Did not recieve CoF (death valley) epithets after completion

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by baroda, Apr 11, 2016.

1. baroda

baroda New Member

Greetings. I did my first CoF run with my Wu Tang Red Phoenix called DongFangLong, and realized i didnt recieve the 2 epithets (conqueror of death valley and killer of Meng Mian). I tried relogging, nothing. i tried running a red run, still nothing (first run was purple). Is it because of my level? Am i too high? (SM 7 at the first run). Thank you in advance.

2. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

No there is no level limit for receiving dungeon epithet. However there is a limit due to opened quest. If you have too much unfinished quest you can't receive any epithet. Try to finish all you started quest first and then do again the dungeon.

3. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Also make sure you leave by middle door to get conqueror epi ;)

4. baroda

baroda New Member

Just finished Valley of Hell's CoF, same issue, no epithets. I had 1 RTD, 6 RTE and 1 RTK. So this might be it, i'll try to get rid of some and try tomorrow. Thanks :)

5. baroda

baroda New Member

And yes, im always using the middle door on my way out.

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

This could happen because you have an open Road to the Dragon quest. Please finish the in-progress quest, and then try again. If you wish to have your Epithet recover by our team, please send in a help desk ticket.

7. 12thDG

12thDG Member

Give epi too i done too many . I dont want to waste time again. Mr GM. :cool:

8. Monkhi

Monkhi Member

From my experience, I did not get CoF Epi nor Killer epi, however that was because i skipped the "throne" key that was dropped from boss. Next time i went CoF / VoH, by picking the throne key and leave with it in bag. I get epi from it.