapeNation

LordWiFi, TheDL6Incident and Yusuke like this.
  11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Word, hoping for another karate/kungfu. Wonder if they'll add new classes as well in the future.

Fraud, rollcinnamon222 and LordWiFi like this.
  12. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

I'm hoping for another kungfu. There is a criminal lack of kungfu scrolls ig lol

LordWiFi and Yusuke like this.
  13. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

I agree tc is a dum dum, but

"The cash stuff should always be better than free stuff"

That statement falls flat on its ass when you look at **** like Karate Spitit compared to Tactical Bow. Unless every carat scroll should be worse than Koroshu or default Karate

It's a matter of power creep and new stuff having to be better than old stuff.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  14. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LordWiFi likes this.
  15. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

See:Limen baguzhang

LordWiFi likes this.
  16. Jin70

Jin70 Active Member

What's tkd SE??

17. LordWiFi

They will. They are doing by class. Elementist was first, then Soul Fighter, so 2 more to go. (Android and Shamen will be last)

18. LordWiFi

I like you and your arguements. But false to hell with it all <3

#RantIsRant
    #AllWhoCryJustGoAndCry
    #CausePocoMakesMeGoLoco
    #ButImNotARapper

#GourdyLoveMe
    #BtwIDoThisForFun
    #IDontKissUpToAnyone
    #JustAskPatrickOrHumoLoco
    #IKnewSomeGMandCAandRMAlreadyButDidntCare

19. LordWiFi

I think he meant. Taekwondo [EX] ~ video below

^I want this perm. I would spend money for it.

20. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I need to put this fire out....
    [​IMG]
    BUT ITS TOO HOT TO HANDLE!!!!

Shina and LordWiFi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.