9D AW - One month has passed - rating - my opinion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mplustravel, Apr 11, 2016.

1. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Hello GMs, Players and Friends,
    one month has passed and here is my opinion and rating.

This is the worst start this game in history. Were it not players (as Fullneo), so this game was unplayable.
    Fullneo you a lot of help with find bugs. But other players also deserve recognition.

I do not know where is the problem, but fixing bugs or adding missing content takes too long.
    It is the fault JWG or RF?

What I write is taken as the game looks at the current state !!! So the game can be good "sometimes"!

Version?
    GM said on start that it was a Korean version. WOW. A few days later it was announced that this is an upgraded version of the Korean version. Holy **** o_O
    Currently this is the worst possible version.
    In the definition of the word will not find whether the upgrade is better or worse, but here is worse.
    I do not know how this game JWG slapped together, but thay can give more care. Excuse me but if I have a function version (KR version) and the contract was "improve" so I'll take what I got and make some improvements.
    There were not so, a lot of bugs, half the content, missing content etc ... Or it could be the Webzen or pressures of RF?
    How did it begin?
    Webzen bought OneNet including GC, what we have become known so Webzen sacked all of GC. Former employees are aware of the potential of their published games including 9D. After based RF and signed a new contract we have again 9D. But NEW 9D. (OTB and the CTB was smut).
    Where is it that went wrong? The mistake is on all 3 sides, Webzen - RF - JWG.
    That's my assumption:
    Why Webzen? Obviously underestimated the potential of the old game, otherwise it would not concluded.
    Why JWG - make from KR version (FUNCTIONAL) this version (which was done hastily) was a mistake.
    Why RF - let this version in this state is a monstrosity.
    _______

Missing content or the content of the half.
    One month is gone, but there still missing a lot of things and we have half the content of certain components.

We all know that in the CCD missing fragments - why it takes so long to add this content? - because TS are in the blue boxes?

KJ dungeon - here again missing drop from boss 'KJ bead "

SRS dungeon - why is not the epi from boss?

Boss General Wei - CC map, still bugged - no drops, respawn after 1s after kill, the boss is highter then lvl DB on RL - FC map? o_O
    [​IMG]

Epi from Ice bosses - why not the epi from bosses?

I had Epi Rising star - deleted because of the epi is not designed for this game. What? And for what game should be? (add soon screen with communication with support)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Piece of shabby - item for creating deco in the Hefei (shabby - Magic deco) - still missing
    [​IMG]

Creating ornaments in the Hefei - again only half the content.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wanted system - broken, on KR work fine but here not. Where is the mistake?

Drop rate - is low - and answer from the RF - JGW I dont take that it does not increase - it's "Ugrade" KR versions. And it all goes, but it must be like.

Item mall - Why is not full tradetable? Why are some items may be sold by AH and some not?

KR events - it was written that we would have what they have, KR were already two events and there were no delivered. We'll see after 12.4. after ending LVL up event.

Nine Dragons Attendance Rewards - its permanent? We'll be changing items?

It was news announcement for June - KL map 1-2 part - will miss something? Will map properly tested?

About War spirit weapones I will not comment - it's a disappointment.

DQ for low lvl than 177 lvl - GM say that will be in April. Will see.

Screens will supply the evening.

_______

About skills I will not comment.
    Just write this - some skills are ridiculous cooldown and absurd skill exp rate.

_______

Drop rate - is low - the answer from the RF and JGW I dont take that does not increase - it's Ugrade KR versions. And it all goes, but it must be like.

_______

Exp rate - is fine, we like the idea league buff and with premium exp.

_______

OP items in item mall - with 40 all atrib in premium is too much and New "god" trigrams - lol
    We wanted Balance, hmm, rozdím gulf between the players with premium + trigrams and players without these things.

________

GM - little communication between GMs and players, RF should think about this.
    I just want to remind RF rule that is common everywhere in the world: Our customer is our master.
    You simply should listen to players and possibly refute their ideas.

This is my opinion and rating:
    There is a potential that could be used in the beginning, but it must be like on all three sides (JGW - RF - Players)
    A lot of things should be added or repaired, and possible in the shortest time. The longer it takes you lose more players.

I doubt that there will be some reaction from RF GMs.

Please excuse my English.

mplus

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    DoctorEvil, Klitz, Spite and 2 others like this.
  2. chrisp0wer

chrisp0wer New Member

Awesome news since I just downloaded the game yesterday...
    uhm, eh... will still have a look myself for some time to get my own opinion.

ShaKira2008 likes this.
  3. xJazz

xJazz New Member

Auf geht's Chris, - jay / immoralmonk_ hier ☺

Komm zur Black side, Spiel ist nicht so schlimm wie die heulsusen alle sagen. Bardo feeling pur. Bist bei United Forces willkommen wenn du magst.

Hast mal was von mattes gehört?

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I guess there is already another bad news about missing Daily Quest since on devs post they said various daily quest will be implemented in June, so for April it's dead ><

5. archforge

archforge Member

Just as a heads up, the daily quests don't give xp anymore. They give you an item that you can collect to turn in for a set of clothes or relics.

6. AKMonK

AKMonK New Member

lmao you don't understand this, its called milking the community, this game is so highly known for holding out content an not coming thru in time when delivering it, man you would think most of you hard core 9d ers would of gave up on a game that has never stood up to what they said it would be, 10 years later an its the same thing over an over with each publisher, wake up an move on people quit being used an abused by the FAKE usa 9dragons publishers, they all belong to the developers an JWG, its the same head honchos running this game since acclaim., they change some office personal an say oh that publisher is shutting down an cant afford to run the game blah blah blah , you all get lied to an get the runaround, I will never play this game again after taking 3 years to get to HG levels, this version will not last past this summer , so find a game with a good return on your time an a good publisher that runs weekly an monthly events an are active in game an on the forums. your getting the worst of everything a game could offer here, an if you don't think so your clueless an need to look at whats available out there, so many more game offer so much return for your time an money

DoctorEvil likes this.
  7. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Yeah those from couriers right ?

8. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

My dear ChrisRunner....oh how I missed you :)))
    It feels like yesterday , when I gave u my good bye gift :)) (WildTower x2 sloted boots.....ya copy much trann0 xD sily lob )

Tones of old players here.....lady angel /monk killer/ zamolxe// evolet noob ( damn I miss Modesty/Evolet/Pufy Trio at Def Boss) , who else ??** me....everyone here : fullneo/ Jad3 Dragon ( Fking Shadow wont play lol) zli nuker, bio nuker/nomix..LOL all I need is alabina and milka..dios mio xD....A LOT OF OLDIES that's for sure.

Play for the social aspect.
    But the server Is a very hardcore pay2Win patern , clueless/don't give a ** company.

Forever beloved 9d.

Webzen you was the worste company so far.....But Red is the new competition!! omg

C'est la vie :))

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  9. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Game is poorly managed only, and intentionally decreased drop rates so if we want to have decent playing we have to spend cash in item mall.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    About some other aspects of game, skills / masteries etc they work with much more logic than it was before.
    I like the fact that there no hybs/healers using warrior weps, because they have useful skills with clan 2ndary wep.

There is many skills around that make all roles fun. I don't see big disadvantage in roles, game is balanced if you are ready to explore your role and play with brain.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Only bad thing is poisoned community, with such animosity and hate brought here from previous servers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

I have seen a player with that Fair Eternal Nugget (700/10000 crit / 1% CHD) so they are around somewhere. I forget where he said he got it.

11. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

Yes, they exist in this version.

12. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

ok, thank you. I havent seen him. And I dont even know where to get basic item.

Missing some comments from GM, but there will probably only dream of.

13. Popzzzzz

Popzzzzz New Member

This version is a joke...end of story

machatzi and DoctorEvil like this.