Community is the issue, not PvE or PvP server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kratoz, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Kratoz

Kratoz New Member

The real problem is NOT if its PvP or PvE server, the base and core of the issue is the community and has always been. Back at acclaim there were alot of PvP and leaugewars, i miss those days, thats why iam here:), but the guilds that were peaceful PvE guilds, the neutral common player were actually left alone. Some goofs random pkd ofc but in general they were left alone, if not they even got help from opposing leauges to sort those issues out. Leauges were in war all the time, single players had personal antagonists but it didnt affect everyone on the server so they couldnt enjoy the game. The leauges had internal rules to follow, if not they got kicked and punished, here its just boring mess, like bullying in middleschool.

I havent played since i left acclaim in 2009 and the difference is massive in community. In general terms, greedy, egocentric and almost everyone wannabe the "badass" in PvP with a cool karma title and look like a X-mastree. What you dont get is that you shoot yourselves in the foot here, the time and money you/we/all invest(and for some its ALOT) is down the drain due to all random Pk, community is shrinking, market is affected cause no one can sell/buy anything, i seen same players do same shout for a few days now, stands not beeing touched.

Personally i dont think this P2W version is worth my cash, but i invest some time into it instead cause i can atm, so therefore i have no means yet to defend myself in PvP, on the other hand thx to that myself and many others cant enjoy the PvE aspect of the game either.
    I dont care to much if i die nor my combat stats, nothing happends, it just doesnt matter, but you waste my/their/your time. If this continues a few of you with same likings will stand there pretty soon with shining weaps, glowing gear and glowing eyes, looking at eachother and flame RF, let me tell you all, its not RF:s fault, its yours:).

Wasting ppls time when they have a job/family/a life is worse than wasting cash.

Think about it:)

Regards
    Kratoz

Ps: Dont take life to seriously, no1 gets out alive anyway.

Pna1Dra6on, Werewolf, Kito420 and 9 others like this.
  2. MrKeish

MrKeish New Member

I totally agree with Kratoz, although I have barely played during Acclaim , the community , the order , the respect it sounds perfect just like a would picture it to be , not this chaos. :)

3. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

I spend alot of time in Bardo BP and i can tell you that it was bloody mess there since everywhere else was PVP disabled :D
    Same **** even worse maybe, but we had an option if you dont wont PVP just dont go in BP :)
    Now honestly PVP enabled keeps me awake bcause with this leech paty and hp leech ornas game turns in to left click and chat :D (unfortunetly chat font is almost unreadable here:D)

I rly like the point you made!
    Doing pvp nowadays is just lost time for both side since in the past we actually need karma to equip best relics, now is just useless but '' see me im the bad guy'' o_O

here few words for bad guys
    Playing BK always been easy mode !! Run the land with peacefull warrioir if you want respect :cool:

Spite likes this.
  4. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Thats how it is on the KR version even though its PVP based but respect is there so those who kill mobs dont get attacked by PVP lovers and vice versa. Thats how the KR server has the players while here many big ego PVPers just rekt anyone they see even if they couldnt defend not the least

Popzzzzz likes this.
  5. PlayeR

PlayeR Active Member

Its kind of how some humans call themslefs hunters pay for killing animals ...
    Do you see analogy ? ->paid users are hunters ; free users -> animals, afcourse they hunt you! They paid for this :) And whats happen when all animals get killed ? there is nothing to do for hunters ....congrats PVP server died ! Than hunters start crying bcause they are no more animals ... and because they are actualy bigest spenders, publisher have to keep them somehow ..what they do ??? Moove them to PVE server !!! Genius !!!!! yeah heaven :))) alot of animals run all over the land , lets get to work::). HAPPY TIME :) But ater they dry and the PVE server ... publisher has nothing to do but die...ammm its not good what now ??? well we sell 9D to another publisher and start all over again .....

Hello Im Paul from JW ...
    Well dear Paul i have some thing to tell you and your company but im afraid its is to uncensored !

this short tale is called P2W :) and yes this version is worse P2W ever , and yes we told them bilion times, and yes nothing will change because money rulls the land not only 9D but the earth:) 9D awaken i supposed for 15 +year old users so i guess you all guys figguritot by ur self already/
    Now lets check if there is any IM promotion ::confused:

Tarukmackto and Spite like this.
  6. Kratoz

Kratoz New Member

My point being, the Anti-Pk potion shouldnt even be needed in the first place, it kind of take one of the maincores out of the game.
    I personally like it when its free, when its up to the community, but with freedom comes some responsibility too, not just total anarchy as it is:). That goes for both P2W players as well as F2P, the impact on paying ones is just a lil bigger, damagewise;).
    The wierdest part is that the so called "hunters" complains about it, then many of them still use it themselves when they want to lvl...bummer. The introduction of Antik-Pk is somewhat the devs way of saying the community cant handle the situation, and they are 100% correct. So again, its your own fault it will be introduced.

Regards
    Kratoz

Tarukmackto, Popzzzzz and Swim like this.
  7. shady45

shady45 Active Member

ikr

8. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

Actually the blame falls on the community, each publisher, and the developer.

• The community for not standing as a group to rid the server of said troublemakers.
    • The publishers for not pushing the developer to make more true PvP content and make the game a true hybrid system for PvE and PvP play where each player can freely choose (except on Wanted status and during events like SvS). Forced PvP to participate in said events like SvS.
    • The developer for not implementing for said content that the publisher didn't push for. Developers are supposed to also plan for every situation and adapt the game to the region they want their game to be hosted in. NA/EU servers have far more PvE members in their communities than PvP members. This is a fact.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    KProphetK likes this.
  9. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

And no one sees a problem in RF changing the server from pvp to pve to pvp to pve back to pvp in the 6 weeks it's open?

Spite likes this.
  10. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I don't know why but this feels a lot like 9dragons deebys server at one point was so popular like 50 players online then soon got less less and server is gone

11. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

So many things are different. KR doesn't even have these stupid decos and their version of attendance gives you epis, gold, premium - plus the gift packages which also give you good items like coins, premiums and more.

Popzzzzz, KProphetK and balb1n0 like this.
  12. Kratoz

Kratoz New Member

Well, to have a dead server went faster than i expected. Good job ppls!

13. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

"Full PVP Rulz "xD

14. Popzzzzz

Popzzzzz New Member

Hehehe where them nab pvp criers? xD who to kill now? no one playing anymore...wel done RF u managed to chase of majority of 9d players with ur dumb pvp idea.and the award for dumbest company in 2016....goes to...wait for it......RedFox hahahah

15. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

It wasn't RF's idea. Blame Jongwong games and the community for wanting KR content.

16. ToMaZzz

ToMaZzz Active Member

Sadly they forgot to bring the thinking of KR server PVPers where they go run around like fags and PK on all maps anyone whos in their sigh not even engaging in PVP but killing mobs xD

17. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

all
    a
    seems you all about u, i think game is about family and having fun,not what im owed or what should be given to me from Redfox. sad thing is game still awesome as ever and every1 wanna make redfox the bad guy.i dont get it.

18. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I think it's a trend in gaming in general. Call of duty fans will complain about the new one until they are blue in the face, then when the next one gets released the one they have been bashing all year is the best one. I am playing dark souls 3 a lot now and everyone that complained about how bad dark souls 2 was wants dark souls 3 to play like dark souls 2 because it was the good one all of a sudden. GC was run down by the community for almost the exact same reasons they are now going after redfox. No one can adapt to a new style of play because they seem to think they are entitled to have a brand new experience that is still the same as before.

19. Tarukmackto

Tarukmackto New Member

Lack of Respect and Honor like the good old days

akam6666 and Vanguard like this.
  20. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

The VN are killing the server. They jack up the prices in hefei. When I was selling scales and tears they bought them all ava tried to resell at 50kk when I was selling at 35kk. They grief all lower levels and take HG characters to nc/hc, ld and icy to pk. Ever since they ruined 9d vn they have followed these American publishers and have grief the players. The majority them hack or glitch. They need to be investigated. I say refresh all of our credit bought, and wipe the sever clean. Ill start over with my cred and work those levels back. I p2w as they say but I have given over 20k of credit away for free to my league mates. So not all of us are bad. I know I'm loud and obnoxious but I have a handful of friends already, I don't need more.