Loyality system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptainHook, Feb 15, 2016.

1. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

I wonder if any of you guys succeded to use it? Well i did found how it works! Look here: I updated a cr@p pole which had 8% movement speed ---> became 10% with blue stat.
    http://imgur.com/Kacv7n5

U need alot of loyality points by donating certain items. Higher loyality ---> higher chance to craft
    Every item donated it's only 2 loyality points, even those EC weapons...
    I had like 140 loyality points, that means i had 16% chance to succed crafting!
    Have fun all!
    Literally it's like cloth refining, if u fail the material vanishes and the upgrade lvl will degrade 1 lvl.
    P.S: U can upgrade any stat using this, but u need the right stones.

2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

16% chance? seems not worth it for the amount of resources you need.

KProphetK likes this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

BUT i think there are special items which we need through the loyalty system so we must use it :p

4. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

With just some days of closed you were able to reach a 16% chance of combine it is nice. I think the system is good it's a long path process which give very nice stuff such as relic/ weapon upgrade and banner. Considering the amount of karma relic on higher map it should help a lot for loyalty. It's not a short time process but long one.
    At least I find it better than simple assemble because you can increase you success rate with in game item :D

Zukee likes this.
  5. edwinG

edwinG New Member

I got to use it on one sword and it worked out ok. That said, ALL THOSE STONES were just killing me. Eating up my bags and then trying to figure out which stones to keep and which not to pick up, jezzz. I could of had 12 bags of stones in those 3 days. lol

Very important, get those grade 1 stones or all the other are useless and you'll have bags of stones you can't use. I got grade 4 stones that would had been nice but I couldn't find the grade 1 to start the process.

Soooo happy and glad they had the drop option back, or my bags would had been full in no time and I would had been screwed. lol
    Oh well, live an learn

6. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Yeah bag space is critic now but with storage and more char it help !
    1 char for stone haha...

On a side note, but not so good, Item mall will help a lot on that. We should see some more storage window available (up to 5) and ofc as we already know the IM bags.

7. CaptainHook

Yo dudes, don't missunderstand it! I had 16% chance, thats true, but that % of chance remains, u have all the time in the word to increase it by donating loyality BUT remember: u have to donate to the SAME NPC! What is the max chance? i have no idea, i din had that much time to figure it out:D

KProphetK likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Its like level 1 stones drop from oc-rc then level 2 from rc-rl etc...U keep upgrading and its like at rc level u can make a sh1t wep but if u keep upgrading and by the time u get to H/ps level then u will have the ability to make banners and some amazing weps.So as well as leveling u have the loyalty process to do too.I dont think u can trade these stones so maybe there will be boxes in item mall which increase loyalty :)

KProphetK likes this.
  9. archforge

archforge Member

From what I saw base mobs drop 1 - 3 rank stones, bosses can drop 4 - 6 rank stones. Also the loyalty 16% is a bonus added on top of the base chance. It is like refining and adding all those refine bonus items. It is just someone else to boost your chance for helping that npc out and being "loyal". I upped my gloves to rank 4 dex without failing or the rate till rank 4 is pretty good.

10. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

I should have been testing loyalty stuff out more in CBT. From what people are saying its not very worth it at low levels, but there will come a time when you need high loyalty to make the really good items at higher levels. So might as well donate while you can

11. zohan

zohan New Member

Aren't these stones tradable? I guess I've seen them in Hefei on sale. If so it's simple and fast to work as a group friends/league to get enough loyal NPCs that would help to craft anything your group is in need. Luckily there is no competition with NPCs, they are loyal to many, not one.

12. CaptainHook

Grade 1-2 you can buy from npc (blacksmith) by clicking "sell loyality" but grade 3-5 you will have to farm it:p I think its even possible to make 15% dmg on crit weaps, but it must have "highest" weap stat when u trade the weapon (10%= Highest)

13. zohan

zohan New Member

Is there a way (drop or IM) to upgrade say "High" -> "Highest"?

14. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

The steps you can find from mobs, I found steps 1 right up to steps 4 through low level mobs. I think it goes up to step 10? It isn't a system worth using. Each donation is 2 points and you need a lot of donation points to increase your chances of 'successfully' doing the steps on the weapon. There is no guarantee, it's luck unless you farm a lot of weapons to donate.

15. CaptainHook

i know something better to donate instead of weapons :p i am not crazy to donate weaps which are 60-70k at npc, that would be a waste:p i KNOW its a big LMFAO 60-70k....but at begining any gold is good:p

16. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Cmon u know u can get those op banners this way.Anyways who ever makes items through this process will make alot of money.