Vietnamese banned from this server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vanesiolee, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Vanesiolee

Vanesiolee New Member

These vietnamese people are like ebola spreading everywhere and ruining everything.. They don't speak english.. They don't let people progress because they're always farming the bamboo village boss. They ruin game economy ... They're nothing but a waste of player space. Country block them. They have their own server they should there not here. I'm pretty sure if we came to their server and talk english and not vietnamese we would be instantly banned.

2. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

3. anhmquang1

anhmquang1 Member

@Vanesiolee Dear ! Thank you for the candid
    I love you Việt Nam

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This is actually a big issue of mine. It isn't the non English players themselves but the support and direction they have. Earlier this morning the entire lions roar and map chat was full of what looked like Vietnamese, I didn't have much of a problem with this but what concerns me, how long will this go on for and will any attempt be made to give support to these players? Ideally as this is a 'global' server we need to have something where international players can use map shouting or lions roar in their own separate channels otherwise it's going to turn into a real issue between players when their languages clash.

In converse most of our regions are banned from entering their servers but if we region ban them, that's not fair and it lowers the pop. There doesn't need to be restrictions, there just needs to be good ways of supporting both English speaking players and international players.

5. JackieChan

JackieChan New Member

Hi there,

Your language is English and you love it very much ! So the VNeses do, too !

Have fun with the RedFox games !;););)

6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I ignore the chat, I throw a quick look at it from time to time in case there's something that catches my atention. It would be nice that everyone uses english with average knowledge to it so you can understand but I know I don't live in the ideal world so I never think about such situations.

Perfection likes this.
  7. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

I find this thread racist, and I should know as I have been banned here for racism.
    Even though i'm not actually racist,I just don't like gypsies.

SwiggitySwooner likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

YES especially the VNs are big spenders in cash shop.Especially Huyetma :p

9. MOUSE

MOUSE New Member

sad truth is that op is right and another sad truth is that rfg won't ban any region

EDIT:
    I think there should be some in game report/ticket option to call a GM

10. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I never in my life had problem with viet players, they are pretty cool and they have the right to play any game they wish and not get banned becouse they are form another country, they love this game same as you and belive me, they come here becouse the international servers were always better and you had more funn here.

Việt Nam for the win!!!

11. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Member

Lol tis ok, they waste a lot of money in this game just see it as they are paying for you to play.
    Besides they **** at pvp just like ROs so its all gud.

12. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

What the f**k is you problem with RO players, you ******* **** **** * **** ****** *** ****** ***** son of a biscuit! Chill dude im kidding, you guys forget when Generalu and other romanians were killing your ass in bp and cc? Try to remember ... :p

13. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Member

He was white, I was white, he was friends with NoMercy, I was in NoMercy.

He was not really good, just a kger like most of the players back then also he wasted so much money on flags lmao.

14. tankundercover

tankundercover Member

I'm pretty sure most of those ''ROs'' pissed you off at one point, why else would you even say that?

@OP : Viet players rock! ;)

15. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

Here we go again

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  16. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Member

Lol, not sure if you were playing Bardo or not but RO's were a joke there.

I mean the whole white side was clowning on RO's, and I'm not pointing at an individual its a declarative statement, I had some RO friends like Marius that Shao Nuker.

You wouldn't understand :D.

17. IceStar

IceStar New Member

Nice to see all of you with you in here :))) All Vietnamese, Romanian, Russisan, Malai, Singapor....... all nice and positive old players. Will you ever learn it is not important where are you come from or where are you live....most important is who are you and how you act :)))))

Runa75, Perfection and ihgyug like this.
  18. TheDarkness

TheDarkness Active Member

don't u tell me that your country have no crimes? if yes then fired off all policeman. Everywhere same, bad and good peoples always existing, don't be so racism like that. Should think like adult, don't be childish.

19. DeeShan

DeeShan Member

Report about what? Report about they're bla bla by their own language?
    Just ignore that chatty

20. TheSwingler

TheSwingler New Member

The main issue stated here is some aszholes are camping Bamboo Village boss, preventing others from finishing their quest.