Not enjoy play this game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hendry, Feb 13, 2016.

1. hendry

hendry New Member

why i say like that.coz yesterday i try play,and when i do quest in bamboo village i must kill boss in bamboo.but i cannot finish it coz so many ppl with high lvl farm in there,and no one wanna let the new player to finish the quest.that make me crazy and really don,t want to try play the game anymore.can gm help me...wanna try the game but stuck in that quest.

2. TheSwingler

TheSwingler New Member

That's how terrorists work. They force you to join ISIS before they let you kill the boss.

3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

This ISIS league name isn't funny. Regardless of this being a game and people just having 'fun' the actual ideology behind the league name is pretty disgusting. I could reiterate a number of points as to why using 'ISIS' in a league name is offensive in so many ways but I won't bother.

itsthem, zohan and Perfection like this.
  4. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Dear @hendry and all other people thinking you are stuck. You are not! Forget that quest (for a while) and leave bamboo. I know that now the game doesn't direct you to do that, because they got rid of that content (beats me why :rolleyes:). But go! Choose your clan, level up a bit and then - like everyone else - go back, be one of those "high levels" and kill that ugly boss.

5. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The problem with leaving and coming back at a higher level is you have to spend the majority of that time levelling without any decent weapon. It's entirely possible but it really isn't fun. The new shortened quests and the quest system allowing you to teleport directly to the quest objectives does make it a lot easier to level up though.

6. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

I leveled to RL on RTD only, teleporting like a mad woman ;) You don't need weapon for that and higher OC levels are enough to go back to finish Uprooter

7. hendry

hendry New Member

but when i already get clan...the quest is already lost.in cbt we have to try is how game go....and is doing quest efective to get exp and item.or just like old gameplay just pass all quest and just lvling.that is the point why we try cbt

8. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

it's not lost, you can retake it when you go back to bamboo

9. zohan

zohan New Member

Can't agree more! You can't allow such thing spread in a game with teens and cross-cultural community.

10. 1bearcats2

1bearcats2 New Member

Hey hendry, the GM's were on this morn(a weekend no less, not accounting for new year) announcing to the server for all who hadn't gotten the boss kill to come to Bb vil. So I guess that means Isis was unsuccessful. Way to go staff.