Balance U say?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gilleeuy, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

1 of all I started to try Healer
    Now healer is like a usual Hyb, but worse.
    At my lvl, USUAL i have more stats from buff's.

2 at my lvl, 86, usual at rate x1 i can grow faster.
    But now, from 80 to 100 lvls i need to grow up at Bloody Plain, at Cave of the Conqueror.
    When every first warrior that meet me, kill from 2 hits. Even if he lower lvl.
    Because it is BALANCE now )
    Mobs kill hard, even if i have good weapon, and buffs maximum lvl.

And i CANT, hear me, CANT just spend some time in a green monster to lvl up easyer.
    Beacuse every little girl, that want to show me their Majesty - kill me.
    And i havent a choise.
    A just dont have another mob's in a different locations...

So...
    Question.
    How to lvl up Healer?
    And second.
    If Hybrid so hard to play too?

Cause now i see only warriors outside on a server...

Just my minds.

Cause I really like play support class.

But in this server it's look's like impossilbe...

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Nukers and CK in general 2 hit pretty easy anyone because most warriors now have low ck defense.

3. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

Thx.
    What about CK Hyb now?
    It's real?
    How do it feel?

And...
    What about Healer and Hyb now?
    Who r they now?
    Where is "balance"

4. Klitz

Klitz New Member

did you go all in to dex on your healer or did you go str like usual?

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Post a screenshot of your stats window

6. archforge

archforge Member

As a healer I just 3 shot some poor soul in cc 4....... Just saying and he was a warrior ...

7. morningstar

morningstar New Member

It's very hard to say right now. I absolutely agree with you at this point in time.

I came back today to test out the characters. Within my 4-6 hours of playing, I will say that warriors has the easiest time to grind.
    Prove me wrong. Of course my analysis is no where near true given the short period of time.

Anyhow, I made all 4 chars w/ each role. All for chars did not made it past RL4...fyi. On a low level stand point opinion:

I started out with a hybrid (thus the easiest and safest to grind at a low level ,in my opinion, since they have heals). I started out with a melee hybrid, by far the lowest damage out of the four roles w/ the fast heal nerved--I was not able to survive grinding after RC. I switched the hybrid into a CK hybrid. Nukes recast at a very slow rate--3 seconds or so on def/para nukes (this may change in 2nd role w/ the mastery)

I then switched to a nuker. Big fail from there. Their nukes take some time to recast. Although the grind was much faster than a CK hybrid, it still sucked.

Those were my two favorite roles to play throughout the game. Quite disappointed, but has not given up yet.

I then proceed to making a healer. One, to see how long their nukes cast. Turns out, their buff recast takes 15 mins and their nukes take 3.5 secs to recast. Once again, may change with the mastery. However, not the same.

I made a warrior. I leveled with the warrior to RL. At around high RC it took me longer to grind thus the mobs hits harder.

By no means I claim any of this true to you but by far it was what I experienced during my 4-6 hours of playing.
    End point is, I think I will stick to a warrior to be safe. I urge everyone to play a role they like and venture out. By the first to make that role desirable.

Cheers and happy valentine's day!

Anyone want to be my date? lol

8. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

low ck deff that is true, but the nuker crit rate is just HORRIBLE! I tested a hefei duel like nuker vs war and i did 0 crits, it's like 10-15%/nuke of his hp, cos i don't see the dmg, but the war rapes me in 2 hits :p
    This was the pvp part, the pve part is i do almost 0 crits even on blue moobs! I tryed dex build and wis build as well, still no difference!

9. StrawBewy

StrawBewy New Member

try ess build :p