When do Open Beta start?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iceage, Feb 14, 2016.

1. iceage

iceage Member

just wondering when it start.

2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

good question.......................................

3. Yeezy

Yeezy New Member

If there's no delay ( but I doubt it ) it should start on 15 February 6 PM PST.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

That is my mess up, I got the dates wrong I think. Initially the OBT was scheduled to launch around the 15th but due to the CBT being postponed the original post containing the scheduled launch date was never adjusted. Ahri messaged me to ask me where I got the information from as she is sure the launch date is not tomorrow.

Yeezy likes this.
  5. iceage

iceage Member

what will happen after CBT??
    i hope there is no more long wait again.

6. Blitzcronk

When CBT ends, there will be that window of opportunity for us to give our feedback and discuss ideas to improve OBT whilst the developers work with the publishers to correct and fix the bugs found in CBT. There might be a bit of waiting but it will be worth it.

7. deviant88

deviant88 New Member

I hope they dont dare to release any OBT until march.
    They need CBT 2 and CBT 3 , and 4,5,6,7 this game is broken to pieces.

Perfection and kilroyjr like this.
  8. Maxim

Maxim Member

well its better waiting. personally I wouldn't start the way it is now. as deviant said maybe more cbt trials is a good option. wipe fix test, wipe fix test... rinse and repeat.
    perhaps doing that would also clean up the mess it is trying to test it. ie real testing verses mindless people just farming? I think a rinse with a select amount of people who really are involved in testing retaining their levels would be good. they could move on to higher level maps/ dungeons/quests etc...( I'm not putting my hand up for that, no time and don't have enough understanding of finer details). without being held back by that part of the community who (probably through the lack of understanding CBT) delay the process.

really I'm looking forward to OBT but want a playable one.

9. Blitzcronk

If we have the option to go in to OBT tomorrow, I'd rather iterate through CBT stages and have a wipe in between each state. There are too many players in-game not using this time to help find bugs, they're just here to grind or pvp and it's kind of selfish. I wasn't a huge fan of everyone having CBT access because lots of players are just lazy and expect everyone else to fix the game for them. When this CBT ends we should get a couple of days to discuss and critique, try and get some of the content fixed and then go in to another CBT to rinse and repeat.

Icynoob and Maxim like this.
  10. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

this.

people miss the entire point of CBT. People actually are selfish enough to overprice tomes so they can have money. Are you fkn serious? Literally one day before CBT ends and people are playing for themselves

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Not that this isnt bad but i do have the feeling most people wont be interested in the game anymore.They will move to new upcoming games^^.Like suba did something bad--->Took way too much time to fix----->Most people left.IMO most people who are playing 9d currently is because they have group of friends/leagues people to play with.

12. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

better not do OB tommorow lol with all the current buggs that are needed to fix its better to keep just CBT's until we have the major list REpaired

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I feel ya,someone was selling wt lf for 2mil and someone actually bought it.

14. TheDarkPeach

TheDarkPeach New Member

its stupid to delay it over and over again,buggs from chosing role can be fixed in 30min....theres no reason to delay it, i prefer to be able to start and lvl my char,if il have to wait till 19-20 probably il give up on 9d

15. Blitzcronk

Where did you get that date?

16. DeeShan

DeeShan Member

As Bliz said, there're numerous bugs out there. why OBT since dev havent fix them all

17. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

they should amp the xp/skill xp/ drop rate to a crazy degree and have some of the actual people that did testing to go through the main parts of the game. Each role in each clan to sort out skill bugs. Some can farm mats to do the crafting parts. Some can do quests to sort those out. I know timing would probably be a nightmare but if people were only in charge of 1 or 2 smaller aspects it could be streamlined in a few days. At the higher end game stuff there will be time to sort that out at a later time cause most won't be there for a bit (although I am sure within a week there will be some people that zombie grind and have nothing to do)

18. HonorableSoul

HonorableSoul Member

Personally, I believe we should be testing in groups. If we get a couple groups together, designate a clan, designate a role and work together, we can more swiftly find the bugs and knock out an entire clan rather than people working solo and going from one role to creating a new char to try another role, etc. etc.

Be nice to see some cooperation from the CBT testers who are actually working with the Devs to find problems.

19. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I dont think any of the above ideas will work.When this publisher released 9d,it was in a clear state that they wanted to give cbt to everyone and not a few people.Making groups?Cooperating in 9d?LOL okay....

20. Blitzcronk

This is something we initially planned to do with our Discord group but we just don't have the numbers to make it work. We're doing a league for OBT though.

HonorableSoul likes this.
  21. Klitz

Klitz New Member

We cant access high level RTE and other stuff to test. Nobody entered icy dungeon, GC, WT, KJ etc.. We need some people to test these dungeons and RTEs.